Damn, I wish I could vote....
Agreed. Either Demon or Erin have to be lying.Ok guys, I would go quoting every single post that mentioned me but first things first.
One of the BP claims is total BS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Love you tooAren't you lucky. You're up next Mafia detective.
Curious what your real role is, or what results you come up with for the next days. BK results always get so much text, ganbatte.How?Btw you are the reason why I can't reveal my role already '-'
If you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmaoCan you answer my question?
What was your hint? Can you be less vague about it?


Must be really salty you can't help your team and investigate someone more huh there bud? With all those bombs and BP claims around, no idea where to direct the kill to without you.Agreed. Either Demon or Erin have to be lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Love you tooCurious what your real role is, or what results you come up with for the next days. BK results always get so much text, ganbatte.
I think with that comment Hardy's role is pretty clear, at least to me.How?
What's a relation role-behaviour?If you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmao
And I strongly believe Hardy is just making this game be a walk in the park. Holt has gone pretty high up in my list. Theres so many inconsistencies in the relation role-behaviour and you guys are just ignoring it![]()
Can't say I'm really tryingIf you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmao
And I strongly believe Hardy is just making this game be a walk in the park. Holt has gone pretty high up in my list. Theres so many inconsistencies in the relation role-behaviour and you guys are just ignoring it![]()
Are you even reading my posts?lambu making claims without anything backing it up.
Oh I wouldn't be surprised you to come with a redirect next day tooMust be really salty you can't help your team and investigate someone more huh there bud? With all those bombs and BP claims around, no idea where to direct the kill to without you.
But would've hoped you to try harder with a harder claim.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does a role like that even exist, which invalidates half of the claims made?Are you even reading my posts?
If I die tonight you all will understand why half of these claims are a big piece of crap.
@Emperor Spriggan you out right ignored my question like it was nothing, I will take you are just a mafia looking up to survive longer.
I could be in, but I think that Empty is a better target.@Farfalla if you're there, tell me what do u think of lynching erin ?
Can't change the odds.Oh I wouldn't be surprised you to come with a redirect next day tooBut would've hoped you to try harder with a harder claim.
