@Evil3ye ahead of you, sensei.Will !votekill Emperor Spriggan just to show that I can‘t vote.
@Evil3ye ahead of you, sensei.Will !votekill Emperor Spriggan just to show that I can‘t vote.
I did ask James like three times if he wants me to give him more names. The plan was for him to blow up one of them, but Vandred confessed and made things easier for us, either way the reveal worked better than I could've imagined, didn't even need to go through other people until we found the SK.Yeah, point is you didn't. You set alart after getting a mere Serial Killer 25% on four people. I said that several times, that it makes no sense to go public with that. Anyways, your ass is next.
Aren't you lucky. You're up next Mafia detective.@Evil3ye ahead of you, sensei.
One day we will have a button for doing that on this forum, so you don't have to make a useless post![]()
I like this post.

PGO maybe? I'd have believed it if it came on Day 2. But that's a talk for postgame or deadpad. Much for you to improve on.What should have i claimed then? Someone told me i should have claimed Bulletproof; having 2 BPs is already hard to believe in itself, i would have doomed myself had i claimed that.
Whatever i claimed i would have become more suspicious in people's eyes. I decided to tell the truth; at least now town knows what's up.
Feels like i got the abslute worst role ever, since it's already pretty bad in itself but also players will consider me either very suspicious, lying, or telling the truth and putting a target on myself. At least i can be somewhat happy to have this bomb disease rule.
It's the mafia train tuttt utttt sailing off 30 min before departure.3 people immediately turned on evil, alright whats happening??
Yikes YikesWho could u like to lynch if I had the power to do so
I'm thinking of either going evil or empty, evil for all these stuff he's been saying, and three BK is a lot in a game full of bombs, and empty for not saying anything.

Tbh i want to vote either Lambu or Erin and have one of them lynched,sadly that probably wont happen since town is uncoordinated af and mafia is leading the lynches,these top lynches are all probably town tbhno but no one is saving you and you are refusing to save yourself even by voting for someone and tying it. Bizarre.

Oh, and why?Ok guys, I would go quoting every single post that mentioned me but first things first.
One of the BP claims is total BS
Either one of the BPs, Empty or Spriggan I think. Evil is also up there with his very convenient BK claim, but would let him live longer to see his results. Though that could be a mistake if he's some strong mafia role, so eh..Who could u like to lynch if you had the power to do so
I'm thinking of either going evil or empty, evil for all these stuff he's been saying, and three BK is a lot in a game full of bombs, and empty for not saying anything.
Btw you are the reason why I can't reveal my role already '-'!votelock Hardy
Can you answer my question?Also I can see a Freeman happening with this set up, this game has a lot of defensive townie roles, makes sense to have some kind of punishment for bad town playing. I dont think its good that Taku claimed it right away though, dont trust him.
Palfalla@GrySun you're like me in that game I was mafia and claimed BK too early, just to get screw over by the real role.
Now you won't even vote. So who did you Mafia palfalla gave the real NVD to then?![]()
You can guess whyOh, and why?