Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Couldn't be more generic about an active claim, lol.
Maybe, but it's specially truthful in my case. A doctor, detective or even a hider can make bad choices as players, but the role itself would have its use. My case isn't the same.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hm. That moment you go o sleep with barely 1 page discussion and then, there are 9 pages :lmao Trying to pick the hints, but will need to reread.

And then I get surprised when Demon ships us together :oh Gry just refused the threesome though, just saying.



...Wait, did I just get replaced as your confirmation buddy? :8C

But seriously...

Same as what Holt just said. What do I have to do with Lambu being scum or not? Looking for my opinion on him or...?

Because you probably know I appreciate talkative people way more than silent ones, whether they're townie or mafia. So he's doing God's work as far as I'm concerned. :rolleyes:

My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
No Freeman/Burden, rival? :teehee Good luck

Eh, 6 outta xx isn't that bad of a chance. I mean, it does happen that we accidental lynch a mafia on day 1 after all. Maybe a Prosecutor gets lucky? Plus after that action the mafia would leave him alone as he got no action left and is only confirmed townie, probably trying to suck up to him or her to appear more townie than others.^^
Killing a prosecutor on D1 doesn't sound very nice... I know it's a role supposed to chase mafia down, but for that Prosecutor should wait a bit more, no? Trying to get 6 mafia from 22 people is really hard. Prosecutor is different from DTV, you don't die if you shoot as DTV,but shoot the wrong person and you're done as a prosecutor.

As for my hint, never had the role before :awe
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What makes DD's POV terrible? Hiding in plain sight is a strategy, there's nothing far-fetched about DD's comments....

Same as above for Evil. It isn't tunnel vision, but automatically giving you a pass just cause you're asking questions doesn't work. Besides,majority will give half assed answers if anyway, so it's not as though asking means you will get answers. If you work with this knowledge, then you could make it seem like you're doing a whole lot of pro-town but without any results being yielded.

Cres figuring out your role (if she has as you think) has nothing to do with me though? That says nothing bout me
There's a big gap between being wary and outright believing someone is mafia, aka being top suspect, which is the same as votekill in Evil's case. The funny thing about all this is that Im being attacked because, and just because, Im impulsing discussion.
And I dont regret any of this, figuring out some mafias could be quite easy thanks to the clash.

Im not asking for myself to be given a pass, that would be weird itself, but getting the "most suspicious" title for being the one asking questions feels like a lelz towniez idea. Its better than doing nothing dont you think? Asking others is always productive even if you are trying to say it isn't.

Now lets leave myself to the side for a second and please answer my question that you so conveniently dodged by mentioning that Cres relation which I think its an important matter, specially for those who know how to read between lines.

What can you say about your role?

I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
Cannot say Im not disappointed ._.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And then I get surprised when Demon ships us together :oh Gry just refused the threesome though, just saying.


...Wait, did I just get replaced as your confirmation buddy? :8C

But seriously...

Same as what Holt just said. What do I have to do with Lambu being scum or not? Looking for my opinion on him or...?

...
:oh

At this point, Gry refused the evil orgy that’s apparently going on with these comments. :s
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You genuinely gave a smile or better said a smirk on my face with this comment and that emoji. Best miko.
Still learning, but will become a wonderful miko one day \<_>/

:oh

At this point, Gry refused the evil orgy that’s apparently going on with these comments. :s
He'd better refuse, yes :oh

As for the hints so far... (if I missed some, please tell me :XD)



1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game.
3.Gnut - Its an old constant role.
4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-)
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf.
12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Still learning, but will become a wonderful miko one day \<_>/



He'd better refuse, yes :oh

As for the hints so far... (if I missed some, please tell me :XD)



1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game.
3.Gnut - Its an old constant role.
4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-)
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf.
12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
You missed mine. My role is passive.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Adding for the next summaries :super
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
...Wait, did I just get replaced as your confirmation buddy? :8C
You took too long Van and the day is short, sorry about that :XD
And you know Gry wouldn't suicide if the mason trio happened. :gent


Anyway watching these guys trying to lynch the one who talks is quite amusing. Also those that are completely missing the point of the difference between "I dont trust you" and "You mafia".

DD could have a reason to not trust me because I could be trying to "disguise" myself as townie, but to suspect me of being mafia for being helpful to town is absurd.
I really can't understand why you guys can't see this. So staying quiet and not pressuring is pro-town now?

Should just act like when Im mafia then: hint something twisted, stay quiet and reach D5 :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Another problem I got. I accused you of being mafia then suddenly i'm a mafia to you, suspicious.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You took too long Van and the day is short, sorry about that :XD
And you know Gry wouldn't suicide if the mason trio happened. :gent


Anyway watching these guys trying to lynch the one who talks is quite amusing. Also those that are completely missing the point of the difference between "I dont trust you" and "You mafia".

DD could have a reason to not trust me because I could be trying to "disguise" myself as townie, but to suspect me of being mafia for being helpful to town is absurd.
I really can't understand why you guys can't see this. So staying quiet and not pressuring is pro-town now?

Should just act like when Im mafia then: hint something twisted, stay quiet and reach D5 :lmao
You're so far into your being the victim role that it's all you're talking about. How about sharing your assessments from you "pressuring", like as in who are you Considering voting for and why
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
He'd better refuse, yes :oh
He‘s not the only one that needs to be refusing out of this. :errr

Adding for the next summaries :super
Also who hasn’t claimed yet?

#bestpairing2018 you know who to vote for :smoke

On an other note, explain what lamb meant with you taking some hints, some of us are not on track here with your history.
While the evil orgy does satisfy wish of seeing yaoi on this site.... I think I got my best pairing list full this round. :heh

And as for Lambu. He’s pretty much confirmed townie in my eyes. His hint was really specific, and I don’t believe I want to say anything else about it unless he’s in danger of actually being lynched.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
You asked for thirty minutes to catch up just to say that?
Yes... Though TBH I was distracted because of the NNT chapter. I don't have much to say right now.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Another problem I got. I accused you of being mafia then suddenly i'm a mafia to you, suspicious.
The best defense is a good offense :catshrug
And as for Lambu. He’s pretty much confirmed townie in my eyes. His hint was really specific, and I don’t believe I want to say anything else about it unless he’s in danger of actually being lynched.
It's quite a jump for a guy very willing to pressure everyone but that doesn't react as nicely when he is on the other end of the conversation. I do think we are looking too much into him however. I'm inclined to vote for Erin or Demon and see if they suddenly have something to say.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
The only other hint I am willing to reveal about my role is that it's a role I said I wanted to have before. Not Serial Killer though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top