So I guess now people have to vote...?
I WONDER WHY!!! "I targeted Desin" "Why?" "Won't say my role" and mafia thinks "what could benefit from targeting Desin?" Meanwhile... SAYING IT DIDNT HELP YOU WITH YOUR ROLE AT ALL.if farfalla just answered my question then I would have moved on she refused and then 2 hours before day end revealed detective and who she investigated. This was after I revealed as barkeeper that I got her drunk as fug yo. I would have revealed as barkeeper if farfalla just said if she had a night role or not.
if you are a mafia then thats oscar level acting right now, well done.That's awesome, so after this freak show you, DD and Evil provided, you can either lynch me tomorrow or kill me on N3. I'll welcome any '_' too annoyed to actually care. Can't be of use for a long time anyway and I honestly hope town loses since it seems like DD is it. Counting me out would be awesome.
I agree, there is a lot of confusion for me too. A lot of heat going on and I'm not sure if the indignation is from false accusation or overplayed mafia schemes. HHave you even seen the way you questioned her in the first place... not to mention that before your reveal you were already like lol. So it still is a bit off.
My head is literally spinning too much atm....
I'm too pissed and you're being too unreasonable to me. To you I'll apologize now tho, so sorry. Yeah just play your game.Wow rude
Do I have the right to think you are tricking us or not? Calm down geez.
Following the train and asking to everyone why you are being suspected is not real activity :PIts really not. You are overthinking it.
I voted vand
Dd suggested i dont vote him last in case hes bomb
I did and random voted someone else.
Thats all there is to it,i dont see what is so fishy about that. ._.
How am i being so erratic? Explain.
Also my activity is pretty decent this time tbh.
you killed santa now you want jesus to die...what wrong wit you.I agree, there is a lot of confusion for me too. A lot of heat going on and I'm not sure if the indignation is from false accusation or overplayed mafia schemes. H
Does anyone have the most recent hint list at hand by any chance? All this talk about mafia bomb made me a bit nervous. I really don't want to risk dying by the slim possibility of Vand being a mafia bomb but then I would just throw Holt under the bus. Any Jesus here who would want to be the last vote on Vandred?
I rly don't care and would rly prefer to be offed XD~ shame Panda isn't mafia this time.And you dont have to care, I just voice my suspicions, which are being fueled with your out of place reaction o/
@GrySun asako needs to go to the bar then protect yourself man.....sigh.....
Anyways I'm either going to give my NVD to james or gry, I still haven't decided yet.
if you never revealed as bomb they mafia would have killed you and taken down the mafia.I rly don't care and would rly prefer to be offed XD~ shame Panda isn't mafia this time.
I'm literally doing that to protect gry as all games he dies N2, and I still haven't decided yet.@GrySun asako needs to go to the bar then protect yourself man.
Go fuck yourself.if you are a mafia then thats oscar level acting right now, well done.
but when you are bomb you cant use your role.I'm literally doing that to protect gry as all games he dies N2, and I still haven't decided yet.
@James Rye (morning), if you were to receive three doses of NVD, you'd pass on just one dose!
Essentially, its a cute way to try to neutralize it. Learnt a bit from ano Death Note mechanic ka -3-