Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
However, they wouldn't be able to check on her role and kill her the same night, that's kind of nonesense coming from you, lol.
TFW evil forgets the basics of mafia game...
:lmao


Tbh, checking the ones that added "feelings" as a part of their hints ("I like this" / "I'm disappointed" , etc) could be good. Those things can go anywhere........... Can someone check back on Erin/Pompom's lists and see who provided nothing yet? Including Erin and Pompom themselves? XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well me holt and xi0 are the only guys that said nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also claiming passive its harder to prove you have a passive then having an active role. Mafia would more likely claim a passive role.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also claiming passive its harder to prove you have a passive then having an active role. Mafia would more likely claim a passive role.
Not really? It's not hard to bs investigative results (even less if you "have" a useless sanity) and doctor is hard to prove (and the mafia can easily play saying "I'm an insane doctor").

If anything, claiming passive is a bit more risky as there is always a chance there is a spy in game.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:lmao


Tbh, checking the ones that added "feelings" as a part of their hints ("I like this" / "I'm disappointed" , etc) could be good. Those things can go anywhere........... Can someone check back on Erin/Pompom's lists and see who provided nothing yet? Including Erin and Pompom themselves? XD
Still learning, but will become a wonderful miko one day \<_>/



He'd better refuse, yes :oh

As for the hints so far... (if I missed some, please tell me :XD)



1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game.
3.Gnut - Its an old constant role.
4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-)
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf.
12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
But know that it wasn't updated , as pompom didn't come later.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not really? It's not hard to bs investigative results (even less if you "have" a useless sanity) and doctor is hard to prove (and the mafia can easily play saying "I'm an insane doctor").

If anything, claiming passive is a bit more risky as there is always a chance there is a spy in game.
You should have told that to crescent the mafia bomb defuser then.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This night was terrible

hmmm well its absolute no doubt that crescent jinx was protecting lambu heavily, but was he that stupid and careless to protect his mafia friend? hmmm.
I swear that hmmmm is starting to get on my nerves :lambirb

I dont even feel like explaning anything to you, cause I firmly believe you are mafia right now, but why would I force an hypothetical mafia teammate to hint something on D1 when I could just talk about claims in the night? I guess I might be too stupid a mafia to shoot myself in the foot ._.

3 deaths? In 21 player game, after we killed a third party? And of course Dets/Docs dying early, as almost always. At least Cres died as mafia, though a bit sad she died early in a Panda game again.
Maybe Greg killed one of them as an insane doctor, or some other town role like PGO, but this is still a bit much.

And why those 3? Greg was his usual self, Marmalade was a suspect from the previous day(albeit due to randomness) and Crescent seemed her usual self too. I'd have expected them to go for either me or Farf, or DD/Evil since they were pretty active.

Think Crescent was mainly talking with Greg, Spriggan and Lambu iirc, but gotta check back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think Demon in one post said he didn't get SK, when he made his role hint about getting a role he always wanted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


The main thing that bothers me is how a Santa was supposed to survive 5 nights with 3 killing parties in the game. At least one of those must be from a townie 1-shot or rng or else the Santa inclusion is too silly.

@Lambu here's the double-downside of your "hint to one person only" strat, Cres both died and can't confirm your hint anymore and was mafia all along.
I revealed role to Cres cause I saw benefits in doing so, nothing more nothing less. It took me by surprise that she was mafia cause her posting and wording felt genuine.
And if you Gry read that post in which I coded the role and think a little about it you could know it aswell, since we had a similar situation before game.

I am almost certain there isnt a mentor in the game cause he needs to recruit his mentee at night 1......unless he started with a mentee. maybe one mafia and one pair of mentor/mentee guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
And Im the inquisitive one lmao

Let me ask you, Mr experienced guy, how did you not know how a freaking lynch doesn't work yesterday? You didn't want to save neither Marm nor desin so you voted Vandred. Did you just dont care about who dies?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That list isn't updated....
If anything, claiming passive is a bit more risky as there is always a chance there is a spy in game.
Tbf though, spy is just as dangerous in verifying active claims. If mafia have a decent size team, some can get away with passive since they might not be doing anything the first few nights...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This night was terrible



I swear that hmmmm is starting to get on my nerves :lambirb

I dont even feel like explaning anything to you, cause I firmly believe you are mafia right now, but why would I force an hypothetical mafia teammate to hint something on D1 when I could just talk about claims in the night? I guess I might be too stupid a mafia to shoot myself in the foot ._.



I revealed role to Cres cause I saw benefits in doing so, nothing more nothing less. It took me by surprise that she was mafia cause her posting and wording felt genuine.
And if you Gry read that post in which I coded the role and think a little about it you could know it aswell, since we had a similar situation before game.



And Im the inquisitive one lmao

Let me ask you, Mr experienced guy, how did you not know how a freaking lynch doesn't work yesterday? You didn't want to save neither Marm nor desin so you voted Vandred. Did you just dont care about who dies?
I panicked with 2 minutes left to vote, knew I had to do something.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Rip we lost 2 good roles,That mafia member dying makes up for it i guess


@Holt @xi0 @digitaldude its d2,you lot gonna hint or what
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I am almost certain there isnt a mentor in the game cause he needs to recruit his mentee at night 1......unless he started with a mentee. maybe one mafia and one pair of mentor/mentee guys.
Mentor kills if he targets mafia though...so not sure what the point here is?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I panicked with 2 minutes left to vote, knew I had to do something.
Do something? You did nothing :lmao

First the reasoning and now this, for someone that has played so much seems like rather unforced errors.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I panicked with 2 minutes left to vote, knew I had to do something.
Panicked? Sounds like BS,You were active for a long while before the dayphase ended and were aware of the situation with the votes
It looked like you were playing it safe
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Panicked? Sounds like BS,You were active for a long while before the dayphase ended and were aware of the situation with the votes
It looked like you were playing it safe
I said it to takuan when he interrogated me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panicked? Sounds like BS,You were active for a long while before the dayphase ended and were aware of the situation with the votes
It looked like you were playing it safe
who did you vote for btw yesterday.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Panicked? Sounds like BS,You were active for a long while before the dayphase ended and were aware of the situation with the votes
It looked like you were playing it safe
I dont feel right agreeing with you, cause you are quite inactive and dont give me good vibes. But thats pretty much the gist of it :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think there are two mafia teams, and contrary to what digital said I am sure the mafia team knows if there is a second mafia by doing simple math. Just wonder why marmalade was targeted by the mafia, as she was in the top to get lynched and didn't do much to build the trust. Maybe they found out her tole by checking.
Well me holt and xi0 are the only guys that said nothing.
Rip we lost 2 good roles,That mafia member dying makes up for it i guess


@Holt @xi0 @digitaldude its d2,you lot gonna hint or what
I hinted already in reply to Lambu yday....Like I said, that list isn't updated

Empty is more gung-ho this phase I think....

DD, not sure that explanation works. If I'm not mistaken, you were around almost the entire period, not sure why you will start panicking with 2 mins left (which isn't that short since you already had been around throughtout)...and even in panic...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm confused. Are there two mafia teams? Insane doc? Mentor? SK?
This Marmalade kill makes zero sense to me. She was being suspected last day, so an insane doc trying to protect her makes no sense and mafia killing her makes no sense either since he could have been a good lynch. I don't know what to think about it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not comfortable with Gary's behavior. Skips an entire day and appears at the end doing things without explanation. From experience, he will cruise like this till end game without saying anything
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm confused. Are there two mafia teams? Insane doc? Mentor? SK?
This Marmalade kill makes zero sense to me. She was being suspected last day, so an insane doc trying to protect her makes no sense and mafia killing her makes no sense either since he could have been a good lynch. I don't know what to think about it.
Indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top