Finished catching up, so gonna share my thoughts on some players:
Lambu - I see him being overdefensive. If this was a certain past game and we were reversed he would say I'm "sweating bullets"

But the activity alone is reason for me not to vote him, while there's so many inactives that have yet to do anything. And it's funny to me how big there's a difference between the PoVs of older and newer players regarding afkers and hinting. I can see the pros and cons of both, but I'm no fan of afkers to defend them.
That aside, Lambu feels more town to me than mafia, but that's based on past game experiences so nothing of value to people that don't know him. But you all should know that Lambu usually falls apart after he claims a role as mafia, he messes that part up quite reliably lately.
DD - A bit unusual to me, but people said he's like that, a special case like lawl, magi and some others. He sought out the conflict with Lambu himself, so if nothing else he seems confident enough in himself. Though trust him less than Lambu because his playstyle is less familiar to me.
Afkers - There's a couple, mostly the same people as always. Will probably vote for one of them later, gonna give more time for them to say things.
gnut - Town. Just feels like he is, from all the games I played with him. Probably some passive role because of how agressive he's being, enjoying himself.
Wish I could comment on Farf and Vand just yet, but usually takes me more day phases and posts to know those.