@Demonspeed are you giving your bomb to Taku or should I?
Depending on your role you behave in a different ways. If I was detective I would definitely not play like Im doing right now, or else I would claim something different.What's a relation role-behaviour?
The BP stuff Im sure of it, the apprentice claim too. Its just too freaking OP for townDoes a role like that even exist, which invalidates half of the claims made?
Townie Bomb Defuser, at least I think so.¿What's hardy hinting at?
How is apprentice op with all these temporary roles and bks fucking everything up?Depending on your role you behave in a different ways. If I was detective I would definitely not play like Im doing right now, or else I would claim something different.
The BP stuff Im sure of it, the apprentice claim too. Its just too freaking OP for town
Very wrong '-'Townie Bomb Defuser, at least I think so.
I came back to talk about this. Post your suggestions. If I am alive, I'll follow.@Demonspeed are you giving your bomb to Taku or should I?
Very wrong '-'

You give to Taku. I'll see who I give to, depending on how this lynch goes.I came back to talk about this. Post your suggestions. If I am alive, I'll follow.
I could be in, but I think that Empty is a better target.
Ive already responded to those lame suspucions,you ignored itSo, time is almost up and before I die tonight, here are my thoughts:
- Imo Empty is mafia. Sudden behaviour change from D1/D2, endless reluctancy to share the role (which always happen with her, but eventually she cracks and now she won't; even if she's freeman, people alrdy said she could claim wtv...), and the "no way there're 3 BKs!!!" with her own history.
- Desin looks like mafia as well, but Desin always confuses me. Hyped about reducing the bombs, also didn't reveal, posted way more but mostly agreeing to people or repeating stuff, so he was around but not contributing, classic blending in strat.
- Between Erin and Demon, I suspect Erin more. I think she looked dodgy while replying to Holt, not providing direct answers to the questions, but mostly going around them. Also, since people wanna coordinate with Demon how to pass his curse, tomorrow we'll know if he's cooperating or not.
- I kinda believe in the 3 BKs tbh... Said why once, but welp.
- Lambu is another one I suspect. On Day 1 had that victim act episode, changed modus from D2, and I can't comprehend why is it ok for the mafia to know his role but for us it ain't... Why is it fine for Erin to look for his role on the sheep game and share it here but he can't just say it... Looks like he's stalling.
- I said it alrdy I didn't like how Gary kinda kept a huge focus on the mafia bomb issue. I also don't like it how he made the tie break issue only about who aided Marma and Desin, but I'll give him a minor pass since I don't trust Desin and his role could be relevant...
- Minor suspicions on Emp and Asako. Emp is overall weird and he confuses the hell out of me, but I've been wrong about the innocent child shit before. Asako's role simply doesn't seem to belong to this setup... but that's rather silly, so I called that minor.
- I actually don't suspect Hardy, Magi and Holt. Have no basis for this though, but I agree with many things Holt said so there's that.
Won't review this shit. Hope it's comprehensive.

Then lynch poopie.So, time is almost up and before I die tonight, here are my thoughts:
- Imo Empty is mafia. Sudden behaviour change from D1/D2, endless reluctancy to share the role (which always happen with her, but eventually she cracks and now she won't; even if she's freeman, people alrdy said she could claim wtv...), and the "no way there're 3 BKs!!!" with her own history.
- Desin looks like mafia as well, but Desin always confuses me. Hyped about reducing the bombs, also didn't reveal, posted way more but mostly agreeing to people or repeating stuff, so he was around but not contributing, classic blending in strat.
- Between Erin and Demon, I suspect Erin more. I think she looked dodgy while replying to Holt, not providing direct answers to the questions, but mostly going around them. Also, since people wanna coordinate with Demon how to pass his curse, tomorrow we'll know if he's cooperating or not.
- I kinda believe in the 3 BKs tbh... Said why once, but welp.
- Lambu is another one I suspect. On Day 1 had that victim act episode, changed modus from D2, and I can't comprehend why is it ok for the mafia to know his role but for us it ain't... Why is it fine for Erin to look for his role on the sheep game and share it here but he can't just say it... Looks like he's stalling.
- I said it alrdy I didn't like how Gary kinda kept a huge focus on the mafia bomb issue. I also don't like it how he made the tie break issue only about who aided Marma and Desin, but I'll give him a minor pass since I don't trust Desin and his role could be relevant...
- Minor suspicions on Emp and Asako. Emp is overall weird and he confuses the hell out of me, but I've been wrong about the innocent child shit before. Asako's role simply doesn't seem to belong to this setup... but that's rather silly, so I called that minor.
- I actually don't suspect Hardy, Magi and Holt. Have no basis for this though, but I agree with many things Holt said so there's that.
Won't review this shit. Hope it's comprehensive.