Why won't you encourage me by taking the first steps? ^_^It no use now just answer the question.
Why won't you encourage me by taking the first steps? ^_^It no use now just answer the question.
It is, but it's not the full story. You are bending the truth.Yeah well here's another obvious thing, voting to lynch someone because they "literally asked for it" is not townie play especially with the blow we took last night losing a doctor and a detective, but yeah mafia wouldn't really care about that so i'm not surprised.
You can see this isnt a random question, did you use your role on someone last night?Why won't you encourage me by taking the first steps? ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who do you think I am?Dd with this pseudo reveal you will basically get nothing except probably a bullet in the head at night...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A dwarf with horrible timing.who do you think I am?
Also is that a threat?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.A dwarf with horrible timing.
It's a warning '-'
No offense but so far, the whole game you've been having everyone as suspect. Everytime someone didn't answeryour questions or said smething contrary to your opinion, you said "i smell mafia" "mafia 100%" or stuff like this. You keep pressing people to reveal more, asking questions aggressively, but when you're the ne receiving questions you answer by "I have a role". I dislike the way you're playing right now to be completely honest with you.Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
If you want a better and direct answer: it's impossible that I targeted Greg and a Sane Spy would know that. So if you're hinting at being one, you're mistaken. I don't even know what made me your prime suspect on D1 or 2, so you'd select me and know use that. And that's the best answer you'll get on me about having or not night activities, I simply deny targeting Greg. I have no idea how a person would be able to find out that someone "ordered a hit on" someone else, though. But it's not like your weird sayings this phase end here anyway @.@Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
I asked if you used your ability at night......on anyone.If you want a better and direct answer: it's impossible that I targeted Greg and a Sane Spy would know that. So if you're hinting at being one, you're mistaken. I don't even know what made me your prime suspect on D1 or 2, so you'd select me and know use that. And that's the best answer you'll get on me about having or not night activities, I simply deny targeting Greg. I have no idea how a person would be able to find out that someone "ordered a hit on" someone else, though. But it's not like your weird sayings this phase end here anyway @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu/farfalla/james rye were my prime suspects. I don't suspect james rye anymore. xi0 I suspected mostly cause thats how he plays as a mafia he disappears from the game and doesnt post. You might be mafia.No offense but so far, the whole game you've been having everyone as suspect. Everytime someone didn't answeryour questions or said smething contrary to your opinion, you said "i smell mafia" "mafia 100%" or stuff like this. You keep pressing people to reveal more, asking questions aggressively, but when you're the ne receiving questions you answer by "I have a role". I dislike the way you're playing right now to be completely honest with you.
Inb4 you quote me saying "okay you're 100% confirmed mafia".
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I said that's the best answer you'll get from me o/asked if you used your ability at night......on anyone.
Then you are a mafia to me, it breaks my heart.And I said that's the best answer you'll get from me o/

Look she said she has a role, but she can't admit she used it. Does that make sense to you?Digital if you want to pressure anyone about reveal or even tagged, do it to the inactives, lala is fine, honestly she's trusted in my eyes, and so is lambu.
Yes, I could also not reveal my action D2, if it were D3 it's a different matterLook she said she has a role, but she can't admit she used it. Does that make sense to you?
AAAAAAAAH please understand.......I asked.......... Did you use your role at night. I didnt ask what her role is. I didnt ask who she used it on. fug.Yes, I could also not reveal my action D2, if it were D3 it's a different matter