Sorry to burst your bubble but lambu suspicious as hell. Trying to engage players while consealing his suspicion in his engagement parade. Classical mafia play. To top it all revealing his inverse suspicion "trust" list based on nothing to try get some sympathy from the subjects on his list, in order to make them feel like the are working out a town alliance.Hmm? Yeah, DD often votes right away, within his first posts. Says nothing about his aligment, imo.
Tbh so far I don't think Lambu, Evil or DD are mafia. Waiting for some things I consider to be some minor pattern for them to happen tho, not that that's a lot, but I just don't feel bugged by their actions now... It's curious to see how the gens play this game in very different ways, tho xP
Among the current talky ones, Idk what to think of Gry, his reasoning to pick on Evil lacked a bit of basis to me (as in asking about the mechanics looked suspicious 'cause in the past they wanted to know about a condition they started with within their mafia team; but in this game no one started with any condition, that will only happen in N1, so Evil couldn't be digging for something he's facing alrdy as Gry made it look like - unless I got things wrongly).
You follow the same scheme here with your list. Oddly enough you pick out of everything this example with GrySun and me to case some bullshit on me on your paradox trust-vs-don't-trust mention of me. So much pretense.
All that after your weird as hell exchange with maggy.
There's nothing wrong with my point on Gry aside from it being minor. Those were my genuine thoughts on how I perceive you guys as players. Crescent alrdy commented on Lambu's act, that's not an uncommon opinion among the ones that play often with him - wich you don't. Not that I care much about trying to convince you about myself, it's always a pleasure to prove you wrong and watch how you go around things after being a fool '-'

