Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ok, I'll prolly be voting on Empty.

Again, we have 4/5 bombs, 2 doctors and 2 BPs. She had 0 saying on that.

Now she comes and make a whole case about the BKs. She just played a Panda game where SHE was 1 among 3 BKs. I expected her, of all people, to be someone to say "ok maaaaybe this is just happening again". But no, she ignored it and suggested we lynch one of the 3.

That's rly inconsistent to me. Not to mention she's still one of the few hiding their roles.
Eh why? Im town and theres much better choices than me farf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I wont say anything else, you just dont get I want to stay shady. I could outright reveal but I want people to attack me cause mafia probably knows what I am. I want to see how they organise it. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And im going back in an hour.
somehow he thinks mafia knows but wont reveal his role to townie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
hmm why was lambu defended so hard by crescent, lambu also mentioned crescent figured out his role...
Yeah but maybe too obvious. He sure changed playstyle after D1, but might be because he almost got lynched for that. I'm more distressed by him not recealing his role to us, while she certainly has revealed his role in her team at night.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I mean, we are all town :catshrug it's a matter of going for the person with the biggest and safest case against him/her
Just find it weird how these people who havent really shown much suspicion in me let alone questioned or talked to me like Erin and Farf want me lynched without giving a reason and even so i bet their reason will be "hurr durr inactive something"
It just seems like theyre random lynching or just setting me up for a mislynch but idk :awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just find it weird how these people who havent really shown much suspicion in me let alone questioned or talked to me like Erin and Farf want me lynched without giving a reason and even so i bet their reason will be "hurr durr inactive something"
v

Again, we have 4/5 bombs, 2 doctors and 2 BPs. She had 0 saying on that.

Now she comes and make a whole case about the BKs. She just played a Panda game where SHE was 1 among 3 BKs. I expected her, of all people, to be someone to say "ok maaaaybe this is just happening again". But no, she ignored it and suggested we lynch one of the 3.

That's rly inconsistent to me. Not to mention she's still one of the few hiding their roles.
o_o?
Share what you're smoking, good stuff.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just find it weird how these people who havent really shown much suspicion in me let alone questioned or talked to me like Erin and Farf want me lynched without giving a reason and even so i bet their reason will be "hurr durr inactive something"
It just seems like theyre random lynching or just setting me up for a mislynch but idk :awe
There is only one vote on you, I wouldn't call this "setting up for mislynch" it's more pressure to get you to talk. Trust me, I understand that important roles play wise to keep a bit in the dark but in the end the Mafia game is about what you say and how people interpret it. It's about building trust and if you don't say much then there is not much to build on except "I am townie, if you kill me it's a mislynch" and this goes for everyone after all.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I want to talk with Van-Gry precisely because we know ways of checking each other. As for setting the net further, its what I've been doing by asking every single person about themselves.

And no, DD's PoV is terrible "Hey! A guy is making us talk. Mafia!" :lambirb
Evil is having tunnel vision too, I get the reasoning but it just doesn't apply here, if I were mafia I wouldn't have a single reason to discuss so strongly on D1.

About me changing my playstyle, you should have noticed it was a joke with Cres, who by now probably has figured out my role btw. Now what do you have to say about yourself Holt?



Do you want the prosecutor to die?
so van and gry would know? @GrySun hmmm
Updated recap :) please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap



  1. Farfalla as Yrel ->Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while. claimed det
  2. Crescent Jinx As Vereesa -> passive and feels somehow meh about it Mafia defuser killed on Night 1
  3. Erinyes as Sylvanas -> 1st time got it. got not night actions nor killing action. claims Bulletproof
  4. Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> never got the role before. Passive role, claims BP
  5. GrySun as Thrall -> like his role but not that hyped - claimed Barkeeper
  6. MarmaladeSky as Tyrande -> active role detective killed on Night 1
  7. Emperor Spriggan as Vol'Jin -> 1st time he has it, said its a pretty good role. said he has a limited life, claimed time bomb (n4)
  8. WithYouInSpirit as Varian -> never had the orle, but used it a game he hosted, can be funny or boring depending on his game play. Santa claus - Lynched on Day 1
  9. James Rye as Illidan - has a role that is similar to a certain mafia one. claimed time bomb (n2) Time bomb blew on Night 2
  10. Takuan as Lor'Themar -> passive role
  11. Asako as Maiev -> her role is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )" she's hungry."hints apprentice.
  12. gnut as Velen -> old constant role -Doctor Killed on Night 1
  13. Vandred as Anduin -> passive role , less bad than the previous ones. claims being the serial killer- serial killer , lynched on D2
  14. Lady pompom as lady Liadrin -> never had the role before. doctor killed on Night 2
  15. desin24 as Medivh -> said he s happy with his role since he can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way.
  16. EmptySoul as Khadgar-> active role, never had it before
  17. Hardy as Malfurion -> active role that can be useless depending on how he plays
  18. digitaldude as Magni -> claims Bar keeper
  19. Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> active role - claims BK
  20. Holt as Baine -> not too keen on his role. Not one role he likes or find to be fun
  21. xi0 as Greymane -> his role is relted to infomation
  22. Purity of Magi as Elisande -> never had the role before (or maybe not ) has a memeish role and she like it.
  23. Lambu as Alleria -> said he's disppointed with his role, but still think it's useful .
empty soul has been time bomb once and mafia twice... he has given the least info about his role by far.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.
Though i wouldn't say i resigned easily, at least not Vandred-level easily.

I'll say one thing though. I already told you guys about being exhausted and not focused on the game. If you think my death would help town, i'll gladly die.
I have a bomb on me right now, which is problematic. If i'm getting lynched, someone goes with me. On the other hand, i don't have my freeman role right now because of the disease, right? So if i get lynched right now, the day won't be skipped.
You posted your reveal while I was writing my post ^^ That's a goddamn problematic role reveal. I seriously hope for you that there is no other player who claims Freeman within the ones with no claims yet cause if so you're toast.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You posted your reveal while I was writing my post ^^ That's a goddamn problematic role reveal. I seriously hope for you that there is no other player who claims Freeman within the ones with no claims yet cause if so you're toast.
everyone else thats not revealed said they have active he is safe.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
so van and gry would know? @GrySun hmmm

empty soul has been time bomb once and mafia twice... he has given the least info about his role by far.
And i lost both times <_> nothing for you to worry about,im real town this time

And id rather not claim right now for good reasons.
Also am i really the one whos given the least info,looking at that list
Magi,Lambu and Holt havent even given real hints,theyve all only expressed their opinions on their roles
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
11 pages huh. Sorry for missing most of the day, got really preoccupied with things. Will start backreading soon.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah...I have given real hints at all. Really...
Btw defaulting to other players when you're being questioned doesn't bode well for you empty
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
There is only one vote on you, I wouldn't call this "setting up for mislynch" it's more pressure to get you to talk. Trust me, I understand that important roles play wise to keep a bit in the dark but in the end the Mafia game is about what you say and how people interpret it. It's about building trust and if you don't say much then there is not much to build on except "I am townie, if you kill me it's a mislynch" and this goes for everyone after all.
Eh 2 votes on me would put me in the lead and could easily change the direction of the lynch especially with less than 2 hours left with the majority having not voten yet
My point is a wagon is easy to form so im just being safe calling it out earlier

No, she's been BK as well, when there was also 3, on Game 66... that's my whole point on her:

What point?

Yeah...I have given real hints at all. Really...
Btw defaulting to other players when you're being questioned doesn't bode well for you empty
Dw,I was simply pointing out his mistake.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China

You all play the game
But it's not all fun and pun
For the hosts play you​

- taunts by the tantalizing Taran Zhu​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top