...but you said your role was great, wtf.
It was honestly a mistake, I would edit but the game doesn't allow editing .
Anyway, here's another hint about my role.
I have a limited life![]()
...but you said your role was great, wtf.
It was honestly a mistake, I would edit but the game doesn't allow editing .
Anyway, here's another hint about my role.
I have a limited life![]()
ONE defuser is dead. How can you know how many are they? You mentioned it yourself that there could be a townie defuser, for example.The diffuser is dead.
If there is a townie defuser then he will say I defused spriggan and then confirm spriggan.ONE defuser is dead. How can you know how many are they? You mentioned it yourself that there could be a townie defuser, for example.
lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffusedMy beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
Santa might also hand out tmebombs. I know I made that role so that one of the presents gonna blow in Santa#s face if he can't get rid of it but he doesn't know which one of his presents is the bomb. Like red, blue, yellow, green and white present for example.I'd guess the town also has a diffuser, maybe the other mafia team too if they are two parties, and then there's also santa that would prolly hand diffusers but welp he dead.
There's better people to use your explosion on, but I'll tell you what I said in the past game, follow your gut.My beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
You know its much more than thatLook at your behaviour, omg crescent said no way im mafia I have to trust him he is townie. Digitaldude said im mafia that means he is mafia. I am sickened.

If I don't die tonight I don't mind getting lynched tomorrow as long as that proves somebody to be the townie defuser and not give the mafia defuser a cover.lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffused
I trust you now.If I don't die tonight I don't mind getting lynched tomorrow as long as that proves somebody to be the townie defuser and not give the mafia defuser a cover.
This. Having a TB explode N2 is cruel even for Panda-lawl standards. If you dont explode and say "Ah, Cres must have defused me" then what.lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well one detective is dead now...they cant confirm each other now using this method.This. Having a TB explode N2 is cruel even for Panda-lawl standards. If you dont explode and say "Ah, Cres must have defused me" then what.
There's one thing clear though, and its that dets should target him to confirm sanities tonight.
Because I can kill someone with it...but you said your role was great, wtf.

Not if I kill you first.Because I can kill someone with it![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe that can work.
No, if a det investigates him and shows townie next dp then he pretty much knows his sanity unless he's naive/paranoid. Same case if he's mafia and survives the night.
Ok, dont know why I tagged lawl with that post--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"My role is great, it forces me to leave the game *sad face*"Because I can kill someone with it![]()
I thought it was something only Crescent could know. May need to go read back. Tho seriously you‘re always so complicated at giving hints.And if you Gry read that post in which I coded the role and think a little about it you could know it aswell, since we had a similar situation before game.
