Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
That list isn't updated....

Tbf though, spy is just as dangerous in verifying active claims. If mafia have a decent size team, some can get away with passive since they might not be doing anything the first few nights...

Im working on it please bear with me i just came home ill do my best to post it Asap :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I expected someone to talk to me about the sick part but whatever, I'm not sad or anything :feelsbadman
What's there to talk? c.c Imo this whole plan of looking for the bomb was silly and has no gain for the town. It would be alrdy rather obvious that if someone doesn't vote it's very likely the person is the current bomb. If Greg was insane, we lost one of the few townie roles that could get fucked by the bomb. So only the mafia would be so wary and interested in looking for them (which bugs me about James)... If you were to be lynched, then fine, say it, otherwise it would be much better to stay quiet about your temporary role, imo. Now mafia will likely either avoid you or remove your curse from the game, and we may lose some important night asset for the future.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So should we votelynch Spriggan and I blow up on whoever I want to tonight or a specific target? I don't mind, I see timebombs and bombs in general as pretty darn risky for towns as most of the time they end up hitting townies and not mafias when they blow up.
We could lynch him and you kill someone else yes. Can still give you(and us all) 4 names to look into.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I expected someone to talk to me about the sick part but whatever, I'm not sad or anything :feelsbadman
so you got the non voter disease?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's there to talk? c.c Imo this whole plan of looking for the bomb was silly and has no gain for the town. It would be alrdy rather obvious that if someone doesn't vote it's very likely the person is the current bomb. If Greg was insane, we lost one of the few townie roles that could get fucked by the bomb. So only the mafia would be so wary and interested in looking for them (which bugs me about James)... If you were to be lynched, then fine, say it, otherwise it would be much better to stay quiet about your temporary role, imo. Now mafia will likely either avoid you or remove your curse from the game, and we may lose some important night asset for the future.
wat if some townies dont vote on purpose to help disguise the bomb.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What's there to talk? c.c Imo this whole plan of looking for the bomb was silly and has no gain for the town. It would be alrdy rather obvious that if someone doesn't vote it's very likely the person is the current bomb. If Greg was insane, we lost one of the few townie roles that could get fucked by the bomb. So only the mafia would be so wary and interested in looking for them (which bugs me about James)... If you were to be lynched, then fine, say it, otherwise it would be much better to stay quiet about your temporary role, imo. Now mafia will likely either avoid you or remove your curse from the game, and we may lose some important night asset for the future.
I don't see mafia having an other mafia defuser, maybe townie but a townie will never defuse the non vote disease bomb, and then if there really an other mafia bomb defuser, defusing the non vote could late james and spriggan bomb activated, plus I know the mafia won't tagged me as I'm suspected that's why I revealed.
Don't make be feel bad for revealing Lala after some wanted for the reveal :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so you got the non voter disease?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wat if some townies dont vote on purpose to help disguise the bomb.
Yes
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't see mafia having an other mafia defuser, maybe townie but a townie will never defuse the non vote disease bomb, and then if there really an other mafia bomb defuser, defusing the non vote could late james and spriggan bomb activated, plus I know the mafia won't tagged me as I'm suspected that's why I revealed.
Don't make be feel bad for revealing Lala after some wanted for the reveal :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes
so you are the non voter for this round.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
thxs @Lady pompom for the list, i wont update mine now, only later in the day phase so i can reread everything when im less tired.

Just wanted to highlight some funny thing that made me smile when i was brwsing yesterday day phase it is lambu 1st post :
Cool avi, better than I expected with this theme :XD Thanks @Farfalla
I will not follow the game as much as in other ocassions so I wont be making re-reads and stuff. Please keep the spam low, so I can take the game actually begins from here.
THis sounded to me like "sorry i m quite busy cant commit a lot in this game" this is so ironical considering this guy was actually the one who prolly posted the most :arf

also i need to check back the votes thing yesterday, seems there might be some interesting stuff to draw from it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
thxs @Lady pompom for the list, i wont update mine now, only later in the day phase so i can reread everything when im less tired.

Just wanted to highlight some funny thing that made me smile when i was brwsing yesterday day phase it is lambu 1st post :

THis sounded to me like "sorry i m quite busy cant commit a lot in this game" this is so ironical considering this guy was actually the one who prolly posted the most :arf

also i need to check back the votes thing yesterday, seems there might be some interesting stuff to draw from it.
the hosts lost it, I am sickened by them.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I expected someone to talk to me about the sick part but whatever, I'm not sad or anything :feelsbadman
saw it :zomg ! no need to question if i understand it properly^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the hosts lost it, I am sickened by them.
oh but.... too bad
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That's hard to coordinate and can easily backfire with people stacking penalties.... I rly don't get some of your suggestions today.
The non voter is revealed anyway dont matter anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
anyway farfalla you targetted someone at night didnt you. @Farfalla
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
its me or gry is weirdly silent compared to his usual game play(ofc might be for various reasons but its just that im used to see him a lot more talkative and he tends to usually debate a lot with people around, he sounds way too calm. might ofc be totally irrelevant though, everyone has his life circunstances.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
You know, all this talk about my slip ups is too hilarious :lmao Normally I'd be frustrated but at this point it's become second nature to be suspected every game so its whatever.
The Desin issue from last night honestly was a slip up, I was intending on breaking the tie but time ended before I knew it :catshrug I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him today though, simply because what's done is done :nod
My role is what it is, I am a Time Bomb. The reason I said it's a cool role is because towards the end of the week I'm going to end up busier than I am now so I won't even have much time to play. At least with my role I can exit the game on my own terms and also take out a Mafia with me hopefully:police The game is usually mostly decided by Day 5 onwards anyway.
If you think I am Mafia claiming something as retarded as Time Bomb, then well, may a plague rain down on your house and its future descendants :hmph
As for people who I trust currently? Digital and Lady PomPom. The rest are all fair game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
its me or gry is weirdly silent compared to his usual game play(ofc might be for various reasons but its just that im used to see him a lot more talkative and he tends to usually debate a lot with people around, he sounds way too calm. might ofc be totally irrelevant though, everyone has his life circunstances.
+
He is usually Mafia in Panda's games, that's also something else.
I would honestly also go for him.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Lambu my bad sorry i miscopied/misquoted you with the 2nd part of the hint in the recap yesterday i ll fix it in later recap, my apologies i didnt made this up its a part of one of your post i dont know how i misread and misquoted this but well mistakes happen.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Should be absolutely irrelevant unless you are implying the hosts rig the games.
No shit Sherlock? It was just an observation, no need to state the obvious.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No shit Sherlock? It was just an observation, no need to state the obvious.
If it's so obvious then you'd know it's a worthless observation that shouldn't be considered and doesn't make Gry's case any better or worse.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top