Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I wont say anything else, you just dont get I want to stay shady. I could outright reveal but I want people to attack me cause mafia probably knows what I am. I want to see how they organise it. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And im going back in an hour.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Two nights to learn, but because I got the NVD in D2 I wasn't able to use my role in N2, three nights is an old rule that was replaced.
I just checked again, sorry, my mistake. The NVD really messed up all other mechanics
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wont say anything else, you just dont get I want to stay shady. I could outright reveal but I want people to attack me cause mafia probably knows what I am. I want to see how they organise it. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And im going back in an hour.
But you said it should be easy to guess your role by playing the Sheep Game. So, is it really that complicated? If Jinx guessed it then all her teammates know.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But you said it should be easy to guess your role by playing the Sheep Game. So, is it really that complicated? If Jinx guessed it then all her teammates know.
well then thats that for lambu either he reveals now or he is suspect number 1.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Mafia might have nvd and they arent giving it to other mafia lol.
Or give it to a mafia that is being heavily suspected to turn him or her into a bomb and take someone else down. Just saying that we should keep track of the NVD very closely in any case, and definitely eliminate some of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But you said it should be easy to guess your role by playing the Sheep Game. So, is it really that complicated? If Jinx guessed it then all her teammates know.
The thing is that Jinx died on night one. So she told her teammates on night one. @Lambu did you see yesterday any behaviour from anyone indicating that they know who you are? I understand that you wanted the observe last day but now another night passed where mafia has an information advantage and you only build suspicions against you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Or give it to a mafia that is being heavily suspected to turn him or her into a bomb and take someone else down. Just saying that we should keep track of the NVD very closely in any case, and definitely eliminate some of them.
well every bomb can be given to spriggan that leaves the mafia either kill spriggan to release the bombs or just have all the bombs on him and have the townies be free to use their roles.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
well every bomb can be given to spriggan that leaves the mafia either kill spriggan to release the bombs or just have all the bombs on him and have the townies be free to use their roles.
That could mean it just be randomized like what I did with james :darn
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
The thing is that Jinx died on night one. So she told her teammates on night one. @Lambu did you see yesterday any behaviour from anyone indicating that they know who you are? I understand that you wanted the observe last day but now another night passed where mafia has an information advantage and you only build suspicions against you.
If they know, they won't try to ask him questions I think.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
well every bomb can be given to spriggan that leaves the mafia either kill spriggan to release the bombs or just have all the bombs on him and have the townies be free to use their roles.
That's a great plan actually.
That could mean it just be randomized like what I did with james :darn
Yes but it also means the mafia would target him and Farf can possibly survive the night which is definitely a win. Also the NVD can hit mafia just as well and then any mafia abilities like escort and so on will be rendered useless for a night at least
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a great plan actually.


Yes but it also means the mafia would target him and Farf can possibly survive the night which is definitely a win. Also the NVD can hit mafia just as well and then any mafia abilities like escort and so on will be rendered useless for a night at least
Plus whoever targets him died as well because of the bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have one more hour before work starts and I fondo know if I will be able to contribute much later on.

@Tak you said you won't reveal your passive role. How about something else? Any suspicions? What do you think about those who said basically nothing yet?

@EmptySoul you said you have an active role. Old don't end up like Pompom with little posts and getting killed while having an important role. Can you maybe help with explaining the lack of deaths tonight?

@DD your plan would mean though that you don't invite any of those that have the NVD to your bar since they might get redirected right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
5. Can I pass on the NVDB to anyone? Can I receive any amount of NVDB?
*

Disease rule: The NVDB can be spread to anyone you like, as long as they are alive to receive it. A player can receive any amounts of NVDB, but will pass on just one. If the target player is not alive to receive the NVDB, the hosts randomize the virus onto a new target
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a great plan actually.


Yes but it also means the mafia would target him and Farf can possibly survive the night which is definitely a win. Also the NVD can hit mafia just as well and then any mafia abilities like escort and so on will be rendered useless for a night at least
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Plus whoever targets him died as well because of the bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have one more hour before work starts and I fondo know if I will be able to contribute much later on.

@Tak you said you won't reveal your passive role. How about something else? Any suspicions? What do you think about those who said basically nothing yet?

@EmptySoul you said you have an active role. Old don't end up like Pompom with little posts and getting killed while having an important role. Can you maybe help with explaining the lack of deaths tonight?

@DD your plan would mean though that you don't invite any of those that have the NVD to your bar since they might get redirected right?
I wont invite them since they are bombs so cant learn their roles.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
But you said it should be easy to guess your role by playing the Sheep Game. So, is it really that complicated? If Jinx guessed it then all her teammates know.
You just dont get it do you?

well then thats that for lambu either he reveals now or he is suspect number 1.
Amazing logic.

so checked back the previous sheep unless i misse something, the only thing i found is a mafia reference :errr care to give an explanation @Lambu quoting previous sheep (btw totally forgot the last sheep)


quoting gryff :

2) Starting next year you will be eligible to join clubs, which club are you looking forward to joining?
a) Sheep Club (Linali, Kiki, Raven) +3
b) Mafia Club (Copy Panda, uberfayt, Erinyes, Belserion, Holt, syx) +6
c) Interview Club
d) Top Ten Club (Elusia) +1
e) Aomine Fan Club (GrySun) +1
f) Jellal>Laxus Club
g) Evil Club :derp
:evil (Juviii, shinobi, Asako) +3

h) VandReds (Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Lambu) +3
i) Scouting Club (Brandish) +1
j) Idgaf about any dang clubs
(kira, Battou, Emperor Spriggan) +3
If thats what you got out of it then Im fairly disappointed Erin :nah
Its the new sheep come on...


Votekill Hardy

Because I think he's the Escort, tried going for a BK claim on D1 but knew he fucked up after Gry and DD's claims on D2 so stayed out of the picture. Now he cannot say anything about him despite it being so unpredictable (good or bad for town depending on situation).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 At this point I also have no more credit for you, Im starting to think you are like Asako and you are playing with time.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Can townies at least agree to give the bombs to spriggan? @xi0 @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun and the fifth bomb which I forgot can we count on you guys?
If everyone agrees on it i'm fine with following that plan.

@Tak you said you won't reveal your passive role. How about something else? Any suspicions? What do you think about those who said basically nothing yet?
Well usually i don't like when people contribute little, which is paradoxal considering my current inactivity.

I have something to tell you all. I deeply apologize for my inactivity and inability to be involved into the game more. I'm experiencing a lot of insomnias lately, which is a recurrent problem for me. While i can be online regularly and participate, i'm feeling really drained and exhausted, and thus i'm just not involved as much in the game. I can't concentrate, and to be fair, this game has gone crazy since D1 i feel.
I wouldn't be surprised if by D6 i'd pull an Arjuna and ask people what their roles are because i didn't pay attention.

So to answer these quotes, @digitaldude i'll follow whatever plan is made in regards to the bombs. I didn't really try to think about this rule too much, so i don't know how best to deal with it.
@desin24, i can only give you some vague impressions i've had while backreading, so in no way am i giving accusations.
First about Lambu. I didn't understand anything he said about his role. This is supposedly easy to understand, and he's even saying mafia most likely knows his role. So what's the point of hiding the role then? It feels like only slowing town down, pointlessly. Then again, i won't point fingers to those who don't feel like revealing, since i'm one of them.
Secondly, i found xi0's questions to be... How should i put it. I thought this tie about desin and Marmalade has been cleared already. I understand the questions of course, these are very solid questions to ask, but it feels like everything has already been answered to previously in Day 2, some even in Day 1, and he's always coming back to them anyway. If anything it feels like he's trying to put shade onto one of the most trusted people here (GrySun); though this is maybe my paranoia speaking. I had the same impression when Lambu was suddenly the center of attention D1; always smells to me like people trying to create scapegoats.

What else to say... I don't know. If anything comes to mind i'll talk about it; for now this is it.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
lol you think you or us will live til day 6?
I was not talking literally about D6. I only meant late game, when everyone supposedly claimed something and everyone has been talking about said roles for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top