So, can you last minute voters explain your reasoning?

I voted vandread cause he saved desin last minute.So, can you last minute voters explain your reasoning?
Agreed, we have 1 hour to decide who to lynch and avoid another tie.look guys break the tie, if we keep the tie two players die and tahts more likely than not two townies dead.
No, Lambu did that when he voted MarmaI voted vandread cause he saved desin last minute.
panda hunger beat everythingAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHNo, Lambu did that when he voted Marma
I don't get it. If you think Vandred was trying to save Desin, means you believed a mafia trying to save another, so why not vote Desin?I voted vandread cause he saved desin last minute.
They can I believe (at least in my games and some others) or else I will make them do it!can locked voters change votes in extended period?
Lambu saved Desin. Vandred voted for Desin after that, and then Gry voted for Marma to make it 4-4.I don't get it. If you think Vandred was trying to save Desin, means you believed a mafia trying to save another, so why not vote Desin?