Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok guys, I would go quoting every single post that mentioned me but first things first.

One of the BP claims is total BS
Agreed. Either Demon or Erin have to be lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aren't you lucky. You're up next Mafia detective.
Love you too :hug Curious what your real role is, or what results you come up with for the next days. BK results always get so much text, ganbatte.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Can you answer my question?
What was your hint? Can you be less vague about it?
If you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmao

And I strongly believe Hardy is just making this game be a walk in the park. Holt has gone pretty high up in my list. Theres so many inconsistencies in the relation role-behaviour and you guys are just ignoring it :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla if you're there, tell me what do u think of lynching erin ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Agreed. Either Demon or Erin have to be lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Love you too :hug Curious what your real role is, or what results you come up with for the next days. BK results always get so much text, ganbatte.
Must be really salty you can't help your team and investigate someone more huh there bud? With all those bombs and BP claims around, no idea where to direct the kill to without you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wow, look at Lambu's sharp analysises now in the last 20 minutes, while being mute for the last two days.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmao

And I strongly believe Hardy is just making this game be a walk in the park. Holt has gone pretty high up in my list. Theres so many inconsistencies in the relation role-behaviour and you guys are just ignoring it :XD
What's a relation role-behaviour?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you are still going with this I dont even mind answering lmao

And I strongly believe Hardy is just making this game be a walk in the park. Holt has gone pretty high up in my list. Theres so many inconsistencies in the relation role-behaviour and you guys are just ignoring it :XD
Can't say I'm really trying :catshrug
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
lambu making claims without anything backing it up.
Are you even reading my posts? :lambirb

If I die tonight you all will understand why half of these claims are a big piece of crap.

@Emperor Spriggan you out right ignored my question like it was nothing, I will take you are just a mafia looking up to survive longer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Must be really salty you can't help your team and investigate someone more huh there bud? With all those bombs and BP claims around, no idea where to direct the kill to without you.
Oh I wouldn't be surprised you to come with a redirect next day too :fan But would've hoped you to try harder with a harder claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you even reading my posts? :lambirb

If I die tonight you all will understand why half of these claims are a big piece of crap.

@Emperor Spriggan you out right ignored my question like it was nothing, I will take you are just a mafia looking up to survive longer.
Does a role like that even exist, which invalidates half of the claims made?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I came back home not long ago, can't vote and I am rather tired so I am going to take a nap. If you guys are so sure that one of the BP claims is false, lynch Erin.

That's all I can say. Good luck Town.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I wouldn't be surprised you to come with a redirect next day too :fan But would've hoped you to try harder with a harder claim.
Can't change the odds. :catshrug Not in the possession of an investigative natured role like you probably are. :awe
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
xi0 said he got an investigative role so most likely spy or mortician/investigator. Farfalla is detective the other detective dead. whats lambu hinting at then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top