Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
pls enlighten silly me how I could have misread honey boo boo so much? Was it the part where she commented on the avatars, or the part where she said she didn't bother to read close enough to have an opinion on anybody, or when she refused to cooperate? Really curious right there.
The middle one.

Not sure I actually need to explain the reasoning.


Oh come on Vandred, you know how I am. =3=
It was worth a shot /3\


@Vandred Crescent-chan has the tempting to mess with you, any feelings towards it?

Hmmm let me check what that is about...

This temps me to vote this way just because I want to mess with Van.
Random D1 votes are so cute.
Going to votekill Van
I see, I see
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So you're basically saying that Desin is suspicious for not being around but you'll have an excuse to post the min. for 4 more days, until Saturday, when your weekend starts?
No. Incidentally, those words seem to have just come from your account, not mine. I'm just admitting that I have no clue what's going on just like most first game phases, and that my vote doesn't mean much.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He doesnt have a purpose, no goals. Mafia are much more aggresive in trying to survive. Of course I could be wrong.
Hmmm, I dunno about that digital, some are aggressive to survive when are townie and some mafia law down even when suspected as it looks like they trying to hard and make them look like mafia.
I for example usually try to survive when townie ( dunno about mafia ... didn't really feel it last game ) while someone form my team last game was suspected a lot but didn't want to protect herself for that reason.to ( even though all that time I was wishing she did talk :XD )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh nvm didn't see I could be wrong part
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The middle one.

Not sure I actually need to explain the reasoning.
In fact you do. In same post you said the following to Pompom

And @Lady pompom, are you seriously not going to hint anything else? Because I've started to believe that lynching those who refuse to hint on D1 is not a bad strategy at all, lately.
I'm wondering why there's this double standard. Was good enough for Marmel to get a townie pass for you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I didn't even vote for you.
Neither did I, and we are at each others necks.

Why is Van up there is quite weird, Wyis inactivity issues but attacking desin exactly for that...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill ES
Placeholder vote... I seriously don't know who to do with.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No. Incidentally, those words seem to have just come from your account, not mine. I'm just admitting that I have no clue what's going on just like most first game phases, and that my vote doesn't mean much.
No. What you said is that his inactivity allows him to hide it in case he's scum. At the same time, you gave us an excuse for your own inactivity that you can extend to the rest of the week, since it's a study + sleep combo that started on a Monday. It came from my acc but it's not that hard to imagine you using that ahead, not "to dispute what you're hiding".

Votekill Wyis
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Placeholder so that I won't get a penalty? I can change my vote later if I find someone suspicious.
But you make it sound like its for someone else's interest...idk
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No. What you said is that his inactivity allows him to hide it in case he's scum. At the same time, you gave us an excuse for your own inactivity that you can extend to the rest of the week, since it's a study + sleep combo that started on a Monday. It came from my acc but it's not that hard to imagine you using that ahead, not "to dispute what you're hiding".

Votekill Wyis
Was I supposed to not explain myself when being questioned? Leave me alone :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can't I vote for you if you looked inconsistent? '-' No need for such dramatic response such as "leave me alone", that's how things work in this game.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
In fact you do. In same post you said the following to Pompom



I'm wondering why there's this double standard. Was good enough for Marmel to get a townie pass for you.
Marm claimed active right away, for one. That's not a great hint, but in line with what the majority has hinted. And certainly better than "never had the role before" when the claimer has had a handful at most.

Marm also didn't start to participate enough to make a role hint list, but nothing else. She could be playing the part of the oblivious townie or actually be and oblivious mafia, but as I said, I'm inclined (not certain) to believe her for the first day's lynch. I'd rather lynch someone hinting vaguely than a potential doc or det, if you ask me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Was I supposed to not explain myself when being questioned? Leave me alone :D
Never... ? it's just you of all people must understand desin because life but now you want us to leave you and not desin, both of you are the same, two inactive peoples.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Marm claimed active right away, for one. That's not a great hint, but in line with what the majority has hinted. And certainly better than "never had the role before" when the claimer has had a handful at most.

Marm also didn't start to participate enough to make a role hint list, but nothing else. She could be playing the part of the oblivious townie or actually be and oblivious mafia, but as I said, I'm inclined (not certain) to believe her for the first day's lynch. I'd rather lynch someone hinting vaguely than a potential doc or det, if you ask me.
But an inexperienced mafia would surely think claiming active is good on first day no?
To me passive claims are the hardest to make fit until you have an understanding of the game set up...but i guess that a half full half empty perspective.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Marm claimed active right away, for one. That's not a great hint, but in line with what the majority has hinted. And certainly better than "never had the role before" when the claimer has had a handful at most.

Marm also didn't start to participate enough to make a role hint list, but nothing else. She could be playing the part of the oblivious townie or actually be and oblivious mafia, but as I said, I'm inclined (not certain) to believe her for the first day's lynch. I'd rather lynch someone hinting vaguely than a potential doc or det, if you ask me.
You made your point, where is your vote? Hesitating in case you need it to save a maf bud?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top