So if the time bomb gets blocked he still explodes but he dies alone? Then that's a viable option. I wonder why Pompom got targeted though. She had 8 posts to go with.
It sucks that Pom was a doc after all, but there being no apparent kills is quite something. Instead of assassin I would take the possibility of a poisoner, but there's also a chance that the killer was blocked or the target protected, so there's stuff to talk about today.
I dont think so, why would mafia kill Pompom when she was so inactive and shady? The only thing she said is that she's active I think, then went missing for the whole game. James might have killed her for that inactivity.
There's still the chance that could be it, but sounds rather weird to use a escort to block a time bomb...
Although now that I think about it, the last thing that James said was that he was going to blow up Spriggan... if they saw that coming then your scenario would make a lot of sense.
Oh wow, now this is unexpected. Not sure what to think. I mean, we knew James was a time bomb and I honestly expected him to target someone else than he said. The fact that he apparently killed pompom is quite something.
Is there a way James could have died but not be the one who killed pompom?
i cant think of any possibility of a time bomb to die without someone with him, unless he was blocked (possibly the disease ?)
Can time bomb target be redirected ?
she might have protected gry i think, considering his claim that might be a reason why at least one or both killings failed.
I still hold the theory that gnut killed someone on Night 1, but if what Vand said about him not killing anyone on N1 is true, that means that either there was a blocked kill somehow or they used poisoner.
Or there's a Mentor lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and dets I hope you checked on James last night seriously, it was an early confirmation of sanity on a silver platter.
So if the time bomb gets blocked he still explodes but he dies alone? Then that's a viable option. I wonder why Pompom got targeted though. She had 8 posts to go with.
could be a lot of reasons, Bk redirection or mafia det investigated on her on previous night, or just random target considering they couldnt go for DD/farf.
I dont think so, why would mafia kill Pompom when she was so inactive and shady? The only thing she said is that she's active I think, then went missing for the whole game. James might have killed her for that inactivity.
i cant think of any possibility of a time bomb to die without someone with him, unless he was blocked (possibly the disease ?)
Can time bomb target be redirected ?
she might have protected gry i think, considering his claim that might be a reason why at least one or both killings failed.
Tfw you hear of night results from girlfriend telling she died It better not have been James who killed her. Seriously he had plenty of targets like Spriggan. But strange there‘s only 2 kills. Was Vand lying about not having killed anyone, or did one team fail, or was the Insane Doc gnut, or Pompom but she had a different cointoss?
This night I invited EmptySoul, xi0, Erinyes and Holt. Got one of them got redirected.
Picked 4 out of many people I got no info on in my notes about their role. Think some hinted but have forgotten them completely, and some didn‘t hint at all. Wanted to add Magi too but I don‘t like inviting 5, too broad.
But I answered you on Day 1 during extension? When Evil asked me too iirc. And you even have posts where you repeated what I said. I wanted to extend the phase, because there were too many last minute votes without reasonings to them. Had Marm been in the lead I‘d have „saved“ her instead. Also strange you never ask it to Lambu who also „saved“ desin. You‘re really overthinking this.
Probably. Don‘t see why they‘d kill her when she was so inactive otherwise. Unless I redirected the killer onto her, but me causing her death like that would be too cruel and unlikely.
What Erin meant was that she maybe used her Doc role on me Maybe that prevented one of the kills?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now I really need to get some sleep in.. Day is pretty long so that‘s good.
Probably. Don‘t see why they‘d kill her when she was so inactive otherwise. Unless I redirected the killer onto her, but me causing her death like that would be too cruel and unlikely.
That would be my other guess after you mentioned the redirect, since she was a weird target for the mafia to pick. So yeah I still believe more strongly that Emp got protected from James by his team (I don't think he would change targets when he was trying to coordinate something with us) and Pompom either fell due to a mafia det that got her role or your redirect. We'd have five people implicated there (Emp + your targets).
Instead of 2 killings parties still, maybe we got a PGO. I mean, Van was fucked this game, with 3 curses around. Claimed he failed on N1. His failure could indicate the existence of the escort as well. Since we have a SK on a russian roulette here ( rs @goodboy_lawlett ) maybe we also have a PGO around to play with the bombs (and actually help eliminating them). Maybe Marma or Grace hit the PGO. Greg or Bia killed someone else and the last one was the mafia target.
So far the ones that look the oddest to me, aside from Emperor, are Gary and Lambu. I just don't get their speech. Gary with the mafia bomb thing over and over, that seemed to have little ground as a theory and little purpose as an alert (cause curses around anyway), and Lambu with his "don't trust Farf yet and the dets should check on James". In Gary's case, I was left with the feeling he was trying to look thoughtful and maybe place some discredit on you - which he continues to do, by feeding you with new questions. It's too one sided. In Lambu's case it looks odd how he wanted to make himself the main focus of dets on N1, then addressed to more than one around to talk about James. First of all, that was a rather obvious thing to do, to investigate James, no need to repeat it over and over. Second, with a dead det and another one he was trying to discredit, why he was still addressing himself to multiple people? Again, looks like he was trying to sound thoughtful, just like Gary. They're both acting like good shepards now. And as you said, Gary avoids questioning Lambu on a matter that is extended to him as well. Lastly, back to the escort ... I could totally see mafia Lambu blocking Vandred just in case, fearing he was hiding some important role in his passive and meh claim. Dunno how many other people would priorize Vandred in that case. Just a theory of course, but that ain't far-fetched to me.
Lying around in bed, wanted to say this tomorrow but then noticed it could be more significant. I now have the disease, so can‘t use BK next night. Apart from this sucking, I am also questioning why one of the 3 who claimed yesterday would give me. What if one of them is mafia, and that‘s why they gave to me? Farfs I trust, so either Asako or DD gave it to me.
Could be another thing for us to pursue this day.
That was me, sry. I didn't want to get rid of all the bombs. Didn't think DD or Asako would also pass it instead of giving it to James as well, so I thought there would be only mine today (and well, Gary said he has one). And I wanted it to stay with the town for as long as we can so we can use it as protection later on, as I said before the day ended. Considered passing it to Hardy but idk what the fuck he is and well it looks like he survived Van. Then you have a role I detest and it didn't look terrible for you to miss it for a night (you also said you weren't so hyped about it), would get protection for the next one (didn't know your own gf was the doctor and you did ask for protection xP ) and you look trustworthy to me. Assumed that a night of survival would be better than a random result. Looked like a perfect person to hold it next, all things considered @.@
But I answered you on Day 1 during extension? When Evil asked me too iirc. And you even have posts where you repeated what I said. I wanted to extend the phase, because there were too many last minute votes without reasonings to them. Had Marm been in the lead I‘d have „saved“ her instead. Also strange you never ask it to Lambu who also „saved“ desin. You‘re really overthinking this.
I don't see how this is overthinking. Overthinking in Mafia?? Since when do day 1 lynchings have a lot of cogent reasoning behind them?
I still see your extension as being without sound reasoning, You weren't even in danger yourself. Why risk doing that? Unless you just want to blame it on you being afk? Desin was in danger twice, Lambu saved him the first time, Vandred broke the tie again, and then you tied it up again with 2 minutes to go despite not really being active in the thread or aware of what was going on. Not sure how people should just be expected to ignore that.
At the risk of sounding like a fool later, I'm more and more of the mind that you and Desin are linked in some way. Having information that a Serial Killer is in this game after 3 people died on Night 1 doesn't make your Barkeeper claim fullproof. Like @Erinyes said, a Mafia Detective is a possibility.
Not avoiding questioning Lambu, we did exchange words. There's simply more to speculate on with Gry due to his claim. Lambu was the first person I brought up when I was going over the end of Day 1 again. By that time everyone was sure Vandred was SK so there's not much to look into as far as why Vandred did what he did. Gry voting to extend the day phase while not even being up to date of the thread really stood out to me, that's all.
we can count the missing votes but i think its irrelevant as i suspect some might use the non vote as a strategy, and pretend to have the disease/be bomb.
Hmm so the mafia killed james, I know because I gave him the NVD so he won't explode, saw it as a waste if he died plus didn't want to give it to an unconfirmed person imagine if it ended on a mafia, @GrySun I wasn't planning to give the NVD to you at all, I was just saying that yesterday to avoid mafia targeting you, worried that I could have gave it, didn't expect lala to do it.
Also about pompom death I honestly don't see mafia targeting her, there's too many other better targets unless the team that did target her was the one that had the mafia det so they knew her role, there's still the possibility that one of those who gry invited where the one that killed pompom planning to kill someone else.
Updated recap please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap
Night Actions : N1
Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako-
N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako-
Bombers : Day 1
0
Day 2
Asako, DD, farf
Day 3
xio
Gry (from farf)
Demon
Probably. Don‘t see why they‘d kill her when she was so inactive otherwise. Unless I redirected the killer onto her, but me causing her death like that would be too cruel and unlikely.
Cute, but stop trying to make LadySun2018 happen. It's not gonna happen.
You could have just as well slaughtered her with your bar action. Unless you're the mafia det and went for her head straight.
we can count the missing votes but i think its irrelevant as i suspect some might use the non vote as a strategy, and pretend to have the disease/be bomb.
I think it's too many, like ten people didn't vote. As we saw what Farfalla did though, you can just ask the NVD claimers to vote for someone and it will show if the vote counted or not.
Hmm so the mafia killed james, I know because I gave him the NVD so he won't explode, saw it as a waste if he died plus didn't want to give it to an unconfirmed person imagine if it ended on a mafia, @GrySun I wasn't planning to give the NVD to you at all, I was just saying that yesterday to avoid mafia targeting you, worried that I could have gave it, didn't expect lala to do it.
Also about pompom death I honestly don't see mafia targeting her, there's too many other better targets unless the team that did target her was the one that had the mafia det so they knew her role, there's still the possibility that one of those who gry invited where the one that killed pompom planning to kill someone else.
Honestly, I don't think that's a good reason to disable Gry's role. Someone (edit: @Farfalla) basically stripped the town of the chance of an other possible investigation, which plays into the hands of the mafia team.
Game mechanic-wise it also could be that he was killed by the mafia or insane doc (pom-chan lol), but that doesn't disable the possibility that he time bomb exploded on his own, because his targetting was blocked. As panda explained it, the passing of the disease is done by the very end of the phase, i.e. when all other actions are finished - including time bomb activation.
Leaving us with uhmmm.... nothing.
@Emperor Spriggan please play this out with us - What's your role, what did you do with it?
Cute, but stop trying to make LadySun2018 happen. It's not gonna happen.
You could have just as well slaughtered her with your bar action. Unless you're the mafia det and went for her head straight.
I think it's too many, like ten people didn't vote. As we saw what Farfalla did though, you can just ask the NVD claimers to vote for someone and it will show if the vote counted or not.
I didnt count but yeah i suspected a lot of didnt vote. i ll try from now to keep the votes list with the recap to make it easier to check (ill try to do it asap).
Didn't James said he would go for Spriggan? The possiblity that James got blocked could be possible but I honestly do not see what they gain from that? That would be a waste of action but in this games you never know what goes through someones mind lol. Or maybe James felt like to decide in the end that he would rather go for a different target to explode instead of Spriggan? I mean, we are talking about James and it would not be the first time that he would have done that tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind in the end and went for someone that was 'less active' and 'shady' as Lambu said, in this case Pompom. So said, as far as I read some people didn't gave their NVD to James in the end because Gary, GrySun and Demon has it now also? So seems like a pretty much last minuate change of mind to some of them also.
That does not really make sense. According to rule 2 it specificall says ''The player receives any NVDB at the start of a Day Phase and passes on 1''. So say, even if you gave him on N2 the NVD that does not mean that his action (aka his time bomb N2 dead) will be stopped, it will still continue because the NVD will be passed on the very end of the Night Phase, with other words: it will be actived on the next Day Phase. So even though you gave him at the night phase, that does not mean that his action as time bomb for N2 would have been stopped.
I didnt count but yeah i suspected a lot of didnt vote. i ll try from now to keep the votes list with the recap to make it easier to check (ill try to do it asap).
Erin can you add in your list that I have a memeish role and that I like it. You forgot to add it, I said that yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anyway, I will now be offline and I won't be here for the time being. I have an extremely busy day and so I will be back very late on the day however I will certrainly try to be active through my mobile, if possible.