Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I dunno tbh. I mean, it seems we need to get rid of those NVDs as soon as possible else if they keep hitting our dets and docs an bks we are fucked. Also it makes sense that there are many as this way mafia NVD holders can mess with our investigation and protection and blocking by turning our roles into useless bombs. So me getting bomb might be better as I got no night action anyway and I might hit a townie tonight anyway.
However, the dets investigating me, though it seems farf cannot do that this night phase anyway due being bomb, when I blow up to confirm half their sanity would be helpful as well.
Honestly... hm... @Copy Panda What happens if all 3 NVDs gets given to the same person is that person bomb for 3 nights in a row till he got rid of them all or do all 3 get merged into one NVD or will only one randomly of the 3 NVDs hit the target and the other 2 remain with their original holder till they find a NVD-fre target?

Maybe another way for me to make use of my timebomb is either to blow up the other bomb to prevent more deaths or to blow one of the NVDs though with a det and bk and "hungry-kun" among them that would seem wasteful.
I think merging the NVDs will be better for us in the long run, at least not three NVDs that mess with us too much, and you could be the best one to take the NVDs to merge two at least, as right now in D2 a time bomb hitting a townie is more likely and that could mess us up depend on the role, especially if it's a det, now that lala got invited in DD bar there's a high chance that she got redirected, wasting two nights now that she's bomb and that's really nad for us, that's why I think merging the NVD is better to avoid det result to get mess up and not confirming their sanity and to avoid hitting a townie, plus you dying is useless as noe there's a lot of confirmed townie ( mainly gry that I see him getting killed to night that's why I prefer if one of the NVD holders to pass it to him if he accept losing his role for a night that is @GrySun ?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or a doc protecting him, but we still don't know if we have an other doc around, plus there's a chance that the surviving doc is insane.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I trust Farf much less than I did yesterday, but making her explode tonight would be a bad choice, there's better options out there: Pompom, Magi, Empty, xi0...



I suspect you, but its not like I will take much from you right? ._.
Why exactly am i a better option to u?


So farfalla is a det and is now useless after our other det died n1? Fricken great
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Point at others? Aside from being behind on discussion and pointing out some stuff that most already knew, I've only been reactive to people's suspicions of me. Which I think are either faulty or based on people misremembering stuff.
Which is... pretty much what I said lol

SonOfVandred :nerd

Seriously now, are you telling the truth about not killing anyone? Who was your target, and why would it fail on that person? Because if you didn‘t kill anyone then we still have 3 parties that can kill at night, with you it‘d have been 4. Wtf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That would be way too risky and not worth the trouble :lmao But I‘m not confirmed yet because of that I know, I’m fine with that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Btw Lambu I‘m a bit confused on this. If both you and Jamss are town then Dets will have the same result on both you and him, no? You said they‘d know half of their sanity from his death, but that alone doesn‘t confirm you. Or you meant something else?
My reasoning is based on the assumption I was investigated night 1 by at least one det, when they confirm their sanities with the dying time bomb James then I would be cleared, but now thats fucked due to Farfs reveal, which Im still digesting ._.

Fuck, DD, you're such a dick...

So I'm a detective, you asshole. Thx for compromising my N1 but I would appreciate if you won't screw the third one as well. I'm currently a bomb and can't investigate this night... So yeah, I either become a deadload till N4 to maybe not even know my sanity by then or I spill the beans now and try to argue reason with this mofo so I don't get the curse a second time...

At first I entertained the idea of giving you my curse as well this night, DD, so I could read your funny AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH tomorrow, but we're quite lost regarding mafia right now, and I would rly appreciate being able to use my fucking role on D3 if I'm able to and if I can survive. So yeah if you wanna be an ass and keep me alive and without results till then, I can't rly stop you... But now you know the price. Thx for the extra mind work you're proving to any protection we might have left as well '-' (reinforcing that I'm a bomb this night and I don't need protection now). Wouldn't even feel sorry for causing you to lose your action a second time as well, LOL, BKs are so fucking cancerous...

Btw I checked on Desin. After arguing with Vand that he looked as valuable as Marma and also that he could provide positive outcomes, I expected him to die. Oh well, didn't happen, but I got innocent on him. Not that it means anything at all since I was targeted by DD.

God help me, why do I always get those old ghosts on my ass out of nowhere, with no reason at all, LOL. Now you have a dead det and an alive and useless one till midgame '-' you so deserve a cookie. Good job being stubborn and narrow sighted. "Oooooh she's so suspicious!!! She called for a wagon on Santa!!!" Marvelous reasoning '-'

Oh and if anyone doubt that I'm a bomb now, you can check the post count and see if my vote on Van is there...
Thats ok, but why did you have to reveal you are detective? It doesnt make any sense to me. Panda already explained that the redirect could happen on whatever player, dd could have redirected me or even james.

So you coming out as "useless det" is quite silly Farf, what makes me consider the possibility of you being a mafia looking for an easy ride to D5.

Then theres this that caught my attention.

so somehow only townies got non voter disease?
This is very true and its bothering me, so theres 3 diseases and all of them fall on townies? Just saying, that doesnt seem very fair.

So yeah you could be an unlucky det but you could easily not be either... and yet you decided to reveal? Its quite weird even for you Farf.

So theres not much to do for now. Its clear you are a bomb now, but we shouldnt lose track of you.

Umineko flashbacks? :gwah

:aweacquired a new level in sneaky skills, yay! Sneaky pom lvl2

Vandred confessed he is Sk? Hm... I'm always suspicious of him when he tells things, must be the rivalry :hehbut he could be trying to pull a lynch being a mafia bomb... Still think he is a good lynch since he is among Gry's targets.

Votekill Vandred!

Also, Asako-chan are you hungry-kun? :zomg Miss those old days you were cohosting with me and Sprigg.
So your answer to you being sneaky is, that you just want to be?

Inactive Pom makes me feel very uneasy, shes a clone of Erin right now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Farfalla since you are detective who did you investigate and whats the result.

so desin is innocnet hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@EmptySoul just in case vandread is bomb remove it and have desin be the last vote.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why exactly am i a better option to u?


So farfalla is a det and is now useless after our other det died n1? Fricken great
Cause you are missing like the other people I mentioned. I thought I explained that clearly.

James should just explode one of the inactive ones. I think at least two of them are mafos, so its a good bet.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla since you are detective who did you investigate and whats the result.

so desin is innocnet hmmm
There's still a chance that lala t result has been redirected so it doesn't confirm that desin is innocent depend on her sanity.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I find it suspicious how someone who plays quite often and is regarded as a good player would just give up on the start of second day phase. And I also find it suspicious that in a game full of bombs that there aren't many considering the mafia having one at least as a possibility... or that we supposedly have two Barkeepers. There's a lot of strange things, and just accepting Vandred's "surrender" and not really questioning it at all on your part is also suspicious to me. That is, if one doesn't immediately accept your Barkeeper claim solely because you happened to invite Vandred and he randomly admitting to it for no real reason (IMO). A serial killer being in the game is a good possibility, several pointed that out after last night's results.
What point are you trying to make, if any? Do you want us all to switch off from Vandred to someone else in order to stay safe from a possible mafia bomb? Is that really the play that‘s more natural and better to you here?
Because I don‘t see why else you keep bringing that up. He confessed to being SK. Either he is SK or what you said a Mafia Bomb. Even if he is a Mafia Bomb that is great for us, a mafia gets lynched. Someone has to die, but whether we kill him now or later that doesn‘t change. Maybe we have a defuser but could be a wasted action if he isn‘t a Mafia Bomb.

I find it more suspicious you call Vand a good enough player to not give up, but not good enough to see how awful of a plan it is to let himself get lynched only to explode on a townie. It isn‘t worth it, especially if there‘s 2 mafias with less numbers that‘s practically game losing.

Really not sure what your point is here. Why are you so scared for your own life, while most others don‘t mind dying to get a mafia we can only get by one dying? Are you town, or another third party? Because if Vand said the truth about his kill failing then there‘s still 3 parties that can kill, or 2 at most.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With that being said, I just think people aren't being cautious enough by adding to Vandred's votes. Especially considering the hosts already said that there aren't any penalty votes.
Ah I see.. So using that new role people will start not voting at days now? Perfect.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@Farfalla since you are detective who did you investigate and whats the result.

so desin is innocnet hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@EmptySoul just in case vandread is bomb remove it and have desin be the last vote.
Oh you're right,wouldnt wanna explode if hes bomb

Gonna random vote it then
Vote Kill Asako
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Serial killer needs to be retired as a role mentor is way better and more chance to win.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think merging the NVDs will be better for us in the long run, at least not three NVDs that mess with us too much, and you could be the best one to take the NVDs to merge two at least, as right now in D2 a time bomb hitting a townie is more likely and that could mess us up depend on the role, especially if it's a det, now that lala got invited in DD bar there's a high chance that she got redirected, wasting two nights now that she's bomb and that's really nad for us, that's why I think merging the NVD is better to avoid det result to get mess up and not confirming their sanity and to avoid hitting a townie, plus you dying is useless as noe there's a lot of confirmed townie ( mainly gry that I see him getting killed to night that's why I prefer if one of the NVD holders to pass it to him if he accept losing his role for a night that is @GrySun ?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or a doc protecting him, but we still don't know if we have an other doc around, plus there's a chance that the surviving doc is insane.
If there‘s another Doc, who didn‘t kill one of the 3 dead ones from N1, I‘d prefer getting the Doc protection and using my role more rather than getting the NVD. But you all‘s choice who to make sick.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh you're right,wouldnt wanna explode if hes bomb

Gonna random vote it then
Vote Kill Asako
Mmm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Since DP is about to end, for the record:

- Keep an eye on evil (or an evil on eye? whatever)
- Dont fully trust Farf yet
- Asako has to prove herself soon
- Dont let the inactives escape questioning: Pom, Empty, Taku, desin, etc.
- Never forget demon, like NEVER.
- Dets prove your sanity on James tonight.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh you're right,wouldnt wanna explode if hes bomb

Gonna random vote it then
Vote Kill Asako
I'm also a bomb right ...if you're so scarred to voting vand that have a high chance of being a SK because u think he's a mafia bomb, you just voted on a bomb..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Serial killer needs to be retired as a role mentor is way better and more chance to win.
Tell that to @Crescent Jinx or @Belserion :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Before the dayphase ends. Purity of magi has escaped any questioning or attention. that is all.
True, I usually let magi be cause shes a trolly player that works behind the scene, but tomorrow shes got to talk
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Cause you are missing like the other people I mentioned. I thought I explained that clearly.

James should just explode one of the inactive ones. I think at least two of them are mafos, so its a good bet.
Eh im not really missing..
And you think that is a good enough reason to suggest a bomb be exploded on me?
I'm also a bomb right ...if you're so scarred to voting vand that have a high chance of being a SK because u think he's a mafia bomb, you just voted on a bomb..
...
LOL i completely forgot you were a bomb :fail
Smh Theres too many bombs to keep up with
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Really not sure what your point is here. Why are you so scared for your own life, while most others don‘t mind dying to get a mafia we can only get by one dying? Are you town, or another third party? Because if Vand said the truth about his kill failing then there‘s still 3 parties that can kill, or 2 at most.
There isn't a play to get people to switch off, no. But I think a few at least mentioned not wanting to risk it and I found it odd that so many just added to it. But perhaps that had more to do with them assuming they HAD to vote or something, IDK.

And overall, I'm just stating that I'm suspicious of your behavior overall. And I don't believe you ever addressed why you saved Desin on the first day either. Because I fail to see how that was random at all.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh you're right,wouldnt wanna explode if hes bomb

Gonna random vote it then
Vote Kill Asako
You do realize that you don't even have to vote since you won't get a penalty vote if you don't vote, right? (aka rule 7) So, what's this random vote even for with this current situation? I don't get this at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
cause she was online and james rye is confirmed townie to me.
That is literally a baseless reason to not question the other two (before James reveal about TB).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You do realize that you don't even have to vote since you won't get a penalty vote if you don't vote, right? (aka rule 7) So, what's this random vote even for with this current situation? I don't get this at all.
She switched off of Vandred on the chance that he's Bomb
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm also a bomb right ...if you're so scarred to voting vand that have a high chance of being a SK because u think he's a mafia bomb, you just voted on a bomb..
That's kinda funny but since Vand is dying for sure it won't really matter.

You do realize that you don't even have to vote since you won't get a penalty vote if you don't vote, right? (aka rule 7) So, what's this random vote even for with this current situation? I don't get this at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That is literally a baseless reason to not question the other two (before James reveal about TB).
I only now realized that abstaining from voting is an actual option since there are no penalties :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top