Secondary role, I got the vote disease and can't vote this round.It's a secondary role or your role became Bomb?
Secondary role, I got the vote disease and can't vote this round.It's a secondary role or your role became Bomb?
To anticipate the question: I can't confirm that.Can you confirm somehow you were redirected?
Why are you so sure that DD is gonna die? o.OIm not a Serial Killer. I wish I was.
Dets can outright confirm me in the night. Im sure that at least one of the dets picked me for their N1 action, specially after the big show of the first day. If they confirm their sanities with your death then they can know Im legit tomorrow.
Also didn't explicit stated it is only one.The hosts didnt mention 2![]()
Noice, less targets for me to worry about tonight. <3^How does that sound, Im all out for them outright confirming me.
So your role is complete opposite to spy role?What? No, I keep saying my role isn't like that ......
James, the time bomb that explodes in night 2.Why are you so sure that DD is gonna die? o.O
...what?So your role is complete opposite to spy role?
I was talking to James thereTo anticipate the question: I can't confirm that.
Why are you so sure that DD is gonna die? o.O
What were your hints about your first role?Secondary role, I got the vote disease and can't vote this round.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sth that is either hated or loved but usually hatedWhat were your hints about your first role?
'-' he'll explode the BK/bomb?James, the time bomb that explodes in night 2.
who doesnt enjoy a good barWhat. Does Panda love BKs that much?

You asked Gry if you should reveal it alrdy, why won't you just do it... From what I see, one of the 4 of you will be lynched today and a second one will blow up with James tonight.Sth that is either hated or loved but usually hated
Adding it's active and it's not mason erin.
trulyI'm hungry.You asked Gry if you should reveal it alrdy, why won't you just do it... From what I see, one of the 4 of you will be lynched today and a second one will blow up with James tonight.
finally someone got the sickened part.suspected so bc you mentionned several times "being sickened" & bc you said you didnt want to be protected bc you were sure to saty alive.
Oh, you...I'm hungry.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Might be getting paranoid, but does that mean what I think it means?I'm hungry.
