Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Gry, gnut, Marm and to be honest Sprig I feel like trusting more for now. The others are a mixed bag.
pls enlighten silly me how I could have misread honey boo boo so much? Was it the part where she commented on the avatars, or the part where she said she didn't bother to read close enough to have an opinion on anybody, or when she refused to cooperate? Really curious right there.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Usually every game, I try to avoid bandwagon lynches in general since its a toss up/flip of a coin whether the person flips town or mafia. Maybe make a placeholder vote for lack of a better candidate.

Not really sure who to votekill. :catshrug

@Lambu, you're "disappointed with your role" because...? Or should I ask Cres? :fan
You're just jealous you got replaced.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votelock Demonspeed. I stand to my vote.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votes are starting to rain now....lets see these moves being made:hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, demons as in from the lore

Lore contains no hints or further game play elements. If I meant Demon Speed it'd be more clear
Please indicate when it's lore, very confusing for us unenlightend.

Also vote counts! thanks great job otherwise
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votes are starting to rain now....lets see these moves being made:hmm
They always rain in during the last hour or of D1. It's why it's best to avoid it and vote early.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't have time to formulate tonnes of theories already but I'm going to vote kill desin.

His inactivity can hide either town or scrum roles, but unless he disputes that which he probably won't, I'll stick with this.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They always rain in during the last hour or of D1. It's why it's best to avoid it and vote early.
I know...im usually one of the last each DP.
But somethings up with Marma...i just feel it xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Couldn't be more generic about an active claim, lol.

So many WoW good looking ladies in game and they'd pair me with the one that looks like a traffic light... That would be of rly bad taste, my poor cabritinha...

I mean, only a mafia/TP would think of loving a Freeman '-'

:hmph

The silence of the rest should speak for itself.

And yet you have nothing to comment on any of the lines of discussion?

See, you got DD and Lambu to agree on something @.@ Such a bad idea for a D1... not to mention that logic could be applied to a Prosecutor in any situation.
Not really, because most of them were worthless.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Going to votekill Van because it's something I want to do. And I just don't know. I wish I had thought of wanting to do it earlier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top