Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Please indicate when it's lore, very confusing for us unenlightend.

Also vote counts! thanks great job otherwise
Being thrown into a gulag wasn't indication enough?

Also what vote counts are we missing?? They're up to date??
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok catched up

I'm referring to their povs not saying you're outight guilty. Is there much different between those actually? That's a subjective opinion. Being wary already implies you believe the person could be mafia. Depending on how much you suspect it varies. I think you're trying to victimize yourself a bit too much here. Also, iirc those views started from wariness to suspicion based in questioning and response. Also flip the roles and look from the other pov. How reasonable is it to try to lynch someone that you believe is pro-town as a mafia? You've played the role of Inquisitor already. Assuming they were mafia, they would know you're town and despite that will try to lynch you even if you were doing nothing suspicious or your views were wholly accepted? That'd be silly and yes, you can say that it'd be a ballsy move just cause it's unexpected but same can be said for you.

I've only said their povs aren't baseless or terrible like you're making it out to be and given you a reason why I think so. You Agree about the reasoning but want to nitpick because apparently they think your mafia rather than simply being wary? And you see nothing wrong with this? If you agree one would be justified being wary of you then you indirectly agree to suspicions on varying levels...

As for most suspicious title? I haven't actually seen you being labelled as such. You're not even on target to be lynched so why the fuss? Feels like you're exaggerating here. And even if someone did label you as most suspicious, at this point in the game on D1, most have nothing. If you're the only one said person suspects what does that make you to them?

What?! Conveniently ignored what? You mentioned that cres got your hint and understood your comment to be a joke and tried to use that to incriminate me. How was that asking for my role? You phrased that badly.

As for role, I'm not too keen on it. Not one I like or find to be fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also !Votekill Emperor Spriggan
I do get what you say, but I know when someone is trying to build a wagon on me, votekilling-building am offensive convo means they want you lynched, and Im not letting it happen, just that.
Anyway, the topic is not going much further this time, will leave it for tomorrow.

As for the question, it was one I asked you in my first quote to you. I will take you didn't see it.

That's not rly true. When I was a prosecutor and Lambu was mafia, he was antagonizing Demon, which is an active player. Even though he was less engaging, he was on Demon's ass the whole game, which makes me curious about how he'll proceed with DD now, since I somewhat see what Holt means with the different PoV's comments.
In that game I antagonized Demon cause I wasn't afraid of being investigated and... it was me or him! :XD You were saying you were a daytime kill role and I needed you to use it on him, so I went full panic lmao
In a D1 I have absolutely no reason to do this, and I do believe DD made a poor attempt at lynching me back there. Call me paranoid but its what I feel.

Anyway in the end we are going for an inactive, typical I guess.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know...im usually one of the last each DP.
But somethings up with Marma...i just feel it xD
Yea, recycled advice 101 from LoTR either you or Organ or someone that game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok catched up



I do get what you say, but I know when someone is trying to build a wagon on me, votekilling-building am offensive convo means they want you lynched, and Im not letting it happen, just that.
Anyway, the topic is not going much further this time, will leave it for tomorrow.

As for the question, it was one I asked you in my first quote to you. I will take you didn't see it.



In that game I antagonized Demon cause I wasn't afraid of being investigated and... it was me or him! :XD You were saying you were a daytime kill role and I needed you to use it on him, so I went full panic lmao
In a D1 I have absolutely no reason to do this, and I do believe DD made a poor attempt at lynching me back there. Call me paranoid but its what I feel.

Anyway in the end we are going for an inactive, typical I guess.
I didn't even vote for you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Demonspeed
Can you explain your vote or not...you said it was upon someone's request.
If that not openly saying you were made to do it then i dont know what is....but you werent penalized.
So whats up with that?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What did Evil say?
What you mean, I go confused of Panda mentioning a demon that is not going to be part of a punishment for not voting and asked to rephrase it. Then I patted him on the panda head and said he's going great.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You have three posts. The bare minimum.
Uni classes and work/sleep take a lot of the day away from me. Including the fact that there happen to be more than a fee timezones on this globe means that is just something beyond my control.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed
Can you explain your vote or not...you said it was upon someone's request.
If that not openly saying you were made to do it then i dont know what is....but you werent penalized.
So whats up with that?
It's not a Politician vote. I just wanted to vote for someone.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
He doesnt have a purpose, no goals. Mafia are much more aggresive in trying to survive. Of course I could be wrong.
Well, it's D1. I don't think most Mafia would be agressive.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Maybe Desin is taking a nap while we work on worthless things '-'
Possibly. But at this stage there's not enough coherency from anyone else to make a properly formulated vote. So I'll stick with this one.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uni classes and work/sleep take a lot of the day away from me. Including the fact that there happen to be more than a fee timezones on this globe means that is just something beyond my control.
So you're basically saying that Desin is suspicious for not being around but you'll have an excuse to post the min. for 4 more days, until Saturday, when your weekend starts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top