Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What's a relation role-behaviour?
Depending on your role you behave in a different ways. If I was detective I would definitely not play like Im doing right now, or else I would claim something different.

Does a role like that even exist, which invalidates half of the claims made?
The BP stuff Im sure of it, the apprentice claim too. Its just too freaking OP for town
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Depending on your role you behave in a different ways. If I was detective I would definitely not play like Im doing right now, or else I would claim something different.



The BP stuff Im sure of it, the apprentice claim too. Its just too freaking OP for town
How is apprentice op with all these temporary roles and bks fucking everything up?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wow lambu u think apprentice is powerful, didn't think that, that role is more like BK all luck.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, time is almost up and before I die tonight, here are my thoughts:
- Imo Empty is mafia. Sudden behaviour change from D1/D2, endless reluctancy to share the role (which always happen with her, but eventually she cracks and now she won't; even if she's freeman, people alrdy said she could claim wtv...), and the "no way there're 3 BKs!!!" with her own history.
- Desin looks like mafia as well, but Desin always confuses me. Hyped about reducing the bombs, also didn't reveal, posted way more but mostly agreeing to people or repeating stuff, so he was around but not contributing, classic blending in strat.
- Between Erin and Demon, I suspect Erin more. I think she looked dodgy while replying to Holt, not providing direct answers to the questions, but mostly going around them. Also, since people wanna coordinate with Demon how to pass his curse, tomorrow we'll know if he's cooperating or not.
- I kinda believe in the 3 BKs tbh... Said why once, but welp.
- Lambu is another one I suspect. On Day 1 had that victim act episode, changed modus from D2, and I can't comprehend why is it ok for the mafia to know his role but for us it ain't... Why is it fine for Erin to look for his role on the sheep game and share it here but he can't just say it... Looks like he's stalling.
- I said it alrdy I didn't like how Gary kinda kept a huge focus on the mafia bomb issue. I also don't like it how he made the tie break issue only about who aided Marma and Desin, but I'll give him a minor pass since I don't trust Desin and his role could be relevant...
- Minor suspicions on Emp and Asako. Emp is overall weird and he confuses the hell out of me, but I've been wrong about the innocent child shit before. Asako's role simply doesn't seem to belong to this setup... but that's rather silly, so I called that minor.
- I actually don't suspect Hardy, Magi and Holt. Have no basis for this though, but I agree with many things Holt said so there's that.
Won't review this shit. Hope it's comprehensive.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I say either Hardy or EmptySoul for the lynch, Evil should be investigated. His very first night action makes me think he's legit, but the second one choosing James makes no sense man. Why are people doing this weird stuff seriously??
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lambu is all about the meta.....the sheep game, trying to figure out how panda structered this game. I think its wrong approach we need all townies to give all their infos and then we will go from there. but its too late now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votelock empty
Meh
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Lambu I responded to Evil before responding to you :oh
There was no need to repeat it, but yes, I am the Time Bomb.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I could be in, but I think that Empty is a better target.
So, time is almost up and before I die tonight, here are my thoughts:
- Imo Empty is mafia. Sudden behaviour change from D1/D2, endless reluctancy to share the role (which always happen with her, but eventually she cracks and now she won't; even if she's freeman, people alrdy said she could claim wtv...), and the "no way there're 3 BKs!!!" with her own history.
- Desin looks like mafia as well, but Desin always confuses me. Hyped about reducing the bombs, also didn't reveal, posted way more but mostly agreeing to people or repeating stuff, so he was around but not contributing, classic blending in strat.
- Between Erin and Demon, I suspect Erin more. I think she looked dodgy while replying to Holt, not providing direct answers to the questions, but mostly going around them. Also, since people wanna coordinate with Demon how to pass his curse, tomorrow we'll know if he's cooperating or not.
- I kinda believe in the 3 BKs tbh... Said why once, but welp.
- Lambu is another one I suspect. On Day 1 had that victim act episode, changed modus from D2, and I can't comprehend why is it ok for the mafia to know his role but for us it ain't... Why is it fine for Erin to look for his role on the sheep game and share it here but he can't just say it... Looks like he's stalling.
- I said it alrdy I didn't like how Gary kinda kept a huge focus on the mafia bomb issue. I also don't like it how he made the tie break issue only about who aided Marma and Desin, but I'll give him a minor pass since I don't trust Desin and his role could be relevant...
- Minor suspicions on Emp and Asako. Emp is overall weird and he confuses the hell out of me, but I've been wrong about the innocent child shit before. Asako's role simply doesn't seem to belong to this setup... but that's rather silly, so I called that minor.
- I actually don't suspect Hardy, Magi and Holt. Have no basis for this though, but I agree with many things Holt said so there's that.
Won't review this shit. Hope it's comprehensive.
Ive already responded to those lame suspucions,you ignored it :awe
Cant believe You're still sticking to this with that bad reasoning of yours
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So, time is almost up and before I die tonight, here are my thoughts:
- Imo Empty is mafia. Sudden behaviour change from D1/D2, endless reluctancy to share the role (which always happen with her, but eventually she cracks and now she won't; even if she's freeman, people alrdy said she could claim wtv...), and the "no way there're 3 BKs!!!" with her own history.
- Desin looks like mafia as well, but Desin always confuses me. Hyped about reducing the bombs, also didn't reveal, posted way more but mostly agreeing to people or repeating stuff, so he was around but not contributing, classic blending in strat.
- Between Erin and Demon, I suspect Erin more. I think she looked dodgy while replying to Holt, not providing direct answers to the questions, but mostly going around them. Also, since people wanna coordinate with Demon how to pass his curse, tomorrow we'll know if he's cooperating or not.
- I kinda believe in the 3 BKs tbh... Said why once, but welp.
- Lambu is another one I suspect. On Day 1 had that victim act episode, changed modus from D2, and I can't comprehend why is it ok for the mafia to know his role but for us it ain't... Why is it fine for Erin to look for his role on the sheep game and share it here but he can't just say it... Looks like he's stalling.
- I said it alrdy I didn't like how Gary kinda kept a huge focus on the mafia bomb issue. I also don't like it how he made the tie break issue only about who aided Marma and Desin, but I'll give him a minor pass since I don't trust Desin and his role could be relevant...
- Minor suspicions on Emp and Asako. Emp is overall weird and he confuses the hell out of me, but I've been wrong about the innocent child shit before. Asako's role simply doesn't seem to belong to this setup... but that's rather silly, so I called that minor.
- I actually don't suspect Hardy, Magi and Holt. Have no basis for this though, but I agree with many things Holt said so there's that.
Won't review this shit. Hope it's comprehensive.
Then lynch poopie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top