Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Master I will miss you :emocat leaving me without me finishing my teaching.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi can't you also blow him up on night and we lynch someone else? We kinda lose a killing role.
Not with the chances that there might be a diffuser around. The chances are high there is more then one diffuser around. I rather wanna play it safe like this. It's a better option then taking a risk at night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think it has to be in a PM. I dislike the idea of referencing things outside of the game thread... the GAME should be played in the GAME thread, and that includes clues too. Aside from host PMs and pads at night, etc.
Agreed tbh. Shouldn't need to check another thread outside of this subforum to play the game properly.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Holy fuck lol i'm out 20 minutes, and literally 30 minutes before the end of the extension, Magi comes back to life, tals about me, and suddenly everyone is on my case to lynch me. How interesting is that.

Oh well, do as you guys wish lol
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It got a weakness to Prostitute/Escort/BK blocks, it's a block if the target is blocked too.
Provided Mafia has an escort, which I think they might not because of the need of detectives and strongmen.

Also I kept reading up and then there's the insane version, and that would trick townies to believe two roles. That would be our end.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I so wanted to lynch one of those two... but Im fine with lynching Taku.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
he didnt understand how to pass the disease til 20 minutes ago. well I am hopefully wrong about takuan but I cant vote for him.
He could have asked about that yday as well, though. Or read the first post to be sure. It was certainly of his interest, with people saying it could be used for protection the day before alrdy. Ik he's tired, but imo he acted quite passive so far about a topic that is super relevant to his role, that is one of the most game changing we have.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I so wanted to lynch one of those two... but Im fine with lynching Taku.
WTF is your role, tell us you scum. The whole mafia team knows it, what's the point of hiding ANSWEEERRRR
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He could have asked about that yday as well, though. Or read the first post to be sure. It was certainly of his interest, with people saying it could be used for protection the day before alrdy. Ik he's tired, but imo he acted quite passive so far about a topic that is super relevant to his role, that is one of the most game changing we have.
somehow he survived two nights as freeman and barely got any votes I'd say he played decent.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm too tired for this myself. Empty surviving like this is strange, but worst case we get rid of the Freeman while he's no Freeman, or kill a mafia, all while losing a role that would've died anyway.
Magi better not troll and forget to lock last :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why? Just because you said the F word and he instantly confirmed?
no look at the three posts I quoted on him he pressed me on day 1 extension and he was 100% right, that to me says townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top