you are welcome btwvotes updated btw
you are welcome btwvotes updated btw
OK.Emperor Spriggan N1, GrySun N2
I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.what were your results?
@xi0 @desin24 @EmptySoul its time to reveal its day 4.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FOOK, who to trust...OK.
I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.
Wanted to wait until I said the targets to save the Doctor from the mafia, but he went all out himself. Guess I believe Lambu now. It matches with my result.
I WANT TO HUG YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.OK.
I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.
Wanted to wait until I said the targets to save the Doctor from the mafia, but he went all out himself. Guess I believe Lambu now. It matches with my result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Possibly I redirected lambu on night 1 and on night 3 but wtf happened night 2? did james really kill pompom randomly?..ok either the mafia team is coordinated af to keep lambu alive or there is evidence pointing at him being the doctor (but a really dumb one btw).

So who was blocked night 3 then? doesnt seem anybody was.I insist James was blocked or sth like that and mafia killed pom.
Well, that's what it is. The other option is I am mafia but then I could tell you number of roles that would maybe be less convenient and still have no contradictions. That's why I played cautiously especially after Farf just decided to give her life up.Most convenient claim 2018 award goes to...

So, Strongman huh?Most convenient claim 2018 award goes to...
Just like Farfs was the BP.So, Strongman huh?
Yeah No tf you're notAnyway I won't be able to write too much in the next couple hours since I'm at work so let's get started. As some of you may have picked up by my posts yesterday when I implied that I trust Magi but not 100 % I am a detective. I checked Magi in Night 1 and got innocent. James on Night 2 to check on my sanity and still got innocent which meant I was either naive or sane, Therefore I couldn't say if Magi is townie 100% since there was still a chance that I am naive. Last night I targeted xi0 and got innocent again. Since I was invited to the Bar I may have been redirected and there is still a chance that I am naive.




Just like Lambu was a Jesus - which nobody got but the mafia. Makes all perfect sense to me that he would leave it at that now.Just like Farfs was the BP.