Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Still if there is no other killing party how did night 1 happen... mafia kills one, insane doc kill although lambu stays he targetted spriggan, vandread failed to kill. Then there is that third kill...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you guys miss my question about the NVD?
takuan died so his nvd went somewhere we dont know yet I can vote at least.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Still if there is no other killing party how did night 1 happen... mafia kills one, insane doc kill although lambu stays he targetted spriggan, vandread failed to kill. Then there is that third kill...
The other two doctors (the real ones btw) could had easily killed 2 people. Not only that, but vandred could had easily lied anyway...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And the only doctor left (in a game with 2 mafia teams according to you) would take a risk? I already said this. You are even focusing on "what a mafia would do" instead of what "your role" would...

I'm not ignoring the point, I'm counter-argueing, you are the one choosing to ignore...
Because I've been roleplaying the role of Jesus/Martyr since the very beggining? Im telling you I could be anything, a gambling townie, even a dumb doc if you want to take that, but definitely not a mafia. Even an orange wouldn't take that risk, there's really no more to it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Shit, who did Asako learn from?! How she died?
evil never psted results of his barkeeping strange.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The other two doctors (the real ones btw) could had easily killed 2 people. Not only that, but vandred could had easily lied anyway...
So now there is two insane doctors? They have killed someone every night and their chance to kill is 50/50 is that the unluckiest town ever or what?

Why would vandread lie about failing?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Because I've been roleplaying the role of Jesus/Martyr since the very beggining? Im telling you I could be anything, a gambling townie, even a dumb doc if you want to take that, but definitely not a mafia. Even an orange wouldn't take that risk, there's really no more to it.
Yeah so you roleplayed to die as a jesus but instead would die as a doctor, amazing plan, mafias would never see it coming :SOON

I much rather think you are mafia than mentally handicapped.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So now there is two insane doctors? They have killed someone every night and their chance to kill is 50/50 is that the unluckiest town ever or what?

Why would vandread lie about failing?
Well it's a 25% chance for it to happen, chances increase if you choose to believe the bs Lambu is saying.

Why not? He had lost anyway, I'd hardly believe anything he said tbh... How did he know he had failed too btw? He could had been redirected by one of the 20 bks...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah so you roleplayed to die as a jesus but instead would die as a doctor, amazing plan, mafias would never see it coming :SOON

I much rather think you are mafia than mentally handicapped.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well it's a 25% chance for it to happen, chances increase if you choose to believe the bs Lambu is saying.

Why not? He had lost anyway, I'd hardly believe anything he said tbh... How did he know he had failed too btw? He could had been redirected by one of the 20 bks...
Well we know what the barkeepers did, grysun got serial killer his result, I redirected but I didnt have vandread in the bar. Evil redirected vandread maybe vandread did succeed?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wtf is even this? :lmao

- So what if I expected her to do it, there was a chance she wouldn't do it and I still took the risk. A MAFIA WOULD NEVER DO THAT.
- Im not focusing on nothing, you trying to mess with what Im saying.
- Of course we all knew he was a disease bomb, we all fking knew, I saw Magi pointing out that thing about Taku and decided it was worth the try.

Hardy you are by no means dumb, so if you are trying so hard with this shit Im done with you.

Can I talk with a townie please?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 you like my post but you dont say anything. Show yourself
Sorry I was on the move and checking on mobile only.


@desin24 the guy that contributed the least......always hiding. Whats your role?
I was writing a whole post describing my night actions, targets and results but since I contribute the least maybe I should wait for all the other contributors to enrich the discussion.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you admit there is no other killing party left except mafia then there has be an isane doc so might be lambu.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah so you roleplayed to die as a jesus but instead would die as a doctor, amazing plan, mafias would never see it coming :SOON

I much rather think you are mafia than mentally handicapped.
Think as you wish, Im only glad I haven't died yet and made it to D4. Only now I know Im probably insane, always thought that gnut was the one who made a kill N1 so Im totally confused.
After protecting Gry N2 and only one apparent kill happened I hoped I was sane, or I was blocked I will never know cause Im dead tonight, mafia wont afford to have me around for another night even if I end up being some naive shit.

Now if a det shows up doesn't have an assured protection like I expected.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sorry I was on the move and checking on mobile only.




I was writing a whole post describing my night actions, targets and results but since I contribute the least maybe I should wait for all the other contributors to enrich the discussion.
two people havent claimed a role u and empty everyone else contributed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why not? He had lost anyway, I'd hardly believe anything he said tbh... How did he know he had failed too btw? He could had been redirected by one of the 20 bks...
Thats why Im so mad with DD right now genius!! But now we wont know. Im just waiting for the reveals and take the one who's actually lying.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Anyway I won't be able to write too much in the next couple hours since I'm at work so let's get started. As some of you may have picked up by my posts yesterday when I implied that I trust Magi but not 100 % I am a detective. I checked Magi in Night 1 and got innocent. James on Night 2 to check on my sanity and still got innocent which meant I was either naive or sane, Therefore I couldn't say if Magi is townie 100% since there was still a chance that I am naive. Last night I targeted xi0 and got innocent again. Since I was invited to the Bar I may have been redirected and there is still a chance that I am naive.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you admit there is no other killing party left except mafia then there has be an isane doc so might be lambu.
Why...? There are so many variables out there left, mafia could even have a poisoner for example...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Anyway I won't be able to write too much in the next couple hours since I'm at work so let's get started. As some of you may have picked up by my posts yesterday when I implied that I trust Magi but not 100 % I am a detective. I checked Magi in Night 1 and got innocent. James on Night 2 to check on my sanity and still got innocent which meant I was either naive or sane, Therefore I couldn't say if Magi is townie 100% since there was still a chance that I am naive. Last night I targeted xi0 and got innocent again. Since I was invited to the Bar I may have been redirected and there is still a chance that I am naive.
wtf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Anyway I won't be able to write too much in the next couple hours since I'm at work so let's get started. As some of you may have picked up by my posts yesterday when I implied that I trust Magi but not 100 % I am a detective. I checked Magi in Night 1 and got innocent. James on Night 2 to check on my sanity and still got innocent which meant I was either naive or sane, Therefore I couldn't say if Magi is townie 100% since there was still a chance that I am naive. Last night I targeted xi0 and got innocent again. Since I was invited to the Bar I may have been redirected and there is still a chance that I am naive.
Most convenient claim 2018 award goes to...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Most convenient claim 2018 award goes to...
Yeah.....100%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
xi0 said he also had an investigative role...lets see what he has to say too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so if you killed farfalla then mafia killed asako for some reason, hmmm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top