Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yeah well here's another obvious thing, voting to lynch someone because they "literally asked for it" is not townie play especially with the blow we took last night losing a doctor and a detective, but yeah mafia wouldn't really care about that so i'm not surprised.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah well here's another obvious thing, voting to lynch someone because they "literally asked for it" is not townie play especially with the blow we took last night losing a doctor and a detective, but yeah mafia wouldn't really care about that so i'm not surprised.
It is, but it's not the full story. You are bending the truth.

I didn't vote for you just "because you asked for it", you have a pretty big case built against you coming either from slips or stupidity, and you are the only one to blame for it.

Second, as I said before, worst case scenario we lose a townie that we would lose anyway, not an important role like a doctor or detective. Regardless, odds are that if you really are a time bomb and you explode, you'll take a townie with you (we can't even trust you with a vote and role hint, why would we do the same with a kill, lol).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why won't you encourage me by taking the first steps? ^_^
You can see this isnt a random question, did you use your role on someone last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dd with this pseudo reveal you will basically get nothing except probably a bullet in the head at night...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dd with this pseudo reveal you will basically get nothing except probably a bullet in the head at night...
who do you think I am?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also is that a threat?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
who do you think I am?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also is that a threat?
A dwarf with horrible timing.

It's a warning '-'
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
No offense but so far, the whole game you've been having everyone as suspect. Everytime someone didn't answeryour questions or said smething contrary to your opinion, you said "i smell mafia" "mafia 100%" or stuff like this. You keep pressing people to reveal more, asking questions aggressively, but when you're the ne receiving questions you answer by "I have a role". I dislike the way you're playing right now to be completely honest with you.
Inb4 you quote me saying "okay you're 100% confirmed mafia".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
If you want a better and direct answer: it's impossible that I targeted Greg and a Sane Spy would know that. So if you're hinting at being one, you're mistaken. I don't even know what made me your prime suspect on D1 or 2, so you'd select me and know use that. And that's the best answer you'll get on me about having or not night activities, I simply deny targeting Greg. I have no idea how a person would be able to find out that someone "ordered a hit on" someone else, though. But it's not like your weird sayings this phase end here anyway @.@
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred @Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?

Also the inactive need to start talking about sth, usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24 @Holt @Lady pompom @Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you want a better and direct answer: it's impossible that I targeted Greg and a Sane Spy would know that. So if you're hinting at being one, you're mistaken. I don't even know what made me your prime suspect on D1 or 2, so you'd select me and know use that. And that's the best answer you'll get on me about having or not night activities, I simply deny targeting Greg. I have no idea how a person would be able to find out that someone "ordered a hit on" someone else, though. But it's not like your weird sayings this phase end here anyway @.@
I asked if you used your ability at night......on anyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No offense but so far, the whole game you've been having everyone as suspect. Everytime someone didn't answeryour questions or said smething contrary to your opinion, you said "i smell mafia" "mafia 100%" or stuff like this. You keep pressing people to reveal more, asking questions aggressively, but when you're the ne receiving questions you answer by "I have a role". I dislike the way you're playing right now to be completely honest with you.
Inb4 you quote me saying "okay you're 100% confirmed mafia".
Lambu/farfalla/james rye were my prime suspects. I don't suspect james rye anymore. xi0 I suspected mostly cause thats how he plays as a mafia he disappears from the game and doesnt post. You might be mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Like I said I will reveal my role on day 3.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Digital if you want to pressure anyone about reveal or even tagged, do it to the inactives, lala is fine, honestly she's trusted in my eyes, and so is lambu.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Busy day and just finished catching up.

@Lady pompom, the gist is that my hint leaves around a dozen of roles to guess, yours something like 35. So no, they're not on the same level, but alright.
@Lambu, if you're going to switch people you're going to hint your role at one at a time, you could at least include me among them :disappoint


And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Digital if you want to pressure anyone about reveal or even tagged, do it to the inactives, lala is fine, honestly she's trusted in my eyes, and so is lambu.
Look she said she has a role, but she can't admit she used it. Does that make sense to you?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Look she said she has a role, but she can't admit she used it. Does that make sense to you?
Yes, I could also not reveal my action D2, if it were D3 it's a different matter
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes, I could also not reveal my action D2, if it were D3 it's a different matter
AAAAAAAAH please understand.......I asked.......... Did you use your role at night. I didnt ask what her role is. I didnt ask who she used it on. fug.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top