Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When a man revealing his role becomes the prime suspect for being a mafia......tahts how mafia win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The people that suspect the timebombs btw do you suspect both of them as mafia, or do you believe one is townie and one is mafia?
I believe James. I believe Sprig is lying hard.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not like you are helpful currently providing more bombing targets or telling me why I shouldn't target you aka handing out more concrete hints regarding your role. Plus it is not bullying, see it as some careful form of respect. If I were Mafia you'd be dead already and ya know it.^^
Maybe I’m just being greedy with not wanting to share this. It‘s about a third party.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
why you believe cause he revealed he was time bomb second?
Because he‘s a lot more consistent than Spriggan, whose play last day and this day is just full of flaws, and James doesn‘t ask to be given a pass for 3 day phases helps a lot too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the non voter disease is a bomb.
Yes but if I understood correctly there should be more than one non voter disease, because the rules say it won‘t be publicly said who has it. From that I take there‘s more.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn what a catch up. So we got 2 time bomb claims one this night and one on night 4. Given that we have most certainly 2 killing parties and an insane doc (maybe not anymore) the set up seems pretty uhmm explosive. Add in santa for extra spice.

I gotta admit that coming out as a TB the day bef ore exploding without much pushing makes me trust James. Regarding Spriggan while there may be some mistakes I don't see him as the type of mafia player who would outright hang their neck out without much pushing either. Might be part of some mafia masterplan but I think then he would be more consistent.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because he‘s a lot more consistent than Spriggan, whose play last day and this day is just full of flaws, and James doesn‘t ask to be given a pass for 3 day phases helps a lot too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes but if I understood correctly there should be more than one non voter disease, because the rules say it won‘t be publicly said who has it. From that I take there‘s more.
spriggan votelocked by accident does he sound like an evil genius to you?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Have those two ever interacted in warcraft story? @goodboy_lawlett
In WC3 Illidan fought Thrall's "brother" who was working for the demons, but I don't think he and Thrall had any interaction whatsoever.

why you believe cause he revealed he was time bomb second?
No, because I gonna die tonight while the other is basically asking for not being lynched the next couple days. It is also why I think on blowing up on him in case he is a mad Mafia bomb playing the risky game with early claims in hopes to be believeable to later claim being defused and even if he is not believed he can still take somebody down with him.

Yes in yaoi fanfics
I bet there are probably a lot of those out there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
spriggan votelocked by accident does he sound like an evil genius to you?
If I locked „by accident“ would you believe me? :XD Idk Sprig is usually much more stable as town, while as mafia he backseats and slips up, at least that‘s how I see him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Demon and Vand have been so quiet so far ...
Demon was active at the start of the day, he didn't wrote anything or much though.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
First of all, @gnut :emocat

3 deaths? Hm, with so many players, prolly 2 mafias and I do think there's still a 3rd party around, but we will only be able to confirm that with death count tomorrow (if Greg was insane and got someone killed before he died).
@Erinyes Erin-chan,no problem with both of us making lists:clingyyou should keep the lists too, I usually forget to add some hints and in the case mafia go for one of us, the other would still keep the lists updated.

@Vandred You complain about me not giving hints, but then you gave a similar hint to mine with "breaking the passive streak" :heh Just looking at you complaining about my hints and giving the same kind of hints...


1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game. Mafia Bomb deffuser
3.Gnut -
Its an old constant role. Doctor

4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-) Detective
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of. Claims time bomb too.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf. here's another hint about my role.
I have a limited life ; claim time bomb.

12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before. it's a role I said I wanted to have before. Not Serial Killer though.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
15. Takuan- My role is passive.
16. Erinyes -as for my role, 1st time got it
17. Holt- As for role, I'm not too keen on it. Not one I like or find to be fun
18- Wyis- Santa Claus
19. Farfalla - Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while.


2 time bombs... :XD Well, mafia had a deffuser, I'm surely not betting it is impossible because I know some people who had 3 docs in a game once, @Emperor Spriggan

As for my list of suspects,more of a gut feeling about Empty. Digital dude and James acted a bit strange, but I don't think they are mafia, Emperor could be, but I wouldn't find strange having like 2 time bombs in the game either. the person who got non-voter disease became a bomb,no? (only while they are sick, tho)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In WC3 Illidan fought Thrall's "brother" who was working for the demons, but I don't think he and Thrall had any interaction whatsoever.
I don‘t remember that from the games at all. He fought demons in the chapter he was freed, then was banished and fought night elves later in the expansion, and lots of undead.
But this is offtopic.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

2 time bombs... :XD Well, mafia had a deffuser, I'm surely not betting it is impossible because I know some people who had 3 docs in a game once, @Emperor Spriggan

As for my list of suspects,more of a gut feeling about Empty. Digital dude and James acted a bit strange, but I don't think they are mafia, Emperor could be, but I wouldn't find strange having like 2 time bombs in the game either. the person who got non-voter disease became a bomb,no? (only while they are sick, tho)
The problem is not that there are 2 time bombs, but that he said his role was great, that he blows up in night 4 and that he had his votelock accident...
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
First of all, @gnut :emocat

3 deaths? Hm, with so many players, prolly 2 mafias and I do think there's still a 3rd party around, but we will only be able to confirm that with death count tomorrow (if Greg was insane and got someone killed before he died).
@Erinyes Erin-chan,no problem with both of us making lists:clingyyou should keep the lists too, I usually forget to add some hints and in the case mafia go for one of us, the other would still keep the lists updated.

@Vandred You complain about me not giving hints, but then you gave a similar hint to mine with "breaking the passive streak" :heh Just looking at you complaining about my hints and giving the same kind of hints...


1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game. Mafia Bomb deffuser
3.Gnut -
Its an old constant role. Doctor

4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-) Detective
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of. Claims time bomb too.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf. here's another hint about my role.
I have a limited life ; claim time bomb.

12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before. it's a role I said I wanted to have before. Not Serial Killer though.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
15. Takuan- My role is passive.
16. Erinyes -as for my role, 1st time got it
17. Holt- As for role, I'm not too keen on it. Not one I like or find to be fun
18- Wyis- Santa Claus
19. Farfalla - Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while.


2 time bombs... :XD Well, mafia had a deffuser, I'm surely not betting it is impossible because I know some people who had 3 docs in a game once, @Emperor Spriggan

As for my list of suspects,more of a gut feeling about Empty. Digital dude and James acted a bit strange, but I don't think they are mafia, Emperor could be, but I wouldn't find strange having like 2 time bombs in the game either. the person who got non-voter disease became a bomb,no? (only while they are sick, tho)
Way too many vague hints in that list
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top