Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Emperor Spriggan N1, GrySun N2
OK.

what were your results?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 @desin24 @EmptySoul its time to reveal its day 4.
I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.

Wanted to wait until I said the targets to save the Doctor from the mafia, but he went all out himself. Guess I believe Lambu now. It matches with my result.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
OK.


I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.

Wanted to wait until I said the targets to save the Doctor from the mafia, but he went all out himself. Guess I believe Lambu now. It matches with my result.
FOOK, who to trust...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
OK.


I invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu because they all fishy as hell, and one of them is a Doctor.

Wanted to wait until I said the targets to save the Doctor from the mafia, but he went all out himself. Guess I believe Lambu now. It matches with my result.
I WANT TO HUG YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
..ok either the mafia team is coordinated af to keep lambu alive or there is evidence pointing at him being the doctor (but a really dumb one btw).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what you think of desin claim btw @Evil3ye
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
..ok either the mafia team is coordinated af to keep lambu alive or there is evidence pointing at him being the doctor (but a really dumb one btw).
Possibly I redirected lambu on night 1 and on night 3 but wtf happened night 2? did james really kill pompom randomly?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I insist James was blocked or sth like that and mafia killed pom.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hi there, my apologies for the long absence, i had some issue and no internet access, ill be back in a couple of hours, please bear with me :)

i don't know what happened here but seems things have gone wild, ill check back everything and will do a proper recap i cant do that right now, but probably in 4/5h
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Most convenient claim 2018 award goes to...
Well, that's what it is. The other option is I am mafia but then I could tell you number of roles that would maybe be less convenient and still have no contradictions. That's why I played cautiously especially after Farf just decided to give her life up.

Anyway @EmptySoul time to share your role and actions. You are active right?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
also seems theres some misunderstanding as far as i know from yesterday recap there were 4 bombs claims not 5 (but there were 5 non voters) of course that doesnt mean all the 4 bombs are real i dont exclude the possibility some mafia to hide behind bomb claims so not to be lynched.

Also guys, trust me, im not lying im really Bulletproof i gave all hints from the very beginning of the game, as i said yesterday i suspect the low number of kills yesterday might have been due to someone aiming me or some killing redirected on me. Will come back Asap :)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
did holt ever reveal his role btw? no one paid attention to holt hmmm.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Anyway I won't be able to write too much in the next couple hours since I'm at work so let's get started. As some of you may have picked up by my posts yesterday when I implied that I trust Magi but not 100 % I am a detective. I checked Magi in Night 1 and got innocent. James on Night 2 to check on my sanity and still got innocent which meant I was either naive or sane, Therefore I couldn't say if Magi is townie 100% since there was still a chance that I am naive. Last night I targeted xi0 and got innocent again. Since I was invited to the Bar I may have been redirected and there is still a chance that I am naive.
Yeah No tf you're not :lmao
theres no way theres 4 whole detectives in this game

Thats right,Im a detective which is why i didnt want to just reveal as i had no useful info for town the past 2 days

Targeted DD on n1 -> got guilty

Targeted James on n2 -> got guilty

Just when i was starting to think i was a paranoid det,Last night i targeted Grysun and got an Innocent result :lmao

So both Gry and Desin are full of BS :lmao

Votelock Grysun
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait so gry really is the mafia det?:arf
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh wait i cant vote now
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Just like Farfs was the BP.
Just like Lambu was a Jesus - which nobody got but the mafia. Makes all perfect sense to me that he would leave it at that now.

Your bold claim was inappropriate, nor do you have any results to show now. You wouldn't even share the target. Who is believable now?
My vote is all between you and Grysun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top