Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I will die of laughter if it's revealed that Gry killed Bia :lmao.



Investigate me tonight and you'll see I am Town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry, desin, Holt, Gary I guess.
You know i cant do that since you're the one who turned me into a bomb '-'
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh well. We kill Gry, we think about the rest later. Unless there is a Strongman they won't be able to kill me anyway.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Incomprobable, and as a matter of fact she didn't troll. It's funny that you are using the exact same excuse as Lambu (who back then said he trusted Magi but now is saying otw).

Why wouldn't I lump the people I trust the least together ... ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


According to him there are two teams so there's that '-'/

We had 2 confirmed doctors, there is a pretty big chance mafia has a poisoner to fuck around with us even more in this game with bombs, etc...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I still don't understand why mafias would target Asako in this scenario then, it doesn't make much sense. Would be more reasonable to think they poisoned her the night before (and James blew up Pom?).
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Putting my Lambu/Evil bit aside, I'd have Gary instead of either Demon or Holt. I don't understand why him and Gry cannot be both mafias?
A convo they had yesterday,i think xi0 was calling out Gry on some stuff pretty strongly
It could be them fake arguing but i honestly doubt it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like if xi0 was mafia why would xi0 target gry out of everyone when most people were trusting his BK claim after Vandred flipping serial killer?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I come and see 3 votes on me, something is very very wrong.

Yeah No tf you're not :lmao
theres no way theres 4 whole detectives in this game

Thats right,Im a detective which is why i didnt want to just reveal as i had no useful info for town the past 2 days

Targeted DD on n1 -> got guilty

Targeted James on n2 -> got guilty

Just when i was starting to think i was a paranoid det,Last night i targeted Grysun and got an Innocent result :lmao

So both Gry and Desin are full of BS :lmao

Votelock Grysun
What is this bullshit? You're either lying or have been redirected by one of the BKs. You couldn't have gotten a different result on James and me.

And what does desin have to do with me?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A convo they had yesterday,i think xi0 was calling out Gry on some stuff pretty strongly
It could be them fake arguing but i honestly doubt it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like if xi0 was mafia why would xi0 target gry out of everyone when most people were trusting his BK claim after Vandred flipping serial killer?
I think you are paying too much attention to these beefs that matter very little. Gary also voted for desin yday I think in a very irrelevant vote, could also be a cover of his. Which goes back to Takuan-Evil-Lambu.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh well. We kill Gry, we think about the rest later. Unless there is a Strongman they won't be able to kill me anyway.
Well, Hardy claimed it. :cookiehand

Incomprobable, and as a matter of fact she didn't troll. It's funny that you are using the exact same excuse as Lambu (who back then said he trusted Magi but now is saying otw).

Why wouldn't I lump the people I trust the least together ... ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


According to him there are two teams so there's that '-'/

We had 2 confirmed doctors, there is a pretty big chance mafia has a poisoner to fuck around with us even more in this game with bombs, etc...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I still don't understand why mafias would target Asako in this scenario then, it doesn't make much sense. Would be more reasonable to think they poisoned her the night before (and James blew up Pom?).
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Putting my Lambu/Evil bit aside, I'd have Gary instead of either Demon or Holt. I don't understand why him and Gry cannot be both mafias?
Go back and reread, as you seem to have a memory loss. Non of those things you say happened, actually happened. Or you're just confuse what to do now that you're mafia and had to switch sides, or you've been mafia all along.

Anyway, point being you didn't share any info on who you targetted, although I presented a list of three undeniable benefits yesterday. You're not cooperating, like a townie would. Any info is valuable info and your actions just scream mafia af.

So let me just tell you in Spanish, so you understand.

¡Hombre, you're next!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Lambu claims Doc after hyping up his role for the last 3 days, and somehow Farfalla died despite his protection. Evil conveniently, after both DD and Lambu claim their results and role, comes with a very convenient reveal of Lambu's role to "confirm" him. Desin reveals a convenient 3rd Det that only got innocents and is useless, then Empty claims a 4th Det with an impossible result.

How is all this a thing? I've never seen a more conveniently laid out pair of reveals in a day phase.

Still got some pages to catch up on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so gry really is the mafia det?:arf
This again? I'm the first BK that came out and ever since revealing the role reveal I got I was called a Mafia Det. This is ridiculous.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This again? I'm the first BK that came out and ever since revealing the role reveal I got I was called a Mafia Det. This is ridiculous.
Who did you pass the Bomb to? :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
75% chance, still worth it. Come on man, three BK... Everything else seems to be in pairs.
Everything in pairs? Tell that to the Dets and Docs and Time Bombs, and whatever else xi0 and Holt are hiding.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I come and see 3 votes on me, something is very very wrong.



What is this bullshit? You're either lying or have been redirected by one of the BKs. You couldn't have gotten a different result on James and me.

And what does desin have to do with me?
Im saying desin is full of BS for claiming to be a 4th det,Naive too
Also no im not lying and yes it seems i was on one the people dd targeted last night but theres still a 75% chance i wasnt redirected and we cant ignore that
Im curious as to which results you will claim to have gotten last night,so?

I think you are paying too much attention to these beefs that matter very little. Gary also voted for desin yday I think in a very irrelevant vote, could also be a cover of his. Which goes back to Takuan-Evil-Lambu.
Lol I think we should pay attention to interactions of a possible mafia ,but if you dont think so thats fine,like i said "imo" and imo xi0 isnt mafia if gry is.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, Hardy claimed it. :cookiehand

Go back and reread, as you seem to have a memory loss. Non of those things you say happened, actually happened. Or you're just confuse what to do now that you're mafia and had to switch sides, or you've been mafia all along.

Anyway, point being you didn't share any info on who you targetted, although I presented a list of three undeniable benefits yesterday. You're not cooperating, like a townie would. Any info is valuable info and your actions just scream mafia af.

So let me just tell you in Spanish, so you understand.

¡Hombre, you're next!
Quotes of me "trusting" maggy yesterday, as opposed to trusting her now lol, or whatever bs that mafia apprentice tried to frame.
I said Lambu, not you. What I did say was that you both used the same excuse.

I'm fucking cooperating as much as I can, if I reveal who I targetted these last 2 nights what is it there for the town to earn? Nothing (tbh I don't recall what your 3 great benefits were), whereas I can lose on finally learning a freaking role.

If saying bs was my interest, as you are saying, then I'd had said I copied dd or some dumb shit like that, but I do want to be useful...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im saying desin is full of BS for claiming to be a 4th det,Naive too
Also no im not lying and yes it seems i was on one the people dd targeted last night but theres still a 75% chance i wasnt redirected and we cant ignore that
Im curious as to which results you will claim to have gotten last night,so?
I had NVD last phase, I couldn't use my role. And I was given a new NVD this night, so I'm a Bomb again.

Slowly starting to see what could be going on here. I'm lynched and blow up a townie with me, next day Empty says "seems I was redirected after all", Spriggan survives because he got "defused", and the game is almost over at that point perhaps. Beautiful.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I had NVD last phase, I couldn't use my role. And I was given a new NVD this night, so I'm a Bomb again.

Slowly starting to see what could be going on here. I'm lynched and blow up a townie with me, next day Empty says "seems I was redirected after all", Spriggan survives because he got "defused", and the game is almost over at that point perhaps. Beautiful.
Who did you pass your bomb to?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry can you vote so that we know you aren't bsing?

Going for him if he really is a bomb is prolly a bad idea and could cost the game... Said bombs have hardly been helpful at all. Let's go for something safer that we can all agree with like desin idk...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I said Lambu, not you. What I did say was that you both used the same excuse.

I'm fucking cooperating as much as I can, if I reveal who I targetted these last 2 nights what is it there for the town to earn? Nothing (tbh I don't recall what your 3 great benefits were), whereas I can lose on finally learning a freaking role.

If saying bs was my interest, as you are saying, then I'd had said I copied dd or some dumb shit like that, but I do want to be useful...
Who the fuck would block you, when the mafia has to worry about more important roles than freaking apprentices. They could just pass you the bomb and you learn nothing. There's no value of hiding it. You're doing same thing Lambu was doing these last days, except that your role isn't even important.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top