Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Three Bombs, huh? You know, I think I'd like Asako or Lala to give it to me just so that I can trust them more. Lala especially since she was the last one to reveal.

My role is passive anyway.
I don't trust you. I don't have why to give it to you. My vote ain't there, period. I am a bomb, that's the only way that can happen. From all I care, you could be a mafia packing bombs now that the SK is about to go so you guys know who to kill next safely. I won't say who I'll pass the bomb to.
Honestly... hm... @Copy Panda What happens if all 3 NVDs gets given to the same person is that person bomb for 3 nights in a row till he got rid of them all or do all 3 get merged into one NVD or will only one randomly of the 3 NVDs hit the target and the other 2 remain with their original holder till they find a NVD-fre target?
This is good. Next time the bombs can coordinate this since we have little time now. If you still wanna try to do it now, that I'm up to it.
and farfalla dumb ass will give it to me after everyone else gives to james rye.
YOU SO CANT READ XDDDDD Mother of idiots. I won't give it to you, dumbass. Reread that shit or go back to school. Unlike you, I don't plan on sinking the ship, fucking asshole. You were right on one thing, your playing sucks now.

Gimme wtv shit you guys want, fuck this, lol. Way to ruin a living det without even being non town.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
You do realize that you don't even have to vote since you won't get a penalty vote if you don't vote, right? (aka rule 7) So, what's this random vote even for with this current situation? I don't get this at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That is literally a baseless reason to not question the other two (before James reveal about TB).
Oh,thanks mustve missed it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You do realize that you don't even have to vote since you won't get a penalty vote if you don't vote, right? (aka rule 7) So, what's this random vote even for with this current situation? I don't get this at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That is literally a baseless reason to not question the other two (before James reveal about TB).
if farfalla just answered my question then I would have moved on she refused and then 2 hours before day end revealed detective and who she investigated. This was after I revealed as barkeeper that I got her drunk as fug yo. I would have revealed as barkeeper if farfalla just said if she had a night role or not.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Make me talk. : )
I cant now, Ive got class :lambirb
Talk with Herr Gry or Holtish then.

And I agree Empty is being so erratic Im perplexed. That + inactivity is so wrong. The only thing that restrains me is Marmas case, which is kind of similar but not even close either.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
anyway I will give my bomb to spriggan cause he accidentally vote locked today and he doesnt have night role so wont disrupt the game much.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I see, but even so that is still an incredible weird move to do so. Which I also do share the same opinion as Holt and Gry with this whole ''what if he is a mafia bomb''.
Well, idk if it would have crossed my mind as much if this game wasn't already "mental goes boom" with all of these bombs.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
if farfalla just answered my question then I would have moved on she refused and then 2 hours before day end revealed detective and who she investigated. This was after I revealed as barkeeper that I got her drunk as fug yo. I would have revealed as barkeeper if farfalla just said if she had a night role or not.
You know, it doesn't matter that she have a night role or not, you can also redirect someone who is passive, that result in not redirecting anything... but that depend on the hosts if they add the passive roles or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It doesnt make any sense to me. Panda already explained that the redirect could happen on whatever player, dd could have redirected me or even james.
For real? XDDD so what??? I'll never know LOL. You gotta be kidding me.
Look, I absolutely don't care if you trust me or not '-' Honestly.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Ah I see.. So using that new role people will start not voting at days now? Perfect.
thats a big issue, not only mafia can try to save their mates with this rule without being suspected (especially in case of draw votes ), but they can pretend being bomb so they re not targetted at night by investigations or blocking. which makes people who got anight action reluctant to use it.
if a bk invite a bomb holder he might die too ? thats way too tricky
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
anyway I will give my bomb to spriggan cause he accidentally vote locked today and he doesnt have night role so wont disrupt the game much.
Why... spriggan is safe now, if u want to save him from his role do it in N3 as he will explode in D4, james have priority.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes I did?? Am I supposed to START playing on N4? With no idea about my sanity??? Pin that shit on that irisih retard.
Wow rude :lambirb

Do I have the right to think you are tricking us or not? Calm down geez.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
if farfalla just answered my question then I would have moved on she refused and then 2 hours before day end revealed detective and who she investigated. This was after I revealed as barkeeper that I got her drunk as fug yo. I would have revealed as barkeeper if farfalla just said if she had a night role or not.
Have you even seen the way you questioned her in the first place... not to mention that before your reveal you were already like lol. So it still is a bit off.

My head is literally spinning too much atm....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you coming out as "useless det" is quite silly Farf, what makes me consider the possibility of you being a mafia looking for an easy ride to D5.
That's awesome, so after this freak show you, DD and Evil provided, you can either lynch me tomorrow or kill me on N3. I'll welcome any '_' too annoyed to actually care. Can't be of use for a long time anyway and I honestly hope town loses since it seems like DD is it. Counting me out would be awesome.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
thats a big issue, not only mafia can try to save their mates with this rule without being suspected (especially in case of draw votes ), but they can pretend being bomb so they re not targetted at night by investigations or blocking. which makes people who got anight action reluctant to use it.
if a bk invite a bomb holder he might die too ? thats way too tricky
No a bomb only explode if it's killed, night action can still work on it, you're confusing it with PGO that will kill anyone that use his night action on them.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
For real? XDDD so what??? I'll never know LOL. You gotta be kidding me.
Look, I absolutely don't care if you trust me or not '-' Honestly.
Precisely cause you dont know its why you shouldnt have revealed.

And you dont have to care, I just voice my suspicions, which are being fueled with your out of place reaction o/
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I see, but even so that is still an incredible weird move to do so. Which I also do share the same opinion as Holt and Gry with this whole ''what if he is a mafia bomb''.
Its really not. You are overthinking it.

I voted vand
Dd suggested i dont vote him last in case hes bomb
I did and random voted someone else.

Thats all there is to it,i dont see what is so fishy about that. ._.

I cant now, Ive got class :lambirb
Talk with Herr Gry or Holtish then.

And I agree Empty is being so erratic Im perplexed. That + inactivity is so wrong. The only thing that restrains me is Marmas case, which is kind of similar but not even close either.
How am i being so erratic? Explain.
Also my activity is pretty decent this time tbh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top