Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Updated recap :) please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap



  1. Farfalla as Yrel ->Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while. claimed det
  2. Crescent Jinx As Vereesa -> passive and feels somehow meh about it Mafia defuser killed on Night 1
  3. Erinyes as Sylvanas -> 1st time got it. got not night actions nor killing action.
  4. Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> never got the role before. Passive role
  5. GrySun as Thrall -> like his role but not that hyped - claimed Barkeeper
  6. MarmaladeSky as Tyrande -> active role detective killed on Night 1
  7. Emperor Spriggan as Vol'Jin -> 1st time he has it, said its a pretty good role. said he has a limited life, claimed time bomb (n4)
  8. WithYouInSpirit as Varian -> never had the orle, but used it a game he hosted, can be funny or boring depending on his game play. Santa claus - Lynched on Day 1
  9. James Rye as Illidan - has a role that is similar to a certain mafia one. claimed time bomb (n2) Time bomb blew on Night 2
  10. Takuan as Lor'Themar -> passive role
  11. Asako as Maiev -> her role is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )" she's hungry."hints apprentice.
  12. gnut as Velen -> old constant role -Doctor Killed on Night 1
  13. Vandred as Anduin -> passive role , less bad than the previous ones. claims being the serial killer Serial killer lynched on Day 2
  14. Lady pompom as lady Liadrin -> never had the role before. doctor killed on Night 2
  15. desin24 as Medivh -> said he s happy with his role since he can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way.
  16. EmptySoul as Khadgar-> active role, never had it before
  17. Hardy as Malfurion -> active role that can be useless depending on how he plays
  18. digitaldude as Magni -> claims Bar keeper
  19. Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> active role
  20. Holt as Baine -> not too keen on his role. Not one role he likes or find to be fun
  21. xi0 as Greymane
  22. Purity of Magi as Elisande -> never had the role before (or maybe not ) has a memeish role and she like it.
  23. Lambu as Alleria -> said he's disppointed with his role, but still think it's useful .


Night Actions :
N1
Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako-

N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako-


Bombers :
Day 1
0

Day 2
Asako, DD, farf

Day 3

xio
Gry (from farf)
Demon
So

Erin, Demon, Takuan, desin, Empty, Evil, Holt, xi0, Magi, Lambu.

I'd think the rest of the mafias around are Erin, Takuan, xi0, Magi and Lambu? Maybe Evil or Empty instead of Magi.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Will prolly vote for gary, takuan or lambu. Lambu is playing with us rn asking for our roles lol.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Could be a doc saved his target or someone block him and the other doc killed someone.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I said my role is passive though. If I were Vigilante Vandred would have died D1.
Yeah, but expected it to be a lie to avoid the fiasco of last game "My role is exciting" :lmao and I left you be for that reason.

...man I really though that my NVD could change james role result in not exploding....wonder if host randomised or is is gone ( that I think is good if itsyou gone )

@Erinyes @digitaldude I won't say who I learned form as mafia could easily kill them so to frame me ( if they won't block me ) but I can say the person I learned form is not dead yet, also I'm going to add this about my role, I asked the hosts if the person get NVD in the night I finish my learning I could not learn his original role but become a bomb meaning if right now the person I learned form is bomb right now I'll get that role...
We need to merge all these NVDs they messing up everything.
Thats a fairly convenient excuse. You remind of my boy Takuan in HxH.

And speaking of @Takuan heyyy say something :lambirb

Adding Taku to my lynch list.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How did night 1 happen if vandread failed to kill anyone...
That's what potentially makes night 2 even weirder. If Vand didn't kill then we had 5 potential deaths last night and only two ended up dead.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The idea is that, if Spriggan is really town they wouldn‘t block James. But if he‘s mafia and they knew he‘d blow him up, they‘d block James.
v

Or they blocked James to incriminate spriggan since James made the public announcement for his target.
Exactly this what I was planning to reply back. Well the possiblities are still there.

Did Magi say that she had the disease yesterday?
No, Lambu. I have not said yesterday that I had the disease.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Will prolly vote for gary, takuan or lambu. Lambu is playing with us rn asking for our roles lol.
You cant possibly be a priority for mafia kill role, and yet you say nothing with this no kill situation.

Cool another one
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sorry this rule is messing up me learning lambu, what can I do :catshrug if it wasn't for it I could have finished my learning by now and got some role.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Could be a doc saved his target or someone block him and the other doc killed someone.
3 deaths, nonvoterdisease bombs didnt exist on the first night. Mafia got one, insane doc......who is number 3 killer?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
3 deaths, nonvoterdisease bombs didnt exist on the first night. Mafia got one, insane doc......who is number 3 killer?
There's probably a second mafia...or even an other 3rd party I won't rule that out as it seem panda like to fill this place with 3rd parties.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You cant possibly be a priority for mafia kill role, and yet you say nothing with this no kill situation.

Cool another one
Mafia killed Pom, james exploded on his own (blocked). Maybe mafia were trying to frame spriggan.

Night 1 could be insane doctor + mafia + second insane doctor or vandred just lied.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry this rule is messing up me learning lambu, what can I do :catshrug if it wasn't for it I could have finished my learning by now and got some role.
Wait what? There were 2 nights so far, don't you need three nights to learn a role? Going back to the role list to check again...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sorry this rule is messing up me learning lambu, what can I do :catshrug if it wasn't for it I could have finished my learning by now and got some role.
I feel you are just messing with us now. You practically said you are not claiming till D5 :XD

v



Exactly this what I was planning to reply back. Well the possiblities are still there.



No, Lambu. I have not said yesterday that I had the disease.
Why? Theres a high probability that at least one of the diseases fell on a mafia for balance reasons.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'd think the rest of the mafias around are Erin, Takuan, xi0, Magi and Lambu? Maybe Evil or Empty instead of Magi.
Well there's at least one name wrong in your list, i can say as much.

Thats a fairly convenient excuse. You remind of my boy Takuan in HxH.

And speaking of @Takuan heyyy say something :lambirb

Adding Taku to my lynch list.
Heyyy my man. What do you want me to say though? I already said i wasn't going to reveal. You can pressure me as much as you want, you'll have to trust me on this. Me revealing won't help town, and will most likely help mafia.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait what? There were 2 nights so far, don't you need three nights to learn a role? Going back to the role list to check again...
Two nights to learn, but because I got the NVD in D2 I wasn't able to use my role in N2, three nights is an old rule that was replaced.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@digitaldude when i feel its the best time to do so, possibly when asako learns her role assuming shes a real apprentice likely tomorrow. Im reluctant to give it now bc it might help for fake apprentice claims and as long as i dont know more about lambu, taku, desin, empty,demon and so on i feel its better not to reveal it now..
I rly dislike this logic, we have roles that will be for sure targeted this night and you guys are protecting wtv is left for likely very little. We can't comfront the odd ones like that... What's even happening to people, haven't seen this reluctancy in a while. And as Demon said, too many people doing that. In these games there has been so many repeated roles I don't even get this counter-claim logic anymore. Asako chances of being on you aren't remarkable at all and she might only reveal what she learned in 2 more days. That's asking for us to wait until the game is about to end...

@Lambu why in the seven hells is it ok to have a mafia know your role (she very likely shared it to her buddies anyway) but you wanna force people to go thru some sheep games instead of just freaking say it. What's left for you to gain from it. The only ones in the dark are town now and you said it wasn't even anything special......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes @digitaldude I won't say who I learned form as mafia could easily kill them to frame me ( if they won't block me ) but I can say the person I learned form is not dead yet, also I'm going to add this about my role, I asked the hosts if the person get NVD in the night I finish my learning I could not learn his original role but become a bomb meaning if right now the person I learned form is bomb right now I'll get that role...
Well you just basically said the person is currently a bomb anyway.

And I rly don't get people's fear of dying considering I'm the next one to go with 2 dead docs.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Again reveal the roles guys mafia will discuss this night what role to claim cause its ridiculous to still hide yourself on day friggin 4!! COME ON.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No I will reveal my target tomorrow if that person is dead or not dead or even if I got blocked but I won't know if I got blocked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top