Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I always vote in my first post to get the conversation going.
Save that you did when theres no conversation to "keep going", and when someone tries to start something you call that mafia?
If you were a newbie I would mind this much less, but you being experienced and coming with this wtf logic is very very wrong in my eyes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah no, I mean by that hypothesis that if the passing role is in the same priority bracket as a kill (third, last time I checked), you can pass and get killed and don't explode due to a coin flip hax. But i understand it's a completely different mechanic which doesn't interact with other actions, so it's fine.

Thanks for the explains. :bishie

Then let's play. My role is active.
Asking specifically about how the system works with killing mm? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Digi always does that.
Does he? I only played with him once I think, the Pokemon game long ago when he was mafia, don‘t know him as town.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Asking specifically about how the system works with killing mm? :rolleyes:
Making sure those noob don't fuck up because they haven't thought this out. You Imping anything?

Your mafia ass probably asked same questions just via Pm to get a competitive advantage.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asking specifically about how the system works with killing mm? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Does he? I only played with him once I think, the Pokemon game long ago when he was mafia, don‘t know him as town.
Ask xi0 or evil or lala...they will tell you the same
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Without being asked I already hinted about the nature of my role in one of my first three posts, what else did you expect me to reveal on day 1 so you can feel me?

Real good detective job there, lambu.

Plus this excuse you won't reread past posts, I mean like yeah, we all have a life and the game started on a fucking Monday for some reason. Growing already tired of your shit here lambu and it's day 1.

Votekill @Lambu
Oh right, you said your role was active. Not my favourite kind of hint but yeah, missed it. :lambirb

Still a pretty easy vote there. Im glad at least you took a position. Things are starting to move! \o/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Asking specifically about how the system works with killing mm? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Does he? I only played with him once I think, the Pokemon game long ago when he was mafia, don‘t know him as town.
We played together as both town in two games according to mafia history...HMMMM
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sort of an awkward time to start the game... Not 100% on being online before the phase ends either.

Votekill Sylvanas

Justice for Gilneas, Justice for Liam
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I expect around half of the players going under the radar with such a short Day 1. I guess I'll also go for an inactive with no intentions of talking.

Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred @GrySun what can you say about you?
I‘m not your confirmation buddy, that‘s just Vand :bnah All I confirm in the games is whether you‘re mafia :heh
I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I‘m not your confirmation buddy, that‘s just Vand :bnah All I confirm in the games is whether you‘re mafia :heh
I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
Dont you learn to play your role down yet?:lmao
You know someone is going to go for you and you still fuel the fire:gnut
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wish I didnt have to look at the avi list everytime someone votes :darn

I‘m not your confirmation buddy, that‘s just Vand :bnah All I confirm in the games is whether you‘re mafia :heh
I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
But if Van fails my test, then you are the second option! :clingy
I might go with Farf this time though, I kind of trust her, just need a little more talking.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.

Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!! :squee Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wish I didnt have to look at the avi list everytime someone votes :darn



But if Van fails my test, then you are the second option! :clingy
I might go with Farf this time though, I kind of trust her, just need a little more talking.
Deadpad convo and mafia discussions in past games arent confirmational to the rest of the players buddy
:edu
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Making sure those noob don't fuck up because they haven't thought this out. You Imping anything?

Your mafia ass probably asked same questions just via Pm to get a competitive advantage.
I see, how helpful of you :rolleyes: Reminded me of how I looked in Umineko, where I asked specifically about how the mechanics that game were passed on during the night, because our team had one of those and had to use it next night.
Seems to work this game exactly like it did in that one.

PM for advantage or ask openly in day for „credibility“ :heh Aight.

We played together as both town in two games according to mafia history...HMMMM
Did we? Gotta go check, because I only remember you from that game.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Not completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.

Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!! :squee Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
What if I changed my playstyle on purpose :heh
And Im trying quite hard rn, not going to lie, best way to catch mafos is bait them into discussion, not just sit there and wait till theres 30 minutes left and vote in a rush.

Can I trust you Cres? You also seem quite townie from the few posts Ive read (you seem laid back, like when you town) but got to make sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We played together as both town in two games according to mafia history...HMMMM
Oh, you played in Gantz and died immediately N1, and in Harry Potter I was lynched first day. We never played together more than one phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top