Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw I still have no role which means that either I got blocked in one of these two nights or my target. Honestly, hopefully it's not a bk asshole, I rather at least be fucked my mafias...

Btw, didn't go for Farfs as I assumed the bomb sub role would fuck me in night 2... Tho I should had prolly asked the hosts about it :sweatdrop
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
...this smells like total bullshit.

What bluff? I didn't see anything of that in here...
so did you learn a role or?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
was it just me or did we assume there was 5 bombs but actually only 4 people didnt vote, hmmm.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also, had Lambu really killed Farfs as an jnsane doc that would mean mafia went for the apprentice that hadn't even started to learn a role, which makes no sense....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also, had Lambu really killed Farfs as an jnsane doc that would mean mafia went for the apprentice that hadn't even started to learn a role, which makes no sense....
true asako said she was learning from magi who died day 3 so she wouldnt have learned anything. However I did do a redirect on lambu/erin/desin/empty. He is hard to believe.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
...this smells like total bullshit.

What bluff? I didn't see anything of that in here...
What is the only MG related thing in the sheep game? Jesus. I told cres my role is similar to that, so thats why mafia would not kill me.

2 BPs in a game with 3 doctors makes no sense.

Also, had Lambu really killed Farfs as an jnsane doc that would mean mafia went for the apprentice that hadn't even started to learn a role, which makes no sense....
You ignoring the possibility of 2 mafias? Thats good to know.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What is the only MG related thing in the sheep game? Jesus. I told cres my role is similar to that, so thats why mafia would not kill me.

2 BPs in a game with 3 doctors makes no sense.



You ignoring the possibility of 2 mafias? Thats good to know.
I don't think it makes sense to think this game had a mafia team and 3 third parties (including a second mafia team...) plus bombs, apprentices and insane docs...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't think it makes sense to think this game had a mafia team and 3 third parties (including a second mafia team...) plus bombs, apprentices and insane docs...
With that reasoning tgen I shouldnt be mafia, you are contradicting yourself. Theres no way Im red, then what???

Edited for wrong quote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 please reveal what you are, results, whatever.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
With that reasoning tgen I shouldnt be mafia, you are contradicting yourself. Theres no way Im red, then what???

Edited for wrong quote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 please reveal what you are, results, whatever.
...why is there no way you are red? Dafuq did you do against them? You didn't even look eager to vote takuan.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
...why is there no way you are red? Dafuq did you do against them? You didn't even look eager to vote takuan.
I freaking voted him last????
Since when am I suicidal as mafia?

If there's oranges they are having a blast right now, the game is going perfectly for them. You keep ignoring that possibility.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I freaking voted him last????
Since when am I suicidal as mafia?

If there's oranges they are having a blast right now, the game is going perfectly for them. You keep ignoring that possibility.
Lol you said yourself that you were expecting Magi to vote for the guy last. Regardless of him being a mafia bomb (which a mafia would know and you are choosing to focus on that) he also had the nvd bomb AS WE ALL KNOW.

So you are saying you are a suicidal townie? How does that make sense?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
2 deaths again...

Who hasn't claimed a role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyone here got the NVD? I gave mine to EmptySoul.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lol you said yourself that you were expecting Magi to vote for the guy last. Regardless of him being a mafia bomb (which a mafia would know and you are choosing to focus on that) he also had the nvd bomb AS WE ALL KNOW.

So you are saying you are a suicidal townie? How does that make sense?
Wtf is even this? :lmao

- So what if I expected her to do it, there was a chance she wouldn't do it and I still took the risk. A MAFIA WOULD NEVER DO THAT.
- Im not focusing on nothing, you trying to mess with what Im saying.
- Of course we all knew he was a disease bomb, we all fking knew, I saw Magi pointing out that thing about Taku and decided it was worth the try.

Hardy you are by no means dumb, so if you are trying so hard with this shit Im done with you.

Can I talk with a townie please?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 you like my post but you dont say anything. Show yourself
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wtf is even this? :lmao

- So what if I expected her to do it, there was a chance she wouldn't do it and I still took the risk. A MAFIA WOULD NEVER DO THAT.
- Im not focusing on nothing, you trying to mess with what Im saying.
- Of course we all knew he was a disease bomb, we all fking knew, I saw Magi pointing out that thing about Taku and decided it was worth the try.

Hardy you are by no means dumb, so if you are trying so hard with this shit Im done with you.

Can I talk with a townie please?
A mafia would easily do that? Knowing Magi, the chance wasn't that big to begin with. Also, Takuan seemed quite worried when YOU were the last person voting for him.

And you are. A mafia would focus on the information that is more engraved in their mind: his original role. Again, you chose to say that would make you a suicidal mafia, yet you are ignoring you'd be a suicidal townie, which makes as much sense (specially with an important role like doctor, after we lost 2).

I'm being the opposite of dumb, you are evidently fishy, it's not out of nowhere.

Votekill Lambu
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I hope people can see through whats happening right now, you are so not lynching me today, you will have to waste a kill :blush

If Taku did that on purpose he was definitely clever, but if I was Mafia I would have never took the gamble, Mafias dont take risks like having two members lynched at the same time. You ignore that point deliberately and thats all I have to know. Thank you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And the only doctor left (in a game with 2 mafia teams according to you) would take a risk? I already said this. You are even focusing on "what a mafia would do" instead of what "your role" would...

I'm not ignoring the point, I'm counter-argueing, you are the one choosing to ignore...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top