Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I've been on you since Day 2, doesn't surprise me. Though I question why you sign up to these games after just looking at your last few posts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With Lambu being last on Taku I wouldn't even mind if Magi trolled :lambirb
WTF :lmao
Dude it was just a harmless question, I was annoyed with the day phase being extended earlier which is why I posted what I posted then. But now I have a cooler head.
I sign up to increase my lifespan :pout
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Demonspeed you'll see this when you backread, but Taku was lynched. So give your NVD to anyone else. Don't PM in advance.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You are such a cute mafia :awe

And for everyone's info Im the last Taku voter, Im just putting my fate on Magi's hand rn, at this point I dont even care.
Oh thanks you :blush:handgun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
OMG MAGI DONT VOTE WE CAN TAKE GARY AND TAKU OUT, THEN YOU KILL WHOEVER YOU DONT LIKE AT NIGHT (LIKE FARFS)
Gary has NVD, his vote doesn't work. It'd be Lambu's head.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I still believe in her, but in case Magi trolls this one out, my thoughts:

- If there's two mafias, the teams will be obvious by tomorrow.
- One of the BPs is false
- If another det shows up dont lose sight of Farfalla
- Empty and Desin, you mafos.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh and definitely the apprentices :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top