No just me having that as my guess for this system, said it openly before too.As expected? Did I miss something?
No just me having that as my guess for this system, said it openly before too.As expected? Did I miss something?
Most likelyMight be getting paranoid, but does that mean what I think it means?![]()

Mewho doesnt enjoy a good bar![]()
You know I don‘t drink. Very qualified for this job btw.@SeraphI'm hungry.

Ok lolMost likely![]()
Most likely, Greg either got Cres or Marm, the SK the other one.so its obvious now what happened last night, mafia,insane doc and serial killer killed someone.
whats your role?Ok lol
Still dont get why you said your role is loved by some and hated by others though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can also open my bar for tonight but who to target this time.Most likely, Greg either got Cres or Marm, the SK the other one.
I suggest we either try lynching one of those 4 so there‘s less for James to pick(unless we get SK first try), or go with Spriggan as before, good odds we lynch a mafia with him. I‘m fine with either.

Well let's say the one who did that game really like that role and in that game most people who got it didn't like what we did, including hungry-kun.Ok lol
Still dont get why you said your role is loved by some and hated by others though.
Are you rly sick, mister? '-'I can also open my bar for tonight but who to target this time.
Prostitute? Innocent child? Elementary school teacher?I'm hungry.
Still thinking on that myself too, will wait for results of our lynch and other people to come online.I can also open my bar for tonight but who to target this time.
Its somethingwhats your role?

you will find out when the day ends its hard to hide.Are you rly sick, mister? '-'
i wont surprised if theres 2, and possibly more why ? bc hosts said they wont reveal penalities i guessed thats maybe people who didnt vote and who are not usually afkers might have been bombs last day phase with the non disease thing ( like Pompom chan and marma maybe ?) just an asumption thoughSecondary role, I got the vote disease and can't vote this round.
LOL right @digitaldude your role is Bomb until you pass the disease on, you can‘t invite anyone.Are you rly sick, mister? '-'
Or the mafia boss '-'Its something
Dw about me DD, tomorrow I'll probably be confirmed. There's no way the dets didn't pick me after our matrimonial dispute yesterday. And after James blows up tonight and they check on him I'll be cleared.
I still don't see this association ._.And after James blows up tonight and they check on him I'll be cleared.
It's a reference to Seraph's hint in a previous game. I am hungry... for knowledge.I missed the inside joke![]()