Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill evil
I just can't take you and u trying to frame gry even though he's the most confirmed, plus three BK too much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, point is you didn't. You set alart after getting a mere Serial Killer 25% on four people. I said that several times, that it makes no sense to go public with that. Anyways, your ass is next.
I did ask James like three times if he wants me to give him more names. The plan was for him to blow up one of them, but Vandred confessed and made things easier for us, either way the reveal worked better than I could've imagined, didn't even need to go through other people until we found the SK.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, I would go quoting every single post that mentioned me but first things first.

One of the BP claims is total BS
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
and no, I not BP if thats what you are thinking
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What should have i claimed then? Someone told me i should have claimed Bulletproof; having 2 BPs is already hard to believe in itself, i would have doomed myself had i claimed that.
Whatever i claimed i would have become more suspicious in people's eyes. I decided to tell the truth; at least now town knows what's up.
Feels like i got the abslute worst role ever, since it's already pretty bad in itself but also players will consider me either very suspicious, lying, or telling the truth and putting a target on myself. At least i can be somewhat happy to have this bomb disease rule.
PGO maybe? I'd have believed it if it came on Day 2. But that's a talk for postgame or deadpad. Much for you to improve on.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!votelock Hardy
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also I can see a Freeman happening with this set up, this game has a lot of defensive townie roles, makes sense to have some kind of punishment for bad town playing. I dont think its good that Taku claimed it right away though, dont trust him.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Who could u like to lynch if I had the power to do so
I'm thinking of either going evil or empty, evil for all these stuff he's been saying, and three BK is a lot in a game full of bombs, and empty for not saying anything.
Yikes Yikes
This is what i meant by a wagon could be easily formed :lmao

no but no one is saving you and you are refusing to save yourself even by voting for someone and tying it. Bizarre.
Tbh i want to vote either Lambu or Erin and have one of them lynched,sadly that probably wont happen since town is uncoordinated af and mafia is leading the lynches,these top lynches are all probably town tbh :lmao
And yes ill save myself if im close to being lynched but for now ill vote erin
Votekill Erin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who could u like to lynch if you had the power to do so
I'm thinking of either going evil or empty, evil for all these stuff he's been saying, and three BK is a lot in a game full of bombs, and empty for not saying anything.
Either one of the BPs, Empty or Spriggan I think. Evil is also up there with his very convenient BK claim, but would let him live longer to see his results. Though that could be a mistake if he's some strong mafia role, so eh..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also Evil's first night target would make a lot of sense, so Vandred's kill was redirected not nullified. There's probably one big Mafia party then.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Also I can see a Freeman happening with this set up, this game has a lot of defensive townie roles, makes sense to have some kind of punishment for bad town playing. I dont think its good that Taku claimed it right away though, dont trust him.
Can you answer my question?
What was your hint? Can you be less vague about it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun you're like me in that game I was mafia and claimed BK too early, just to get screw over by the real role. :lmao
Now you won't even vote. So who did you Mafia palfalla gave the real NVD to then? :jk
Palfalla :grumble

I don't remember you in a game faking a BK. I only remember James and Kato faking that role, in two seperate games. Funnily enough they both claimed as late as possible, days 3 and 4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top