Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Was I supposed to not explain myself when being questioned? Leave me alone :D
Geez man, you are not very convincing :XD

I cannot vote just yet, there's too many good candidates lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But an inexperienced mafia would surely think claiming active is good on first day no?
To me passive claims are the hardest to make fit until you have an understanding of the game set up...but i guess that a half full half empty perspective.
I kind of disagree, passive ones are the easier ones cause they dont involve night attention, but yes, saying Im active doesn't give a better case than more versatile hints.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But an inexperienced mafia would surely think claiming active is good on first day no?
To me passive claims are the hardest to make fit until you have an understanding of the game set up...but i guess that a half full half empty perspective.
Are we considering Marm still inexperienced at this point? :heh


You made your point, where is your vote? Hesitating in case you need it to save a maf bud?
You got me, I'm mafia with this Vandred fellow who's currently tied for first spot for no apparent reason :cookiehand
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Geez man, you are not very convincing :XD

I cannot vote just yet, there's too many good candidates lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I kind of disagree, passive ones are the easier ones cause they dont involve night attention, but yes, saying Im active doesn't give a better case than more versatile hints.
I don't need to be convincing if there is nothing to be convincing about.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Are we considering Marm still inexperienced at this point? :heh



You got me, I'm mafia with this Vandred fellow who's currently tied for first spot for no apparent reason :cookiehand
Perhaps the time of the day to give more solid hints?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Never... ? it's just you of all people must understand desin because life but now you want us to leave you and not desin, both of you are the same, two inactive peoples.
I find it wierd that certain people are moving so strongly against what has already been clarified as somewhat of a random Day 1 vote. It wasn't meant to be a fantastic reason to vote or anything. That's just what I observed.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Only got here now after classes, not sure I will get to catch up to all that happened. I gotta admit that it's kinda interesting that no trains had been formed so far
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So where are we standing in terms of votes right now? Is the vote count updated? Because my vote on Magi was pretty random and as retaliation for her voting me xD i can still change my vote to avoid ties or something.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I see spirit...
So guys we need to decide on someone as we have 12 minutes left
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Perhaps the time of the day to give more solid hints?
If I had been voted for solid reasons, or for being suspicious, sure. Considering it's "random vote because I feel like it", yeah, not gonna give it up that easily.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You're all cowards.

Votekill Medivh

Remember that the beast in the shadows might be your salvation.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Marmalade Sky
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh gry finished his groceries just when magi mention him :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top