Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So I guess now people have to vote...?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
if farfalla just answered my question then I would have moved on she refused and then 2 hours before day end revealed detective and who she investigated. This was after I revealed as barkeeper that I got her drunk as fug yo. I would have revealed as barkeeper if farfalla just said if she had a night role or not.
I WONDER WHY!!! "I targeted Desin" "Why?" "Won't say my role" and mafia thinks "what could benefit from targeting Desin?" Meanwhile... SAYING IT DIDNT HELP YOU WITH YOUR ROLE AT ALL.
Ok now at least I'm getting pleasure from your stupidity display. Thanks.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That's awesome, so after this freak show you, DD and Evil provided, you can either lynch me tomorrow or kill me on N3. I'll welcome any '_' too annoyed to actually care. Can't be of use for a long time anyway and I honestly hope town loses since it seems like DD is it. Counting me out would be awesome.
if you are a mafia then thats oscar level acting right now, well done.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Have you even seen the way you questioned her in the first place... not to mention that before your reveal you were already like lol. So it still is a bit off.

My head is literally spinning too much atm....
I agree, there is a lot of confusion for me too. A lot of heat going on and I'm not sure if the indignation is from false accusation or overplayed mafia schemes. H

Does anyone have the most recent hint list at hand by any chance? All this talk about mafia bomb made me a bit nervous. I really don't want to risk dying by the slim possibility of Vand being a mafia bomb but then I would just throw Holt under the bus. Any Jesus here who would want to be the last vote on Vandred?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Its really not. You are overthinking it.

I voted vand
Dd suggested i dont vote him last in case hes bomb
I did and random voted someone else.

Thats all there is to it,i dont see what is so fishy about that. ._.


How am i being so erratic? Explain.
Also my activity is pretty decent this time tbh.
Following the train and asking to everyone why you are being suspected is not real activity :P

Anyway Ive got to go now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I agree, there is a lot of confusion for me too. A lot of heat going on and I'm not sure if the indignation is from false accusation or overplayed mafia schemes. H

Does anyone have the most recent hint list at hand by any chance? All this talk about mafia bomb made me a bit nervous. I really don't want to risk dying by the slim possibility of Vand being a mafia bomb but then I would just throw Holt under the bus. Any Jesus here who would want to be the last vote on Vandred?
you killed santa now you want jesus to die...what wrong wit you.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
....sigh.....
Anyways I'm either going to give my NVD to james or gry, I still haven't decided yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You know what... Maybe Magi or Hardy is. So hey, appreciated if I can get killed on N3 '-' thx. And btw, I don't want protection. Focus on wtv player you guys consider trusted and valuable.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye (morning), if you were to receive three doses of NVD, you'd pass on just one dose!

Essentially, its a cute way to try to neutralize it. Learnt a bit from ano Death Note mechanic ka -3-

@Asako @Farfalla @digitaldude
Guys, put all your NVDs on Spriggan I blow him and his 3 bombs up tonight and get rid of them for good.

Votelock Vandred
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top