Oh, rightempty is a bomb now he cant.
. Well, we'll see what Gary will claim.Oh, rightempty is a bomb now he cant.
. Well, we'll see what Gary will claim.
You know i cant do that since you're the one who turned me into a bomb '-'I will die of laughter if it's revealed that Gry killed Bia.
Investigate me tonight and you'll see I am Town.
Gry, desin, Holt, Gary I guess.--- Double Post Merged, ---
She's a dudetteempty is a bomb now he cant.
A convo they had yesterday,i think xi0 was calling out Gry on some stuff pretty stronglyIncomprobable, and as a matter of fact she didn't troll. It's funny that you are using the exact same excuse as Lambu (who back then said he trusted Magi but now is saying otw).
Why wouldn't I lump the people I trust the least together ... ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
According to him there are two teams so there's that '-'/
We had 2 confirmed doctors, there is a pretty big chance mafia has a poisoner to fuck around with us even more in this game with bombs, etc...
And I still don't understand why mafias would target Asako in this scenario then, it doesn't make much sense. Would be more reasonable to think they poisoned her the night before (and James blew up Pom?).--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Putting my Lambu/Evil bit aside, I'd have Gary instead of either Demon or Holt. I don't understand why him and Gry cannot be both mafias?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What is this bullshit? You're either lying or have been redirected by one of the BKs. You couldn't have gotten a different result on James and me.Yeah No tf you're not
theres no way theres 4 whole detectives in this game
Thats right,Im a detective which is why i didnt want to just reveal as i had no useful info for town the past 2 days
Targeted DD on n1 -> got guilty
Targeted James on n2 -> got guilty
Just when i was starting to think i was a paranoid det,Last night i targeted Grysun and got an Innocent result
So both Gry and Desin are full of BS
Votelock Grysun
I think you are paying too much attention to these beefs that matter very little. Gary also voted for desin yday I think in a very irrelevant vote, could also be a cover of his. Which goes back to Takuan-Evil-Lambu.A convo they had yesterday,i think xi0 was calling out Gry on some stuff pretty strongly
It could be them fake arguing but i honestly doubt it
Like if xi0 was mafia why would xi0 target gry out of everyone when most people were trusting his BK claim after Vandred flipping serial killer?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, Hardy claimed it.Oh well. We kill Gry, we think about the rest later. Unless there is a Strongman they won't be able to kill me anyway.

Go back and reread, as you seem to have a memory loss. Non of those things you say happened, actually happened. Or you're just confuse what to do now that you're mafia and had to switch sides, or you've been mafia all along.Incomprobable, and as a matter of fact she didn't troll. It's funny that you are using the exact same excuse as Lambu (who back then said he trusted Magi but now is saying otw).
Why wouldn't I lump the people I trust the least together ... ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
According to him there are two teams so there's that '-'/
We had 2 confirmed doctors, there is a pretty big chance mafia has a poisoner to fuck around with us even more in this game with bombs, etc...
And I still don't understand why mafias would target Asako in this scenario then, it doesn't make much sense. Would be more reasonable to think they poisoned her the night before (and James blew up Pom?).--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Putting my Lambu/Evil bit aside, I'd have Gary instead of either Demon or Holt. I don't understand why him and Gry cannot be both mafias?
Also not trusting Magi locking last. be careful guys, she could be bold mafia leading you on to get two bird with one stone.
Quotes of me "trusting" maggy yesterday, as opposed to trusting her now lol, or whatever bs that mafia apprentice tried to frame.Maggy hasn't locked last![]()
This again? I'm the first BK that came out and ever since revealing the role reveal I got I was called a Mafia Det. This is ridiculous.Wait so gry really is the mafia det?![]()
Who did you pass the Bomb to?This again? I'm the first BK that came out and ever since revealing the role reveal I got I was called a Mafia Det. This is ridiculous.

Everything in pairs? Tell that to the Dets and Docs and Time Bombs, and whatever else xi0 and Holt are hiding.75% chance, still worth it. Come on man, three BK... Everything else seems to be in pairs.
Im saying desin is full of BS for claiming to be a 4th det,Naive tooI come and see 3 votes on me, something is very very wrong.
What is this bullshit? You're either lying or have been redirected by one of the BKs. You couldn't have gotten a different result on James and me.
And what does desin have to do with me?
Lol I think we should pay attention to interactions of a possible mafia ,but if you dont think so thats fine,like i said "imo" and imo xi0 isnt mafia if gry is.I think you are paying too much attention to these beefs that matter very little. Gary also voted for desin yday I think in a very irrelevant vote, could also be a cover of his. Which goes back to Takuan-Evil-Lambu.
I will die of laughter if it's revealed that Gry killed Bia.

Well, Hardy claimed it.
Go back and reread, as you seem to have a memory loss. Non of those things you say happened, actually happened. Or you're just confuse what to do now that you're mafia and had to switch sides, or you've been mafia all along.
Anyway, point being you didn't share any info on who you targetted, although I presented a list of three undeniable benefits yesterday. You're not cooperating, like a townie would. Any info is valuable info and your actions just scream mafia af.
So let me just tell you in Spanish, so you understand.
¡Hombre, you're next!
I said Lambu, not you. What I did say was that you both used the same excuse.Quotes of me "trusting" maggy yesterday, as opposed to trusting her now lol, or whatever bs that mafia apprentice tried to frame.
I had NVD last phase, I couldn't use my role. And I was given a new NVD this night, so I'm a Bomb again.Im saying desin is full of BS for claiming to be a 4th det,Naive too
Also no im not lying and yes it seems i was on one the people dd targeted last night but theres still a 75% chance i wasnt redirected and we cant ignore that
Im curious as to which results you will claim to have gotten last night,so?
Who did you pass your bomb to?I had NVD last phase, I couldn't use my role. And I was given a new NVD this night, so I'm a Bomb again.
Slowly starting to see what could be going on here. I'm lynched and blow up a townie with me, next day Empty says "seems I was redirected after all", Spriggan survives because he got "defused", and the game is almost over at that point perhaps. Beautiful.
Who the fuck would block you, when the mafia has to worry about more important roles than freaking apprentices. They could just pass you the bomb and you learn nothing. There's no value of hiding it. You're doing same thing Lambu was doing these last days, except that your role isn't even important.I said Lambu, not you. What I did say was that you both used the same excuse.
I'm fucking cooperating as much as I can, if I reveal who I targetted these last 2 nights what is it there for the town to earn? Nothing (tbh I don't recall what your 3 great benefits were), whereas I can lose on finally learning a freaking role.
If saying bs was my interest, as you are saying, then I'd had said I copied dd or some dumb shit like that, but I do want to be useful...