Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'd guess the town also has a diffuser, maybe the other mafia team too if they are two parties, and then there's also santa that would prolly hand diffusers but welp he dead.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ONE defuser is dead. How can you know how many are they? You mentioned it yourself that there could be a townie defuser, for example.
If there is a townie defuser then he will say I defused spriggan and then confirm spriggan.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffused
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd guess the town also has a diffuser, maybe the other mafia team too if they are two parties, and then there's also santa that would prolly hand diffusers but welp he dead.
Santa might also hand out tmebombs. I know I made that role so that one of the presents gonna blow in Santa#s face if he can't get rid of it but he doesn't know which one of his presents is the bomb. Like red, blue, yellow, green and white present for example.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
There's better people to use your explosion on, but I'll tell you what I said in the past game, follow your gut.

Look at your behaviour, omg crescent said no way im mafia I have to trust him he is townie. Digitaldude said im mafia that means he is mafia. I am sickened.
You know its much more than that :XD

At this point if you dont flip mafia I will freak out anyway. Dont know how you played back then, but that you are playing dumb right now is obvious. "MY EYEEEES" @Purity of Magi
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffused
If I don't die tonight I don't mind getting lynched tomorrow as long as that proves somebody to be the townie defuser and not give the mafia defuser a cover.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
lol, you say that as if you can't fake being diffused
This. Having a TB explode N2 is cruel even for Panda-lawl standards. If you dont explode and say "Ah, Cres must have defused me" then what.
There's one thing clear though, and its that dets should target him to confirm sanities tonight.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@goodboy_lawlett @Copy Panda update votes with the penalty votes please I beg you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This. Having a TB explode N2 is cruel even for Panda-lawl standards. If you dont explode and say "Ah, Cres must have defused me" then what.
There's one thing clear though, and its that dets should target him to confirm sanities tonight.
Well one detective is dead now...they cant confirm each other now using this method.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Worst case scenario time bombs kill two townies, so 4 townies die. Best case two mafia die with the townie bombs. If james kills spriggan then max two townies die.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol are you all actually believing Spriggan? Sounds like a load of BS to me honestly. Reveals he explodes night 4, which gives him a pass for 3 day phases, then if he‘s still alive he‘ll just say the mafia defused him, or a townie defuser who may die before then without telling who he targeted.

James I‘m more inclined to believe, even though his hint doesn‘t fit it but he said he was baiting, eh.. Okay. Night 2 sounds more fitting, but 2 time bombs when the system itself already makes an unknown number of people a bomb with a disease sounds like a big lie.

Asako is still fishy, some like Erin are staying in the shadows, and DD does not sound like an experienced person whatsoever for some reason. Maybe he got rusty?

And if you Gry read that post in which I coded the role and think a little about it you could know it aswell, since we had a similar situation before game.
I thought it was something only Crescent could know. May need to go read back. Tho seriously you‘re always so complicated at giving hints.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I kinda agree with GrySun here.

Spriggan's claim of time bomb and exploding N4 immediately felt suspicious to me. I can believe James more easily, since his claim can be verified next night.
Though as a side note, i can see James being ballsy enough to be mafia and organize that plan to get himself and one of his ally confirmed in people's eyes. Like, claiming to be Time Bomb exploding N2 (which already is risky and so would lead town to believe him easier), then not exploding (obviously, since he's mafia and not time bomb), and have one of his ally say "i trusted him to be legit in his claim so i defused him". And just like that, 2 mafias become confirmed townies in people's eyes. I can see James doing it.
But as i said, right now i feel like trusting James. Emp, not that much. :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top