Well... Gry's claim could be a cover for a mafia det; Evil's claim could be something to just conveniently help us solve some puzzles (Van's kill; Bia's death). I get why Demon and Bia on N2, but you didn't explain your picks on N1, Evil. DD seems to be the most legit one, since he would be playing around a complex role that he knows little about 'cause he never played with it... He could also explain Bia's death but aside from that his results have no practical connection with what we know so far.
As I said, I believe digital only came out because he heard someone else claiming his role, I was gonna do that myself, but shit got wild and while I was catching up the train already sailed. I decided to wait an other night. This and Grysuns claim right after the first night was uncalled for IMO. As you can see I was playing the same role differently.
Interesting pov. But I haven't seen you really question DD or Gry much though? Secondly, you've never invited Gry himself to your bar. If you feel he is guilty, why didn't you bring him once to try and find something out? Granted you redirect his redirect but technically, you wouldn't have to worry about that if you think he's really a mafia det posing as BK. Also, how did you possibly find out if gry is legit or not?
i dont know about demon, i do think it might be plausible becouse of the amount of bombs but i dont exclude he might be lying (he got theNvd btw ), i have no means to know, but im definitively Bp.
Nope, definitely not a BP.
I don't understand your first point though? What does the amount of BPs have to do with bombs? Both are passive roles. They literally never get to interact with each other (at night). If anything, it should be the other way round. It is unbalanced for mafias because they're are so many bombs and bps. That leaves them with little to no targets. Your point is contradictory to me
Nope, definitely not a BP.
I don't understand your first point though? What does the amount of BPs have to do with bombs? Both are passive roles. They literally never get to interact with each other (at night). If anything, it should be the other way round. It is unbalanced for mafias because they're are so many bombs and bps. That leaves them with little to no targets. Your point is contradictory to me
That's simple statistics, doing with your favourable option the role reveal of 1/3 and your favourable two options from the first favourable option 2/3. Multiply that and you have your odds. Likewise the chance of learning the role of jamesm would have been 11,05%, redirecting him as well 11,05% etc.
I understand that. What i don't understand is the reason for you inviting James. You're not gaining anything by doing that. What you gave to explain it was purcentages, that still don't explain the idea behind it. You're saying you had a 11.05% chance to find James' role, that's 11.05% lost by gaining an info you already had. You gambled in order to gain new infos (roles), so why didn't you invite 3 players that you don't know the roles of, instead of inviting one everything was known about? That's the part i don't get.
Updated recap please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap
Night Actions :
N1
Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako- learn- from -> magi
E3E - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection
N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako- no action due to bomb change
E3E - invited Demonspeed, lady pompom and James Rye got redirection.
N3
Bombers :
Day 1
0
Day 2
Asako, DD, farf- magi
Day 3
xio (from magi)
Gry (from farf)
Demon
Takuan from DD
And I'm referring to how that affects game balance. Hosts may involve some crazy ideas but they still need to maintain balance. Why are you avoiding the point?
I will. But right now let's focus on you. You're sidestepping the issue
Putting Holt's and Taku's comment together, it would make more sense to invite Gry instead of James... If you get a new role, you know it belongs to either Demon or Bia. If you get BK, you solve our doubts on Gry with an info he alrdy gave you...
Interesting pov. But I haven't seen you really question DD or Gry much though? Secondly, you've never invited Gry himself to your bar. If you feel he is guilty, why didn't you bring him once to try and find something out? Granted you redirect his redirect but technically, you wouldn't have to worry about that if you think he's really a mafia det posing as BK. Also, how did you possibly find out if gry is legit or not?
Nope, definitely not a BP.
I don't understand your first point though? What does the amount of BPs have to do with bombs? Both are passive roles. They literally never get to interact with each other (at night). If anything, it should be the other way round. It is unbalanced for mafias because they're are so many bombs and bps. That leaves them with little to no targets. Your point is contradictory to me
Look, I have no answers for all your questions, I don't know why you're bothering asking them. Obviously I don't know if he is legit or not, but everyone here trusts their "guts" feelings, why can't I for one? I explained to you how I see it, and that in my opinion he didn't play the role how it's supposed to be again - in my opinion, which is why I am calling it out. There's different ways to play the same role, that's all needed to disproof my suspicion. But again, I'm just relying on my intuition that it's weird having three barkeepers - looking at the other role reveals not even that crazy.
Why did I not invite him - if I got his role, it would be just the same, my word against his, and I'm the third person coming out with that role. I went with the option getting someone else's role right and get creditability maybe from at least that other person. But what you gonna do.
You're milking so many infos, what do you have to offer though in return?
Updated recap please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap
Night Actions :
N1
Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako- learn- from -> magi
E3E - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection
N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako- no action due to bomb change
E3E - invited Demonspeed, lady pompom and James Rye got redirection.
N3
Bombers :
Day 1
0
Day 2
Asako, DD, farf- magi
Day 3
xio (from magi)
Gry (from farf)
Demon
Takuan from DD
I understand that. What i don't understand is the reason for you inviting James. You're not gaining anything by doing that. What you gave to explain it was purcentages, that still don't explain the idea behind it. You're saying you had a 11.05% chance to find James' role, that's 11.05% lost by gaining an info you already had. You gambled in order to gain new infos (roles), so why didn't you invite 3 players that you don't know the roles of, instead of inviting one everything was known about? That's the part i don't get.
Seriously, last try explaining it to you. You invite three, the bare minimum. You know one will die. You get a role. You know it's not the dead one's as the host revealed the dead ones, and the one you got is different. You come out saying either Pom or Demon is doctor. Bammm, 50:50 chance being right with one.
And I'm referring to how that affects game balance. Hosts may involve some crazy ideas but they still need to maintain balance. Why are you avoiding the point?
I will. But right now let's focus on you. You're sidestepping the issue
oh really ?nice try , i never mentioned any balance to begin with dont try to make me sounds as if i were suspicious while you re currently one of the most one around.
so again, whats your role again, at least share some hints more interesting than the fact you dont like it ?
What could takuan be at this point most roles are variations of bomb(witch/vengeful townie/bomb/kamikaze bomb) he is obviously not healthy townie cause he got the disease. So that leaves either he is a freeman or he is mafia.
Seriously, last try explaining it to you. You invite three, the bare minimum. You know one will die. You get a role. You know it's not the dead one's as the host revealed the dead ones, and the one you got is different. You come out saying either Pom or Demon is doctor. Bammm, 50:50 chance being right with one.
Meh. Still don't understand.
Assuming you get a role, you decided to trade a 100% new info chance, to a 66.6% new info chance. But i mean, it's the BK role, you decided to gamble, that's your choice.
Meh. Still don't understand.
Assuming you get a role, you decided to trade a 100% new info chance, to a 66.6% new info chance. But i mean, it's the BK role, you decided to gamble, that's your choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't digitaldude reveal my role already? I claimed a passive role, so surely i must be mafia.
LOl. The concept of the role is waging chances. No idea what you mean by trading 100% to 66%. As I see it the 66 have an accuracy of 50%, where as the other only 33, but whatever.
Sure, if we want to stay with that and don't have anything to add, I'm also happy to give you my vote.