takuan is a bomb today btw most of the suspects are bombs now.
I didn't say you mentioned balance, I'm the one who mentioned balance and said your reason for thinking it's ok to have to BPs because of many bombs actually imo goes against balance. I'm not particularly interested in if you think its possible or not. Naturally there's no real way to know. My interest was in your reason for whatever answer you give, and frankly this reasoning is weird.oh really ?nice try , i never mentioned any balance to begin with dont try to make me sounds as if i were suspicious while you re currently one of the most one around.
so again, whats your role again, at least share some hints more interesting than the fact you dont like it ?
Why I'm bothering asking them? But this is how we gleam clues in this game, by interacting. Getting uncomfortable about that is a bit weird don't you think.Look, I have no answers for all your questions, I don't know why you're bothering asking them. Obviously I don't know if he is legit or not, but everyone here trusts their "guts" feelings, why can't I for one? I explained to you how I see it, and that in my opinion he didn't play the role how it's supposed to be again - in my opinion, which is why I am calling it out. There's different ways to play the same role, that's all needed to disproof my suspicion. But again, I'm just relying on my intuition that it's weird having three barkeepers - looking at the other role reveals not even that crazy.
Why did I not invite him - if I got his role, it would be just the same, my word against his, and I'm the third person coming out with that role. I went with the option getting someone else's role right and get creditability maybe from at least that other person. But what you gonna do.
You're milking so many infos, what do you have to offer though in return?
If you think voting me and lynching me will help town, by all means, go for it. I won't stop you.LOl. The concept of the role is waging chances. No idea what you mean by trading 100% to 66%. As I see it the 66 have an accuracy of 50%, where as the other only 33, but whatever.
Sure, if we want to stay with that and don't have anything to add, I'm also happy to give you my vote.
You can save yourself with a claim if you are freeman you can be protected by bomb disease, the mafia diffuser died.If you think voting me and lynching me will help town, by all means, go for it. I won't stop you.
I'm getting tired of it now.
Especially with this rule,i feel like redirection would be the easiest result to claim youve gotten if you are fakeclaiming to be barkeeper since it cant be proven often + you still get the "redirection" result even on passive roles...4. It does not matter if the target can actually be blocked or redirected

Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.You can save yourself with a claim if you are freeman you can be protected by bomb disease, the mafia diffuser died.

so how does it work grysun is actually mafia detective that found vandread is a serial killer and then claimed barkeeper added 3 more random names in to the mix...right...Well this phase has been pretty boring,no one has info either on who mafia is : /
3 BK claims i dont believe,that would be way too messy,one of them has got to be lying
Also All these redirection claims make me uneasy,i mean its suppose to be a 1/3 chance <_<
Especially with this rule,i feel like redirection would be the easiest result to claim youve gotten if you are fakeclaiming to be barkeeper since it cant be proven often + you still get the "redirection" result even on passive roles...
Anyways out of DD,EvilEye and Gry,I think Gry is the fakeclaimer?
dd i dont think hes mafia at all anymore tbh
Evileye seems genuine to me,i believe that whole "adding james rye to get a 50/50 result on the other two" thing cause i did that as BK the last game i was in,though it didnt work out for me
I dont see why he would be adding such details in if he was mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed pass your bomb to takuan.Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.
It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sounds about rightso how does it work grysun is actually mafia detective that found vandread is a serial killer and then claimed barkeeper added 3 more random names in to the mix...right...

Dude, if your role is Freeman, then you claim shit like Bulletproof. Why the hell would you say the truth.Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.
It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
holt not mafia confirmed?@Emperor Spriggan, is the day interesting enough for you to post or will you just lurk Day 1 like last game?
@Holt, we are always opposites so what does that make you this game?![]()
Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.Can't properly keep up with everything since I am still at work but damn Tak you just get more and more suspicious with this behaviour. Resigning so easily is usually a mafia sign. However I definitely also want to hear from Empty and Erin too before giving my vote.
Well played mafia, well played.Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.
Though i wouldn't say i resigned easily, at least not Vandred-level easily.
I'll say one thing though. I already told you guys about being exhausted and not focused on the game. If you think my death would help town, i'll gladly die.
I have a bomb on me right now, which is problematic. If i'm getting lynched, someone goes with me. On the other hand, i don't have my freeman role right now because of the disease, right? So if i get lynched right now, the day won't be skipped.

Alright. I get it.Good thing I sent my sheep in early. And for the record, would give a chili pepper.
![]()
Not completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.
Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!!Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated?
I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
hmm why was lambu defended so hard by crescent, lambu also mentioned crescent figured out his role...He‘s not the only one that needs to be refusing out of this.
Also who hasn’t claimed yet?
While the evil orgy does satisfy wish of seeing yaoi on this site.... I think I got my best pairing list full this round.
And as for Lambu. He’s pretty much confirmed townie in my eyes. His hint was really specific, and I don’t believe I want to say anything else about it unless he’s in danger of actually being lynched.
Yup, "why would you keep your role a secret", "why would you tell us the truth instead of lying".Dude, if your role is Freeman, then you claim shit like Bulletproof. Why the hell would you say the truth.