Evil did. Go get him.So who slip up ? I saw some mention about a slip up but didn't read everything for now
Thanks I will need it tomorrow.![]()
Evil did. Go get him.So who slip up ? I saw some mention about a slip up but didn't read everything for now
Thanks I will need it tomorrow.![]()
pls enlighten silly me how I could have misread honey boo boo so much? Was it the part where she commented on the avatars, or the part where she said she didn't bother to read close enough to have an opinion on anybody, or when she refused to cooperate? Really curious right there.Gry, gnut, Marm and to be honest Sprig I feel like trusting more for now. The others are a mixed bag.
You're just jealous you got replaced.@Lambu, you're "disappointed with your role" because...? Or should I ask Cres?![]()
Oh come on Vandred, you know how I am. =3=@Purity of Magi, you wouldn't be so kind either, would you? -3-
Huh? Where?the hell panda just say - that demon is nonvoter bomb next turn??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Get crushed by the trained you were steering, silly maggot, or spill the beans.Evil did. Go get him.
tell me your main suspect.An hour left and still top 2
Id appreciate not being lynched on d1 for no reason
Certainly looking forward to that.Get crushed by the trained you were steering, silly maggot, or spill the beans.

Please indicate when it's lore, very confusing for us unenlightend.No, demons as in from the lore
Lore contains no hints or further game play elements. If I meant Demon Speed it'd be more clear
They always rain in during the last hour or of D1. It's why it's best to avoid it and vote early.Votes are starting to rain now....lets see these moves being made![]()
Dont have one atm.tell me your main suspect.
LMAO. Says you. xDI don't have time to formulate tonnes of theories already but I'm going to vote kill desin.
His inactivity can hide either town or scrum roles, but unless he disputes that which he probably won't, I'll stick with this.
You seem townie.Dont have one atm.
I know...im usually one of the last each DP.They always rain in during the last hour or of D1. It's why it's best to avoid it and vote early.
Not really, because most of them were worthless.Couldn't be more generic about an active claim, lol.
So many WoW good looking ladies in game and they'd pair me with the one that looks like a traffic light... That would be of rly bad taste, my poor cabritinha...
I mean, only a mafia/TP would think of loving a Freeman '-'
The silence of the rest should speak for itself.
And yet you have nothing to comment on any of the lines of discussion?
See, you got DD and Lambu to agree on something @.@ Such a bad idea for a D1... not to mention that logic could be applied to a Prosecutor in any situation.