@goodboy_lawlett where is the old vote count from day 1.
If you go to the OP and click on the 'end of day 1' thing I believe it should be there@goodboy_lawlett where is the old vote count from day 1.
@goodboy_lawlett where is the old vote count from day 1.
LolDown here
![]()
Ever occur to you he could lie?
Are you willing to put your neck on the line because you got his hint on day 1?
Confirmed...i think not.
Not saying he's guilty...but your thoughts on him doesn't make him innocent either.
Sure, it occured to me. He still could be lying. But I was leaning toward him playing more like he was a townie anyway before his claim. A preliminary assumption only based on today’s performance. The fact that he used me for his confirming buddy as oppose to Gry or Van, to me spoke a lot. As normally he is quietly contributing on D1 or sucks to certain players when he’s mafia. Those two carry more weight in this game then me. So there would be more value in hinting to them. Also he doesn’t ever antagonize every active player in the game to begin with as a mafia, he flies more under the radar. Using a hint only a person or a select few would know might seem more suspicious to some, but for me it’s a better hint then some of the general claims we have already. At the very least, he’s more innocent for this day phase to not merit a lynch or a bandwagon..... as people wanted to do earlier.
What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?
Here. Greg was the one that started to question her often, about Lambu and Emp.If it wasn't D1, yea but he barely has been around to play. And I know he is capable of more. Plus ES is always shady. He's gotten into a bad habit of lurking more. Yet he has not made an error like in ace attorney to make it super obvious that he is indeed scum. I always say if he survives past 2 days without being lynched, he's probably town.
Now that you mention it... I dunno in which gane it was but when I also pressured Crescent with questions, her team back then wanted to kill me but failed miserable lol. XD It wouldnt be surprising if mafia decided to kill Gnut just for that.Here. Greg was the one that started to question her often, about Lambu and Emp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^What I was referring to @FarfallaGoing to votekill Van because it's something I want to do. And I just don't know. I wish I had thought of wanting to do it earlier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Demon in one post said he didn't get SK, when he made his role hint about getting a role he always wanted.Alright. 3 deaths in one night. Ten bucks they really put in the serial killer. Who said again that they are not the SK? <.<
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The main thing that bothers me is how a Santa was supposed to survive 5 nights with 3 killing parties in the game. At least one of those must be from a townie 1-shot or rng or else the Santa inclusion is too silly.There's no reason for us to discard the possibility of more than one third party around (which is likely, even more considering that Santa isn't a killing role).
I'd go with SK, mafia and doctor... There is still a chance there are two mafia teams however.
@Lambu here's the double-downside of your "hint to one person only" strat, Cres both died and can't confirm your hint anymore and was mafia all along.HMMMMMMMM MAFIA jerking each other very interesting.
Well, we have to think why mafia/ third party would want any of the 3 dead, then relate that to people. I'm not sure about crescent or gnut, but on top of my head marmalade dying as a townie would make grysun and desin look like nice guys for not pulling the trigger on her during the day phase.I think there are two mafia teams, and contrary to what digital said I am sure the mafia team knows if there is a second mafia by doing simple math. Just wonder why marmalade was targeted by the mafia, as she was in the top to get lynched and didn't do much to build the trust. Maybe they found out her tole by checking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
.Nothing to summarize. People voted randomly, ended up with 4 people tied with 2 votes each. For some reason desin and Marm were singled out, xi0 voted desin to get lynched, lambu countered with marm, vand voted desin and then I voted marm. Neither desin nor Marm tried to save themselves by voting for the other person in the tie. Phase got extended, people are still confused but going for Spirit who placed his vote on desin because he was inactive, while himself having posted 3 times only at the time.
That's about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The mafias must be amazing to know who the other mafias are..I think there are two mafia teams, and contrary to what digital said I am sure the mafia team knows if there is a second mafia by doing simple math. Just wonder why marmalade was targeted by the mafia, as she was in the top to get lynched and didn't do much to build the trust. Maybe they found out her tole by checking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?The mafias must be amazing to know who the other mafias are..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh ? Do u want me to reveal in d2 ?WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
So these are peoples role hints alright gnut and marmaladesky check out. Crescent the lying mafia said passive and feels meh about it...my bad i ve been doing the recap while reading, just saw pompom's recap, thats so stupid of me, would have seen it wouldnt have started a new one will still post it though cause i spent a lot of time on it, but sorry again @Lady pompom i should have read 1st the whole pages before starting.
here the recap, please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---