Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And when will you o.o ? Ik how we used to play, but things changed a bit, and providing hints early proved to be super valuable. Nowadays we have too many roles and variables that affect a game and one of our most powerful weapons is to be able to go back in the early hint list and see who failed to fit his own pattern 'cause he couldn't antecipate the rest of the scenario. That's super important in the end game... so please cooperate.

Yeah, and Erin's list was also more complete ç.ç

It does make sense. Insane docs often test their sanity in suspicious people. The person could have thought it was worth the try since it was only N1 and he/she might not have a better suspect (if that was the case).

Don't get sensitive ^_^ Funny move on Desin, btw.

Yes? o.o

2 fishy things for today:
- DD pinpointing Evil's mistake about the M. Det to then go "ooopsie" as well about the Mentor;
- Empty suddenly found her voice and went from silent lost soul to the inquisitive aggressive type.
That's what the dead non-town had in common, their incosistency, going back and forth in their attitudes (Wyis: we gotta force things onto the inactives and oh btw my timezone sucks and I study and sleep / Cres: we gotta drag Emp into this game or he stays in the low but now that he said 'hi' I don't wanna squeeze him anymore).

Oh, and Emp. S '-'
I will fully reveal my role in due time. So according to you the night went like this. Mentor targetted crescent and killed him. Mafia killed gnut cause he suspected crescent. doctor killed suspicous marmalade to test out if he was insane or not.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If we had an insane doc killing a Mafia bomb diffuser on night 1 that would be awesome. Basically a townie killer role with 50% hit chance. Kinda like the killer role I had suggested for townies aka the Bounty Hunter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also WHO got the non-voting disease? Who is a bomb now? And does this mean we might have 2 mafia bomb diffusers due the non-voting disease being a bomb role change?
The rules doesn't allow to say who got it but u can guess as they not allowed to vote.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also WHO got the non-voting disease? Who is a bomb now? And does this mean we might have 2 mafia bomb diffusers due the non-voting disease being a bomb role change?
So you suspect we have 2 mafia parties, know that 1 had a defuser, and wants to give them our bomb-chan now? '-'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I will fully reveal my role in due time. So according to you the night went like this. Mentor targetted crescent and killed him. Mafia killed gnut cause he suspected crescent. doctor killed suspicous marmalade to test out if he was insane or not.
How much is that?
And according to me?? When did I say there's a mentor? I said you claimed that there wasn't a mentor with reasoning that Holt showed to be wrong.

Edit: pressed enter too soon '_'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you suspect we have 2 mafia parties, know that 1 had a defuser, and wants to give them our bomb-chan now? '-'
It could be a mafia who got the non-voting disease and is a bomb-chan now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Till N4.
Unless I'm diffused before then anyway :hmm
Interesting, I gonna blow my load tonight on night 2. Want me to be your final diffusion?^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How much is that?
And according to me?? When did I say there's a mentor? I said you claimed that there wasn't a mentor with reasoning that Holt showed to be wrong.

Edit: pressed enter too soon '_'
maybe day 3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
TFW evil forgets the basics of mafia game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also the hosts never announced who got penalty votes im pretty sure 3 people didnt vote.
Shit like that was changing like every other month, and when I finalalized it back then not everyone was consent with that lol. Will need to check the rules later myself. Am at work so can't do long researches on toilet breaks
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That Erin recap totally invented what I said lol. Its only correct till the first dot.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How much is that?
And according to me?? When did I say there's a mentor? I said you claimed that there wasn't a mentor with reasoning that Holt showed to be wrong.

Edit: pressed enter too soon '_'
replace mentor with serial thriller then.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, you are also a bomb?
Yep, we are time bomb buddies. xD
I hoped Mafia would waste an escort or kill on me because I doubt I gonna finish off a mafia tonight as there are more townies than mafias. So it is likely Mafia will let me live tonight to give them a townie extra kill.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It could be a mafia who got the non-voting disease and is a bomb-chan now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Interesting, I gonna blow my load tonight on night 2. Want me to be your final diffusion?^^
WHAT EVEN IS THIS GAME you said you had role similar to mafia did you mean just a killing role?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yep, we are time bomb buddies. xD
I hoped Mafia would waste an escort or kill on me because I doubt I gonna finish off a mafia tonight as there are more townies than mafias. So it is likely Mafia will let me live tonight to give them a townie extra kill.
If you are exploding tonight, go for the person you usually went before last game. I think you have a pretty good idea of who I'm referring to :awe
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Another good thing though: NO Janitor kill. That is always good. Imagine the Janitor killing the det last night, they could easily claim that role now and even after Janitor dies 3 or even 4 dets in a setting of 20+ wouldn't be that weird if some of them are naive or paranoids.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill digitaldude

I hesitated yesterday cause Holt made me think about it, but not again. The guy is playing dumb. Will consider changing it if someone else shows to be worse.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yep, we are time bomb buddies. xD
I hoped Mafia would waste an escort or kill on me because I doubt I gonna finish off a mafia tonight as there are more townies than mafias. So it is likely Mafia will let me live tonight to give them a townie extra kill.
Well you cant be defused unless there is a townie bomb diffuser.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Till N4.
Unless I'm diffused before then anyway :hmm
That looks very odd to me... A regular bomb in a game with special bombs
replace mentor with serial thriller then.
I never said I believe in any of those being in game =-= Wacko.

Sigh, so we have 2 time bombs plus a temporary bomb? Santa should be glad we made him lose sooner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top