Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Way too many vague hints in that list
Yours not that great either, never had it can be a hundred roles if only half of my suggestions would make it through and active can still be like what 30-40 roles?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,190
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The problem is not that there are 2 time bombs, but that he said his role was great, that he blows up in night 4 and that he had his votelock accident...
:XD Yeah, there's that. Those slips... :heh and accordingly to the rules

"5. It is not publicly known who carries the disease, but players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change."
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ikr like " 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active" what kind of asshole would say that and expect to be helpful!?
Says the active yet useless if not played well hint guy which can be said about practically every active role. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:XD Yeah, there's that. Those slips... :heh and accordingly to the rules

"5. It is not publicly known who carries the disease, but players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change."
Yet nobody came out as his or her role changed which is strange to me.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ikr like " 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active" what kind of asshole would say that and expect to be helpful!?
Active/passive is an alright hint for d1 imo
Im talking more about the people whove only expressed their opinions on their role
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Says the active yet useless if not played well hint guy which can be said about practically every active role. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yet nobody came out as his or her role changed which is strange to me.
whats the benefit of saying you cant vote?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Says the active yet useless if not played well hint guy which can be said about practically every active role. XD
Hey I wasn't the one complaining.

Shortly after I explained what I meant btw, even said it's not the case like a doctor, detective, hider, etc...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,190
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Way too many vague hints in that list
Says the active yet useless if not played well hint guy which can be said about practically every active role. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yet nobody came out as his or her role changed which is strange to me.
Yep. Either people think keeping silent for now is better (and could somehow help draggig some mafia out) or the people who changed roles didn't check the thread yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
oops,quoted wrong :XD, sorry Empty.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Spriggan is weird....I mean I still can't understand how u can votelock by accident plus the reveal of a time bomb when two days before he will blow up is fishy, I could have understand if it was like james reavling before the day blowing, but D4 is really far away and a mafia could most likely reveal that way early on and the day that he will blow up in order to survive long, but it's a sloppy move if the team agree with him that he should do it so I dunno, sadly knowing spriggan he can make those types of mistakes so I'm still unsure, still suspicious.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So should we votelynch Spriggan and I blow up on whoever I want to tonight or a specific target? I don't mind, I see timebombs and bombs in general as pretty darn risky for towns as most of the time they end up hitting townies and not mafias when they blow up.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye about the role change because of the non vote disease, read rule 5 , it's not allowed to say that the role is change at least that's what I understood.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And I am off to Uni again. See ya all in a few hours. Bye~
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@James Rye about the role change because of the non vote disease, read rule 5 , it's not allowed to say that the role is change at least that's what I understood.
Isnt it the opposite? if you want to claim youve gotten a role change you can do it

"Players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change"
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not getting some arguments. Didn't we just see 2 innocent childs with different reveal days? We had Greg on D3 if I'm not mistaken and Desin saying it would be on D5 (again, if I'm not mistaken). I had a big case against Desin and had to eat my words o/ What's the issue with James and Emp basically having the same pattern now?

Also, I made the "posting by accident thx to Chrome" issue myself, so hard to judge him on that now.

What makes me uneasy about him was how Cres gunned him at first and fully dropped it later. Gave up from voting and disappeared while there was an argument about going after him anyway. It looked like they tried to build some tension among each other for the future and since the ties had 2 votes only back then and more people were leaning towards voting him, they backed off.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Isnt it the opposite? if you want to claim youve gotten a role change you can do it

"Players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change"
Oh that not... I didn't see it
Sorry I must be sick :kappa
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Because he‘s a lot more consistent than Spriggan, whose play last day and this day is just full of flaws, and James doesn‘t ask to be given a pass for 3 day phases helps a lot too.
Uh huh, flaws like what last day? Please enlighten me.
Sheesh thank goodness no one is listening to you in this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2 time bombs... :XD Well, mafia had a deffuser, I'm surely not betting it is impossible because I know some people who had 3 docs in a game once, @Emperor Spriggan
:bobriki
You are awesome :blush
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I think there are two mafia teams, and contrary to what digital said I am sure the mafia team knows if there is a second mafia by doing simple math. Just wonder why marmalade was targeted by the mafia, as she was in the top to get lynched and didn't do much to build the trust. Maybe they found out her tole by checking.
yeah agree, could have been a redirected kill, assuming there's a bk ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Pls update first post whenever someone is killed with a role reveal its a pain to search fir the posts on the phone.

Two bomb claims after a diffuser was revealed. Not completely unlikely that there are two bombs, but I'm also convinced it's the perfect role claim for mafia.

Could be even both are mafia, as the diffuser Could be just to take care of the nonvoter.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The problem is not that there are 2 time bombs, but that he said his role was great, that he blows up in night 4 and that he had his votelock accident...
Do you want a screenshot of the accident? :lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I expected someone to talk to me about the sick part but whatever, I'm not sad or anything :feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top