Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so its obvious now what happened last night, mafia,insane doc and serial killer killed someone.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
so its obvious now what happened last night, mafia,insane doc and serial killer killed someone.
Most likely, Greg either got Cres or Marm, the SK the other one.

I suggest we either try lynching one of those 4 so there‘s less for James to pick(unless we get SK first try), or go with Spriggan as before, good odds we lynch a mafia with him. I‘m fine with either.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok lol

Still dont get why you said your role is loved by some and hated by others though.
whats your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Most likely, Greg either got Cres or Marm, the SK the other one.

I suggest we either try lynching one of those 4 so there‘s less for James to pick(unless we get SK first try), or go with Spriggan as before, good odds we lynch a mafia with him. I‘m fine with either.
I can also open my bar for tonight but who to target this time.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ok lol

Still dont get why you said your role is loved by some and hated by others though.
Well let's say the one who did that game really like that role and in that game most people who got it didn't like what we did, including hungry-kun.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can also open my bar for tonight but who to target this time.
Still thinking on that myself too, will wait for results of our lynch and other people to come online.
With you being a bomb, if we have a second Doc do be so kind and protect me, unless more important roles are claimed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
whats your role?
Its something :awe

Dw about me DD, tomorrow I'll probably be confirmed. There's no way the dets didn't pick me after our matrimonial dispute yesterday. And after James blows up tonight and they check on him I'll be cleared.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Secondary role, I got the vote disease and can't vote this round.
i wont surprised if theres 2, and possibly more why ? bc hosts said they wont reveal penalities i guessed thats maybe people who didnt vote and who are not usually afkers might have been bombs last day phase with the non disease thing ( like Pompom chan and marma maybe ?) just an asumption though
but i saw early in the day phase DD mentioning being "sickened" i was sure he was. but i dont exclude one of you might be lying, to basically not being targetted at night or for lynch( i do trust both of for now, though)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Its something :awe

Dw about me DD, tomorrow I'll probably be confirmed. There's no way the dets didn't pick me after our matrimonial dispute yesterday. And after James blows up tonight and they check on him I'll be cleared.
Or the mafia boss '-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top