Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If there's a doc plz protect gry...unless you're insane then don't especially of vand shows up as SK he's confirmed.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Following the train and asking to everyone why you are being suspected is not real activity :P

Anyway Ive got to go now.
Yeah you havent really been reading my posts if thats all you think they are,Must be why u avoided my first question :eyeroll
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Asako @Farfalla @digitaldude
Guys, put all your NVDs on Spriggan I blow him and his 3 bombs up tonight and get rid of them for good.

Votelock Vandred
We rly don't want any bomb to stay to use it on passive people or minor roles later on and protect against mafia? Looks like a waste to have them all go to me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Go fuck yourself.

Kay I'm out instead of flaming and channeling discussions when people are actually working on something. Will just ignore you the next DP, should work.
Calm down lala, chill.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan


"Vandred,promise me 1 thing~ If i die, please give up next day phase~"​






Suddenly Anduin hears wispers in his head:
Shgla'yos plahf mh'naus Iilth vwah, uhn'agth fhssh za
Prince Anduin Wrynn, we gave you power, yet you have failed to kill in the name of the Old One
It is time for you to come into the void
*Anduin cringed in agony*
When the champions of Azeroth came closer to check on the body of the fallen prince, Anduin suddenly yelled out phrases in the unknown language to them
Shur'nab... shur'nab... N'Zoth
After which his body engulfed in the dark flame before eroding


~Where one falls, many shall take its place~
~Gaze into the void. It is the perpetuity in which they dwell~




​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan







The deaths of both Liadrin and Illidan were a big blow to Azeroth~

Why was i sent here, why do I feel so powerless. I couldn't even protect Illidan the chosen one

NYOOOO DJUDE WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP ~ FOR OUR FIGHT IS THE FIGHT FOR LIFE ITSELF

Suddenly a flash of Light appeared before High Exarch Yrel

Your war will continue, the scars are inevitable but remember, my child


Meanwhile Demons have killed a lot of powerful champions and were able to use their life force to force link their demonic world Argus to Azeroth
There is no room for mistakes~

While looking up players are able to see the demonic world on the horizon

START OF DAY 3

​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,612
Gender
Female
Country
China
They see me hostin'
They hatin', shit posting, and

tryin' to flame me​

- you tryin' to catch Taran Zhu dirty

cry for
​

0. JinxSpeed always mafia!!
*

The role list and avatars are completely randomized. All role related longitudinal trends observed are likely fictional. The lore and recreational flame by the hosts also contain no further hints, unless explicitly stated otherwise. There won't be any confusion on your part over whether or not you have to pay attention.


1. What happens if I am carrying any [Non Voter Disease]?
*

Detonation rule: While the player carries the [Non Voter Disease] Secondary Role, their primary role changes to [Bomb]. Their allegiance does not change, they simply become a Bomb with that same allegiance. This means they can be defused. Roles that rely on their role to be in a pad are excluded from said pad.


2. How long do I carry [NVDB]? Will players notice I am the only one not voting?
*

Duration rule: Once the player passes on the NVDB, the player reverts back to their Primary Role. The player receives any NVDB at the start of a Day Phase and passes on 1 (one) NVDB the end of the following Night Phase. If their target is dead, the hosts will randomize onto a new target.

For the duration of this game, players are not penalized for not voting


3. So my allegiance doesn't change, but what if something happens by [phase][x] while I am a bomb?
*

Deescalation rule: The players allegiance does not change, but depending on their original role, their win or activation condition may not be satisfied until after passing the role on, if at all.

This means that roles with a specific day or phase requirement for activation won't trigger after passing the virus on. They'll just sit on that role, all things equal.


4. Can I talk about this?
*

Deliberation rule: It is not publicly known who carries the disease, but players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change.


5. Can I pass on the NVDB to anyone? Can I receive any amount of NVDB?
*

Disease rule: The NVDB can be spread to anyone you like, as long as they are alive to receive it. A player can receive any amounts of NVDB, but will pass on just one. If the target player is not alive to receive the NVDB, the hosts randomize the virus onto a new target


6. Are we infected from the start of the game?
*

Downtime rule: During the first cycle, no player carries the disease.
they were the ones online at that moment, desin and takuan are reading the thread even.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill xi0
Meh, votekill xi0
:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again....?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just finished back reading, and :fail
Holy shit, more than half the players haven't revealed crud, and I'm still on the chopping block? :SOON Explain to me the sense in blocking a Time Bomb from exploding on me? :lmao Pretty sure if I had a Mafia team they would all throw me under the bus as a liability anyway :catshrug
I'm flattered by the attention but you are so off base it's almost sad. Meanwhile let's ignore all the mafia around here with the convinient i won't claim yet excuse. This town is so embarrassing.
!votekill Takuan
You just dont get it do you?

Amazing logic.

If thats what you got out of it then Im fairly disappointed Erin :nah
Its the new sheep come on...


Votekill Hardy

Because I think he's the Escort, tried going for a BK claim on D1 but knew he fucked up after Gry and DD's claims on D2 so stayed out of the picture. Now he cannot say anything about him despite it being so unpredictable (good or bad for town depending on situation).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 At this point I also have no more credit for you, Im starting to think you are like Asako and you are playing with time.
ok for now will vote empty, might definitely change it depending on new reveals/infos


Votekill Empty
Votelock Evil

People that use statistics are usually talking bs, 80 % of the people know that.
Votekill Empty

I don't even know what to say when I present a case of conflicting stance, evidenced in a spreadsheet, and get a reply that there's no point there @.@...
Votekill @Hardy for now.

No role claimed, just beating around the bush commenting in all directions.
Votekill evil
I just can't take you and u trying to frame gry even though he's the most confirmed, plus three BK too much.
!votelock Hardy
Votelock empty
Meh
Wow,why? Because farfalla suggested it? Sad

Votelock Hardy
!Votekill Erinyes
I'm not satisfied with her response to my questioning. I'll go with her
bote kill erin.

this might be the dumbest thing...
Votekill desin24
**********************************
Votelock Takuan I agree with everything the crazy lady is saying.
Votelock Takuan
Votelock taku
3 TBs yikes

Votekill Takuan
Fine with this
Really frustrated about how lambu plays this game.

Votekill Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you spy on them and called them in a lie? Fucking share already
Ok, fuck it. You know what? Since you guys are fine keeping both Erin and Demon around, and trust we can have 4/5 bombs + 2 BPs at night, I'll go with wacku and in the worst case scenario at least the BKs and apprentices could learn something with 2 nights. Or not, imo we should leave it open how to pass the bombs, and if they'd be given to the said BKs for protection/cast doubts on the mafia or not. So even if we fuck up now and lynch a Freeman, we have the chance of coming back stronger and blow up some mafia at night.
Well, you guys do, rs.

Votekill Taku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And maybe you'll be able to rest now as well, Taku^^"
vote kill lambu
Magi doesn't mess with Red Truth.

Votelock Takuan

People that I currently do suspect,

- The 3 BK's seems a bit too much to my taste even for Panda standards so you guys better keep a track on that.
- Somehow I do believe there might be two BP's but I can't be fully sure about that.... I am still not truly sure what to think about this but it's like a 60/40 to me.
- I dunno why but my intiution says that EmptySoul is actually a townie. I could be wrong but my feelings are almost never wrong but that's up to you guys in the end.
- Desin with is all of the sudden vote on Erin without any reasoning at all and trying to join this bandwagon that Hollard tried to start but from him I can understand because of this whole Holtish vs Erin I was watching today.

Hm.. yeah that's about it.. my head is spinning here so maybe I might forgot something to say or to add that I found weird but oh well leave it up to you guys. Have fun this games, nubs. =3=/

And as last..
Taku-kun~



Just as I promised from the very start of the game. I will witch hunt you, I shall witch hunt you, you have been witch hunted. You won't fool Magi, and you shall not fool Magi. Adorable attempt I must say but too bad for you, I am still here. Do you fear? Certainly not. Accepting your fate, oh you should.



Of course I certainly could have trolled and would not votelock on you to lynch someone else.

However, I stated in red I will, and I shall.



Let's join hell together in this beautiful explosion that we shall share together.


Magi out~

Oh yeah one more thing...
VOTELOCK TAKUAN.

7x - Takuan // Lor'Themar (Hardy, Emperor Spriggan,Empty Soul, Asako, Farfalla, Lambu, Purity of Mango)

2x- Lambu // Alleria (Evil3ye, Digital Dude)
2x- Erinyes // Sylvanas (Holt, Desin)
1x - Empty Soul // Lor'Themar (Erinyes)

Players who did not change their vote past extension:
  • Holt
  • Desin
  • Erinyes

Players who did not vote:
  • DemonSpeed
  • GrySun
  • xi0
  • Takuan
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I am still alive? Well, I'm grateful about that. This time I can play with no slips. I checked to make sure I didn't have any other message typed in before this one this time :rolleyes:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@GrySun I'll ask for the 4th or 5th time but you'll probably keep ignoring it - why did you save desin24 on Day 1?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh wow, now this is unexpected. Not sure what to think. I mean, we knew James was a time bomb and I honestly expected him to target someone else than he said. The fact that he apparently killed pompom is quite something.

Is there a way James could have died but not be the one who killed pompom?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so either mafia /killing parties failed for various reasons (doc protection/ blocking), or they choose not to kill, maybe there's an assassin ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It looks like James was blocked and pompom was killed by mafia.

I don't recall James mentioning pompom as his night target, so perhaps they used the Escort on him, because he was on to something.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
so either mafia /killing parties failed for various reasons (doc protection/ blocking), or they choose not to kill, maybe there's an assassin ?
If we assume that James killed Pompom then we had possibly three killing parties which did not act or got blocked. We might say gnut was an insane doctor but that would still leave two killing parties unless Vandred lied about not having killed last night
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It looks like James was blocked and pompom was killed by mafia.

I don't recall James mentioning pompom as his night target, so perhaps they used the Escort on him, because he was on to something.
^ this.
About to drive and can't check back now, but James said he was going to explode Emp a few mins before the phase ended.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top