Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
oh really ?nice try , i never mentioned any balance to begin with dont try to make me sounds as if i were suspicious while you re currently one of the most one around.

so again, whats your role again, at least share some hints more interesting than the fact you dont like it ?
I didn't say you mentioned balance, I'm the one who mentioned balance and said your reason for thinking it's ok to have to BPs because of many bombs actually imo goes against balance. I'm not particularly interested in if you think its possible or not. Naturally there's no real way to know. My interest was in your reason for whatever answer you give, and frankly this reasoning is weird.

My role is a contingency plan for the game mechanic. That should be a good enough hint.

So getting back to you, you didn't mention game balance yes, but now I have. What's your stance on my previous question now?

Look, I have no answers for all your questions, I don't know why you're bothering asking them. Obviously I don't know if he is legit or not, but everyone here trusts their "guts" feelings, why can't I for one? I explained to you how I see it, and that in my opinion he didn't play the role how it's supposed to be again - in my opinion, which is why I am calling it out. There's different ways to play the same role, that's all needed to disproof my suspicion. But again, I'm just relying on my intuition that it's weird having three barkeepers - looking at the other role reveals not even that crazy.

Why did I not invite him - if I got his role, it would be just the same, my word against his, and I'm the third person coming out with that role. I went with the option getting someone else's role right and get creditability maybe from at least that other person. But what you gonna do. -_-;

You're milking so many infos, what do you have to offer though in return?
Why I'm bothering asking them? But this is how we gleam clues in this game, by interacting. Getting uncomfortable about that is a bit weird don't you think.
That was a typo, didn't mean you know, but how can you know (as in, how do you plan to find out). Not questioning your gut feeling.

Your second paragraph doesn't really make sense to me. "If you got his role", then that will be the end. Are you implying you have a personal reason for going after him? Because that line implies you won't be satisfied even if you get his role. Ideally, if you get his role, that will be a way of confirming him. There's no other claimed BK besides you three, so among your targets if DD isn't there and you get BK, then obviously it's Gry. Why do you feel it'd have to be your word against his in that case when you're basically both on the same side?
Except you're referring to if you get his role as mafia? In that case why do you believe that your stance is less powerful than his? Fine you came out after, but if you brought proof that he is mafia and can defend it, I don't think people will ignore you simply because he came out first..

Ok, that explains why you didn't invite him (which imo, I don't necessarily agree with but I can still somewhat understand that...somehow) but are you implying you have no plans to find out about Gry? How do you expect to settle your doubts then? You will go all game with a nagging suspicion in your head with no plans to address it?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
LOl. The concept of the role is waging chances. No idea what you mean by trading 100% to 66%. As I see it the 66 have an accuracy of 50%, where as the other only 33, but whatever.

Sure, if we want to stay with that and don't have anything to add, I'm also happy to give you my vote.
If you think voting me and lynching me will help town, by all means, go for it. I won't stop you.
I'm getting tired of it now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,663
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you think voting me and lynching me will help town, by all means, go for it. I won't stop you.
I'm getting tired of it now.
You can save yourself with a claim if you are freeman you can be protected by bomb disease, the mafia diffuser died.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Well this phase has been pretty boring,no one has info either on who mafia is : /

3 BK claims i dont believe,that would be way too messy,one of them has got to be lying
Also All these redirection claims make me uneasy,i mean its suppose to be a 1/3 chance <_<
4. It does not matter if the target can actually be blocked or redirected
Especially with this rule,i feel like redirection would be the easiest result to claim youve gotten if you are fakeclaiming to be barkeeper since it cant be proven often + you still get the "redirection" result even on passive roles...


Anyways out of DD,EvilEye and Gry,I think Gry is the fakeclaimer?
dd i dont think hes mafia at all anymore tbh

Evileye seems genuine to me,i believe that whole "adding james rye to get a 50/50 result on the other two" thing cause i did that as BK the last game i was in,though it didnt work out for me :XD
I dont see why he would be adding such details in if he was mafia
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You can save yourself with a claim if you are freeman you can be protected by bomb disease, the mafia diffuser died.
Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.

It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Can't properly keep up with everything since I am still at work but damn Tak you just get more and more suspicious with this behaviour. Resigning so easily is usually a mafia sign. However I definitely also want to hear from Empty and Erin too before giving my vote.

And damn Evil, another BK. This is quite amazing. Honestly I could see the hosts do it. Instead of going for balance just go for maximum confusion. Unfortunately the chaos and confusion helped the mafia so far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Holt I never said anything about an end, what the hell are you talking about. I'm as sure about his role as I am about your role - whatever it might be - meaning not at all. That's mafia game. :cookiehand

I offered to vote for him last, since now he is claiming he also has the Bomb ability, conveniently passed to him by one of my other suspects, who I am not allowed to mention. Whatever, if you guys vote for him, I'm happy to lock my vote on him last. That's should show you my determination. I'm well aware nobody is gointg to follow my vote if I vote for him first, because of NVD. So might as well looking for other suspects this day.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,663
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well this phase has been pretty boring,no one has info either on who mafia is : /

3 BK claims i dont believe,that would be way too messy,one of them has got to be lying
Also All these redirection claims make me uneasy,i mean its suppose to be a 1/3 chance <_<

Especially with this rule,i feel like redirection would be the easiest result to claim youve gotten if you are fakeclaiming to be barkeeper since it cant be proven often + you still get the "redirection" result even on passive roles...


Anyways out of DD,EvilEye and Gry,I think Gry is the fakeclaimer?
dd i dont think hes mafia at all anymore tbh

Evileye seems genuine to me,i believe that whole "adding james rye to get a 50/50 result on the other two" thing cause i did that as BK the last game i was in,though it didnt work out for me :XD
I dont see why he would be adding such details in if he was mafia
so how does it work grysun is actually mafia detective that found vandread is a serial killer and then claimed barkeeper added 3 more random names in to the mix...right...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.

It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
@Demonspeed pass your bomb to takuan.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To be fair I did keep you save for 1 night takuan lol.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
so how does it work grysun is actually mafia detective that found vandread is a serial killer and then claimed barkeeper added 3 more random names in to the mix...right...
Sounds about right :awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I'll prolly be voting on Empty.

Again, we have 4/5 bombs, 2 doctors and 2 BPs. She had 0 saying on that.

Now she comes and make a whole case about the BKs. She just played a Panda game where SHE was 1 among 3 BKs. I expected her, of all people, to be someone to say "ok maaaaybe this is just happening again". But no, she ignored it and suggested we lynch one of the 3.

That's rly inconsistent to me. Not to mention she's still one of the few hiding their roles.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.

It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
Dude, if your role is Freeman, then you claim shit like Bulletproof. Why the hell would you say the truth.

-> So much for normal setting. Not even sure if Mafia has more benefits from a setting like that, with so many bombs
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sigh....so who do we go for, everyone is suspect now with all these role reveals, I just don't know who's who, but empty is probably the safest one to lynch today..
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Can't properly keep up with everything since I am still at work but damn Tak you just get more and more suspicious with this behaviour. Resigning so easily is usually a mafia sign. However I definitely also want to hear from Empty and Erin too before giving my vote.
Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.
Though i wouldn't say i resigned easily, at least not Vandred-level easily.

I'll say one thing though. I already told you guys about being exhausted and not focused on the game. If you think my death would help town, i'll gladly die.
I have a bomb on me right now, which is problematic. If i'm getting lynched, someone goes with me. On the other hand, i don't have my freeman role right now because of the disease, right? So if i get lynched right now, the day won't be skipped.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.
Though i wouldn't say i resigned easily, at least not Vandred-level easily.

I'll say one thing though. I already told you guys about being exhausted and not focused on the game. If you think my death would help town, i'll gladly die.
I have a bomb on me right now, which is problematic. If i'm getting lynched, someone goes with me. On the other hand, i don't have my freeman role right now because of the disease, right? So if i get lynched right now, the day won't be skipped.
Well played mafia, well played. :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,663
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Alright. I get it. :^_^ Good thing I sent my sheep in early. And for the record, would give a chili pepper. :p
Not completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.

Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!! :squee Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated? :fan



:errr I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
He‘s not the only one that needs to be refusing out of this. :errr



Also who hasn’t claimed yet?



While the evil orgy does satisfy wish of seeing yaoi on this site.... I think I got my best pairing list full this round. :heh

And as for Lambu. He’s pretty much confirmed townie in my eyes. His hint was really specific, and I don’t believe I want to say anything else about it unless he’s in danger of actually being lynched.
hmm why was lambu defended so hard by crescent, lambu also mentioned crescent figured out his role...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Dude, if your role is Freeman, then you claim shit like Bulletproof. Why the hell would you say the truth.
Yup, "why would you keep your role a secret", "why would you tell us the truth instead of lying".
As if people would have believed my Bulletproof claim anyway after other people claimed it minutes before.
Whatever anyway. I never pretended to be a good player. I wanted to protect my role from being known, you guys forced my hand, i told you guys, do whatever you want with it. Though as i said, whenever i have a bomb on me, i don't have the freeman ability. Might be good to lynch me when it happens, eitehr right now or later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Taku, I doubt people will try to lynch you any time soon unless something weird happens... Meanwhile, the curses can be rotated to keep you safe at night. You're safe for now, DD asked Demon to pass you another one next. It would just be good to have someone else we somewhat trust and won't be using his/her role to pass a third bomb that can be saved for you for a following night... And well, so on.
Hopefully this action can't be blocked?

And well, in the lack of detectives, I guess the BKs should be bomb free to try their luck on someone spilling the beans on a mafia role...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top