Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :x3:x3
Okay, no more vote killing you no matter what happens :D
Magi are you voting or not? :notrust
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Jeesus what an intense final phase, I won't change my vote since I'd rather not die but please Herpespeople don't give the NVD to Spriggan, Erin or Empty
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
People that I currently do suspect,

- The 3 BK's seems a bit too much to my taste even for Panda standards so you guys better keep a track on that.
- Somehow I do believe there might be two BP's but I can't be fully sure about that.... I am still not truly sure what to think about this but it's like a 60/40 to me.
- I dunno why but my intiution says that EmptySoul is actually a townie. I could be wrong but my feelings are almost never wrong but that's up to you guys in the end.
- Desin with is all of the sudden vote on Erin without any reasoning at all and trying to join this bandwagon that Hollard tried to start but from him I can understand because of this whole Holtish vs Erin I was watching today.

Hm.. yeah that's about it.. my head is spinning here so maybe I might forgot something to say or to add that I found weird but oh well leave it up to you guys. Have fun this games, nubs. =3=/

And as last..
Taku-kun~



Just as I promised from the very start of the game. I will witch hunt you, I shall witch hunt you, you have been witch hunted. You won't fool Magi, and you shall not fool Magi. Adorable attempt I must say but too bad for you, I am still here. Do you fear? Certainly not. Accepting your fate, oh you should.



Of course I certainly could have trolled and would not votelock on you to lynch someone else.

However, I stated in red I will, and I shall.



Let's join hell together in this beautiful explosion that we shall share together.


Magi out~

Oh yeah one more thing...
VOTELOCK TAKUAN.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
People that I currently do suspect,

- The 3 BK's seems a bit too much to my taste even for Panda standards so you guys better keep a track on that.
- Somehow I do believe there might be two BP's but I can't be fully sure about that.... I am still not truly sure what to think about this but it's like a 60/40 to me.
- I dunno why but my intiution says that EmptySoul is actually a townie. I could be wrong but my feelings are almost never wrong but that's up to you guys in the end.
- Desin with is all of the sudden vote on Erin without any reasoning at all and trying to join this bandwagon that Hollard tried to start but from him I can understand because of this whole Holtish vs Erin I was watching today.

Hm.. yeah that's about it.. my head is spinning here so maybe I might forgot something to say or to add that I found weird but oh well leave it up to you guys. Have fun this games, nubs. =3=/

And as last..
Taku-kun~



Just as I promised from the very start of the game. I will witch hunt you, I shall witch hunt you, you have been witch hunted. You won't fool Magi, and you shall not fool Magi. Adorable attempt I must say but too bad for you, I am still here. Do you fear? Certainly not. Accepting your fate, oh you should.



Of course I certainly could have trolled and would not votelock on you to lynch someone else.

However, I stated in red I will, and I shall.



Let's join hell together in this beautiful explosion that we shall share together.


Magi out~

Oh yeah one more thing...
VOTELOCK TAKUAN.
You're a creepy bitch o.O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top